View Poll Results: How many sexual partners have you had?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 1 hour

1 2.94%
  • 1-3 hours

6 17.65%
  • 4-6 hours

5 14.71%
  • 7-9 hours

6 17.65%
  • 10-13 hours

4 11.76%
  • 14 hours or more

12 35.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Partners

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Sexual Partners

Well, just curious where SCJ'ers stand...
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Thanks

Default Re:Sexual Partners

OK so call me old fashion, but I'm the One on the poll. Married my high school sweetheart and have been faithful ever since we started dating.

Now I'm classifying a sexual partner as someone with whom there was "penetration" of some sort. Thanks Mr. Clinton. LOL

BTW I do think an LD qualifies, regardless of the mileage - LOL. ???

Edit: Meant to say that I do NOT think LD qualifies - sorry!

Thanks

If LDs qualify, there ought to be a 1000+ category for some SCJ'ers. Being a saintly man, I'd only be in the 100+ range

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Bosshog link=board=1;threadid=1174;start=msg17855#msg17855 date=1074636524

By the way, I hope it doesn't skew the poll results, but I decided to count "left hand" and "right hand" separately.
    Boss thats cheating. What if you are such a well endowed man that both hands are required? LOL You get screwed out of shagging kudos LOL Yeah right...in my wildest dreams LOL

I read Stats post earlier today and my immediate thought was "Damn, Stat you are a pervert. Are you trying to get wood from our sexual adventures?" LOL No way would I respond to such a politically incorrect thread Well, it kept popping into my head today and as I was driving down the road this afternoon I found myself counting LOL Guess Im a perv too LOL I didnt run out of fingers and toes but it was a close call. I cant count beyond that LOL I went to school in Kentucky

FBR

Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

I put one. I married my college sweetheart and divorced her, too.

The divorce set me on a track which caused me to dislike women. This track immediately included exotic dance, which I allowed to serve as both my master and my mistress. I used it to hide and also to keep my interest in women (yes, being without a woman at all is a choice sometimes(!), not just some inability to have one, as I have seen some women post elsewhere).

I have little or no interest in casual sex, although you always think about it. Unfortunately, it takes months for me to get to know a girl to trust her.

>>>Sad<<<
    Blonde jokes are two lines long so that men can understand them.

Thanks

If anything happens to this one, I&#039;ll never marry again. I&#039;m gonna fuck myself to death.
    Don't make me spank you!

God/dess
    Thanks

Damn, I didn&#039;t realize what a slut I am, or is the term man-whore?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FBR link=board=1;threadid=1174;start=msg17863#msg17863 date=1074641006
    Boss thats cheating. What if you are such a well endowed man that both hands are required? LOL You get screwed out of shagging kudos LOL Yeah right...in my wildest dreams LOL
    FBR, it makes me feel very special to know that your wildest dreams include a well-endowed Bosshog.

ROTFLMAO
    Behind every big man is a big behind.

God/dess
    Thanks

I had my own apartment in grad school. Pretty girls knew they could hang out there and get off without having sex. Dancers are in the same sexual niche and help me keep my body count down.

Thanks

Holy crap guys, I feel so dirty, dirty, slutty, naughty, dirty.... ok, you get the picture! I&#039;m not going to say I regret my past, just got a little carried away I guess. And just for the record, it&#039;s not from being a stripper. I was naughty way before I started dancing! But now I&#039;m a good, sweet little married woman. But I can still have all the pussy I want! (he doesn&#039;t mind!)
    "A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."
    Francoise Sagan

Thanks

Gosh, I have had hundreds and hundreds. So many so its hard to count.

Oh wait.. did you mean real partners???

That... uh.. changes the count a little

God/dess
    Thanks

Megan, the poll results are on your side. If you&#039;re gonna have 8, you might as well have at least 18.

Thanks

Count me down for 2. Wow that&#039;s it! I&#039;m not getting enough....

Shayden
    When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Shayden LOL 2 is cool at your age

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

i&#039;m a four person man. lol. not many, but its been 3 in the past year, so thats not bad....just sad for previous years. and all of them have been more than once too.....not nescesarily more than twice though. :-/ but i&#039;d have to say, FBR was by far the best.

