Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll Requested From Mike

Thanks

Default Poll Requested From Mike

Hey why don't you just start a poll to see how many of the members want to have me banned all together?
    Well, you asked.

Thanks

Default Re: Poll Requested From Mike

i voted no. but thats just me being an anarchist. i may not agree with mike, or even read mikes posts all the time, so why would i care. if you dont like mike, skip mike's posts. no reason to ban anyone ever in my opinion.

Thanks

I totally agree with you sander8son (here's two anarchist's in agreement ), especially about skippin' someone's post's if you don't like the poster - should be more like, don't keep on replying to/arguing about the same old crap over and over - just keeps the crap coming (does that make any sense??)

Anyway, just to be fair, I choose the 4th option, to have myself banned Have fun everybody

Jay Zeno

Annoying (at his level, anyway) doesn't call for banning.

Thanks

Don't care.
    A fat chick is like a big, warm, comfortable pillow that you can also have sex with....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 698 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Annoying (at his level, anyway) doesn't call for banning.
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Honestly, I don't care...I just try to ignore him for the most part until he annoys me....

Veteran Member
    Thanks

If he didn't stick around, my heart would recover quickly... hell I don't think it would actually feel a thing, but I don't think he should be banned either.
    Luv,
    Amber

I originally voted "don't care"...but now I changed it to a firm yes...he's really starting to annoy the crap out of me and his recent underhanded tactics and multiple postings just go to show that he has no respect for the community here in general.

I guess you misunderstood- it was not official- it was an offer of prostitution from a woman working at a stripclub- so she would qualify under that "danooker" title you created..... it was at a LV stripclub and was my first and last well until recently ( as curiosity got the best of me about a particular dancer- not a good experience either- totally confirmed my unclean issues- in her case B.O [puke]) with contact dances.

I knew prostitution didn't occur in the club itself but as many people are still not aware of, I thought( at that time) it was legal to be offered and accepted in the city of LV which is not the case.
    Plus this was many years ago and I was younger and less informed back then.... so please take your submoronic comment and put it where it came from to begin with- U>Y>A [beat]

different registered screename already explained, guest was an attempt to discourage personal attacks and get people to focus on the info rather than the person- I was asked once by the Mod to not do so and I complied no problem

humor me and tell me the other 2/3 screennames you seem to ( incorrectly) think I have

Did you not take your anti paranoia pills today or something? And whats with quoteing a post I made months ago- you must have a crush on me or something to be remebering enough to go searching for a quote that old.
    I think this kind of crap says it all. And he gives us shit about flaming?? ??? ??? ??? Give me a break. [grr][flaming] [flaming] [flaming] [argh] [devil] [what]

Your entitled to whatever opinion you want about me. But at least I don't blatantly disrespect posting guidelines as .....cough,cough..... some people do.
    whatever, dude

Thanks

i also changed my vote to yes, originally it was a no. hes making shit up on other boards about dancers. which i know for a fact aren't true. theres no need for scum like him on the earth, let alone on our site.

Thanks

I originally voted "don't care"...but now I changed it to a firm yes...he's really starting to annoy the crap out of me and his recent underhanded tactics and multiple postings just go to show that he has no respect for the community here in general.
    Porky - that just shows the difference between an expression of an opinion (however annoying it might be to everyone esle) and deliberate tactics to ensure that his opinons become the most prominent.

Posting a lot of different opinions and ideas in proper and respectful is not a reason to ban someone. Underhanded tactics and multiple postings of the same thing is a reason. Its not what is said per see.. its how it is being said.

I also heard Mike likes to eat spoiled olive loaf sandwiches. Thats reason enough for me

God/dess
    Thanks

Oh, come on, Mike's not like the troll who just got banned and posted on the pink site as nightrider_rider, badmouthing Pryce.

I also heard Mike likes to eat spoiled olive load sandwiches. Thats reason enough for me
    I thought this was hilarious, PJ, but even more so when I saw that you wrote "load" instead of "loaf". Freudian slip, PJ?? LOL [rotflmao]

Oh, come on, Mike's not like the troll who just got banned and posted on the pink site as nightrider_rider, badmouthing Pryce.
    I beg to differ Carlos. This guy is worse. He knows better not to badmouth Pryce but he is still doing his multiple identity thing, his double, triple, and sextuple posting thing, his big red letter thing, his flaming thing, etc. This guy is a troll for all trolls. Troll hall of fame. He belongs in the Lord of the Rings movies he's such a troll. LOL

Plus, Sandy's right....he's taking his aggression on certain members here out on other boards, posting w/ an alternate identity. I say let's get rid of him, but that's just me. I'll shut up now.

looks like this poll may no longer be necessary...I think Mike is taking care of getting banned on his own!!! LOL

Featured Member
    Thanks

Add me to the list of those who changed their votes. Problems with moderators should be taken up with them via PM or the Admin. via PM.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone verified the multiple IDs with IP ADDY comparison?
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

Thanks

Yes I have verified that Mike is also registered as Sixfigures. Some members suspect that he in fact is a she from another forum, can't prove that but, I suspect that it is true.
    He/she posted as both Mike and Sixfigures on this site and posted a slanderous and false review of a dancer we know and love on another forum as both Mike and Sixfigures.
    He/she obviously is a liar and a flamer and can't be trusted.
    There is no room on this forum for people of his/her kind.

Unfortunatly, I can not ban anyone, that is up to Pryce, but I will be deleting any future posts made by him/her/it to perserve the well being of this site.
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Anybody curious about the kind of stuff that Mike/sixfigures is pulling on tuscl in response to what has happened to him here should check out the following link:

He's really lost it now...

Thanks

On a side note.. I think Chuck looks great in Red Italics.

Thanks

Yeah guys, between Mike and that Nightrider moron over on the pink site, I've about had it with people who think they have some birthright to post on a website where they're not paying for the bandwidth (or won't even drop a donation) then go on to slander people and complain that they are being censored when other people rightfully object to their activity. If he's pulling that "sixfigures" nonsense again, even on another board, its clear he's a troll and needs to be booted.

I absolutely do not understand any logical purpose for the practice of trolling. Would someone please explain to me what gain there is in attempting to achieve some sort of hollow victory by agitating and terrorizing other people on a discussion board? Are these peoples lives so pathetic that they have nothing better to do than sit in front of their computer and derive some sort of sick pleasure by tearing other people down? Just my rant.

I think that Pryce, Chuck and our other mods have put up with this nonsense long enough. They've certainly invested more patience than I would have with these losers. We've got enough of a community here now to police and weed out these juveniles and should act accordingly.
    [flaming] [cuss] [grr] [cuss]
    Kill 'em all! Let the folks on some other board
    sort 'em out.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks

I also have changed my vote from Don't Care to Yes. I think posting those stupid lies about Amber/Mandi, posting as multiple different people, and his ultimate flameout are reasons enough, although I don't care that much. By the way Chuck, I think you are an excellent moderator allowing for a certain amount of leeway without letting any flames get out of hand. Keep up the good work.
    A fat chick is like a big, warm, comfortable pillow that you can also have sex with....

Thanks

On a positive note, at least Mike, unlike Nightrider, had the courtesy not to post in all caps. Thanks for at least giving us that much, Mike. [tounge]

Thanks

???It must be Friday the 13th???
    Don't make me spank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast