Thread: More Boards!!

Thanks

Default More Boards!!

Hey guys!

We organized some of the boards at the pink site yesterday

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/ind...;threadid=6177

and today it is scj's turn

So far we have these boards in mind:

dancer lost and found - this is where guys can ask others if they know where a particular dancer is currently working

dancer discussions - a place for dancers to talk to customers

health club - men's health, weight lifting, diet, etc...

sex talk - while dancing isnt directly sex, you know you still want to talk about it

welcome/introduction board - introduce yourself

Hmmm, I think I am forgetting one... ??? oh wait... it started with an M.... could it have been MUSIC?

Did any of you want a music board?

We hope you enjoy the new additions, and of course throw some feedback our way we want all of our junkies to be happy

Have a great day guys

*GF*
    Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes
    you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

~Mary Schmich~

Thanks

Default Re:More Boards!!

I dont think I want a dacer discussion board. I think they are welcome everywhere and I dont want the ladies to feel limited...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Remember HC, "NO" only means "NO" when she says it..... LMAO

Thanks

It's not so much to limit them there, it's a place for them to get direct feedback from customers about their work, this will keep the "do you like this better" or "what do you think when a dancer does this" topics together. We'll also be placing a direct link to it at SW.

If it begins to limit dancer input instead of increasing it, we will kill the board

~Mary Schmich~

Thanks

MUSIC You guys are the best....Thanks
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I assume there will be a 'general discussion' type board too?

Also, how about a 'free-for-all, no-holds-barred' board where we can discuss taboo topics, nitty-gritty details, etc.? I'd like to see a place where one can ask a question that would normally be ignored or flamed on the other boards. Sort of an "easily offended need not apply." It'd also be a good place to move any topics (arguments) that get out of hand, rather than killing them. I suggest "38th parallel" be the board name.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Thanks

I like the changes over there so far, as many of them were long overdue. I think categorizing the topics will help focus newbies on where to look for specific information. I don't think we need quite as extensive an array over here considering that it is a much smaller community, but some suggestions that I did have:

An OT board like the SW Lounge - (maybe we could call ours Junkie Garage or Shop Talk) where we could discuss non-stripper related topics, sports, health, hobbies, current events, yada, yada.

The music board - Although since we're not particularly looking for music to dance to, I would suggest something more generalized where we could talk about movies and video games as well.

A tech board - (also would be good over on SW). This came to mind because we've had a number of discussions in chat regarding spyware, spam, etc., and would be for discussing all things computer and web related. I think it would be a good draw for geeks (many of whom we have aboard already), because God knows that geeks love strippers.

And then what lestat suggested:

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1 link=board=3;threadid=1204;start=msg18287#msg18287 date=1075327010
    Also, how about a 'free-for-all, no-holds-barred' board where we can discuss taboo topics, nitty-gritty details, etc.? I'd like to see a place where one can ask a question that would normally be ignored or flamed on the other boards. It'd also be a good place to move any topics (arguments) that get out of hand, rather than killing them. I suggest "38th parallel" be the board name.
    I have mixed feelings on this one. In theory, such a board would be a great place to quarantine flame wars and keep the other boards clean. But I wonder if it would really temper things, as we seem to have a few members who for whatever reason, can't resist getting involved in confrontations. It might also give trolls incentive to post here. Personally, I prefer a name like "Boxing Ring" or "OK Corral" myself. I suppose that we could try it.

"Dancer Discussions" sounds like a redundant twin to the CC board on SW but if there's a link to here, that would help tremendously.

"Dancer Lost and Found" is another one I'm not so sure about. Some dancers may want to remain "lost" for very good reasons.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by doc-catfish link=board=3;threadid=1204;start=msg18288#msg18288 date=1075328931
    A tech board - (also would be good over on SW). This came to mind because we've had a number of discussions in chat regarding spyware, spam, etc., and would be for discussing all things computer and web related. I think it would be a good draw for geeks (many of whom we have aboard already), because God knows that geeks love strippers.
    Great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishnet link=board=3;threadid=930;start=msg15205#msg15205 date=1057401542
    Hi Everyone:

I honestly can't remember how many pages of topics there were in Gen. chat when I first signed up. I think it may have been 14 or 15. Since then, that forum has jumped to 25 pages with over 200 new topics and thousands of posts. This can make finding things a cumbersome task at times. Pryce seems to devote all his time SW. At this point, I think Chuck needs to be made an Admin. so things don't get out of hand over here. Face it we are guys (mostly) and basically lazy. We put everything in Gen. chat and let Chuck sort it out. LOL. We even change the topic in the middle of a thread and keep right on posting. LMAO!

Too, most of Gen. chat should be split up into specific forums so the newbies have an easy time finding what they are looking for. We could use forums on...

Extras- This topic was so popular when I first started on the board that was literally beaten to death.

Tips for Dancers or Dancers Make More Money- When Amber first started dancing, she asked 1001 questions about customer preferences. Someone suggested an all Amber thread at one point. LOL. I can think of three posts in this category that should be re posted as articles so dancers new to SCJ can get immediate input.

ATF's and Favs- A forum to post threads about ATF's, Ex ATF's and old favs.

When it Goes Outside the Club- For threads on dating dancers and asking dancers out etc. How deep do you have to look to find Chuck's dilemma about asking his ATF out to dinner? Maybe this would go in the ATF forum. LOL. After all you probably won't ask her to dinner if she isn't your ATF.

These were my original suggestions when the board only had 25 pages of threads in General Chat.

I still think ATF's should be a seperate forum. Rather than "Sex Talk" it should be Extras. Any sex talk would logically go in that forum. "General Chat" should be just that. Any non strip club related topics from music to politics if that's what people want to talk about.

Tips for dancers to make more money sounds like what you have in mind for "Dancer Discussions."

I'm glad these changes are finally taking place!

When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

God/dess
    Thanks

Those are great ideas for boards (NOT baords, GF )! Make SCJ a strip club version of Men's Health or Maxim j/k

Thanks

~Mary Schmich~

Thanks

O.K. we are still coming up with the names for the new boards. It is very late right now and Pryce and I are becomeing delerious , we will finish later today.

~Mary Schmich~

Featured Member
    Thanks

Hey GF...just wondering if the 2 of you are going to wade through 39 pages of threads and catagorize them once the new boards are up?

Thanks

yes we are, it just got too late ysterday

~Mary Schmich~

Thanks

GF,

Thanks a lot for your efforts to make this a great site. I really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

And a thanks to Chuck for sorting topics too!
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pryce link=board=3;threadid=1204;start=msg18342#msg18342 date=1075426618
    And a thanks to Chuck for sorting topics too!
    My pleasure Pryce .... it helps lighten my load LMO
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Chuck as we have all said many times, you do one hell of a job I hope I have the opportunity some day to buy you a beer and a lap dance or two

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Thanks FBR! I'll take you up on that in Myrtle Beach LOL
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Featured Member
    Thanks

LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLife link=board=9;threadid=1237;start=msg18482#msg18482 date=1075669718
    I know most of you have ATFs. Describe your ATF, physically, and why you were drawn to her in the first place, how long she's been your ATF, and how often and how much money do you spend on her?. I am very interested to know. Thanks guys!
    I tried telling you we needed an ATF Forum. How many times have these and similar ATF topics been covered?