Thanks

I&#039;m the sole 11-13er. I was pretty active from age 18-21 with it being my first time away from home and having been stationed no the beautiful island of Guam. I did a lot of "clubbing" then and more often than not left with someone. In retrospect that&#039;s a low number..lol I&#039;m probably in the 18+ group too. Jimmy and I have always been good friends though.

I remember having my first SC experience there. Now that I think of it I even went so far that one night as to get the phone number of this beautiful dancer and visited her the next week at her apartment she shared with a couple of stripper friends. When I walked in the apartment wreaked of 420. I&#039;ll never forget. The three of them were sitting there watching some crap on tv stoned out of their minds. At that time being in the presence of it scared the crap out of me (military and all) so I never visited her again.
    That was my SC deviation in its infant form.

Thanks

In answering, did they have to be living at the time to count as a partner?

Thanks

I voted, but i&#039;ll keep it quiet.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I&#039;m not listing my number, but I&#039;m glad the over 18 was on there! I&#039;m not even that easy, but I would date someone for a month or two have sex and then realize that I wasn&#039;t interested in a relationship with that person.....so back to the dating pool.

Thanks

Wow I was suprised by the results of this poll. I have lived a fairly normal life. Married the same girl I dated in high school and still married almost 11 years later. I thought I was one of the rare few that has done this but after seeing some of the post here I was suprised to see others doing the same. Cool!

Thanks

Is it just me or do the number of partners we could choose from seem low? I saw this thread and thought wow how am I supposed to know the number of people i&#039;ve been with? it&#039;s not like i kept a list. i think thats a kind of personal question to be asking people. I&#039;ve only been with my boyfriend for the last 5 months. and i&#039;m still fairly young so i havent been sexually active that long. but if you really care i would estimate i&#039;ve been with between 70-80 partners. and i dont think theres anything wrong with that because before now,i&#039;ve never been committed to one person.

Thanks

I can&#039;t believe the poll stopped at 18. I would have done it this way: 0,1,2,5,10,25,50,100,1000, over 1000.

I am serious. I must have had close to a 100 at the ripe old age of 57. I know good old Southern Christian girls that admit to over a 1000. And I knew a Hollywood evening soap exec. prod. who must have gone up to 20,000.

Surprisingly, my guy friends never compare numbers. But I suspect most are between 50-150. I could be wrong, it might be much more. And a few under 10.

It would also be interesting to find out how many lovers did you have sex with more than 10 times. By sex, I mean intercourse, no BJs, kids.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeganS link=board=14;threadid=1174;start=msg18076#msg1807 6 date=1075045499
    Holy crap guys, I feel so dirty, dirty, slutty, naughty, dirty.... ok, you get the picture! I&#039;m not going to say I regret my past, just got a little carried away I guess.
    Megan, you are a healthy woman. I have been reading a college text on sexual relations and for both men and women, straight, bi, or gay, the number is a bell curve. Just like in school. Some people are on the low end and some on the high end. I don&#039;t know the medium number.

Me, I go 5-7 years (!) without sex then usually have 3 long-term partners in a close span. That&#039;s just the way it has worked out for me. For you, it sounds healthier and definitely more fortunate.

parsifal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madcap link=board=14;threadid=1174;start=msg18264#msg1826 4 date=1075296001
    I voted, but i&#039;ll keep it quiet.
    Wise move. I prefer not to tell either but curiosity got the better of me when I saw this thread. I can&#039;t believe how many of you guys have low numbers! That is certainly refreshing.
    You are the envy
    of all parallel lines that
    dream of curves and convergence
    - Sara Bailey: Sieve of Words

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu link=board=14;threadid=1174;start=msg19933#msg1993 3 date=1078429832
    I can&#039;t believe how many of you guys have low numbers! That is certainly refreshing.
    LOL I highly suspect that the same poll answered truthfully on the pink site would produce much higher numbers. Refreshing? I&#039;m not sure it&#039;s always by choice. Beautiful, sexy, outgoing women have far more sexual opportunity than your average male SC Junkie.

-lestat1
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast