Thread: Kat Reviews Hustler Club Baltimore

Thanks

Default Kat Reviews Hustler Club Baltimore

http://www.findastripclub.com/clubs/...start/new.html

Good club. NOT the place to go if you are looking for mileage boys. I must say, based on my experiences in the last couple of months, I don't think I will ever work in Houston again. The recent busts there are definately a factor as well. Bmore earnings this past week were my second highest ever, after Superbowl of course. I grossed approx $2,500 in 4 days. 2 of the days I only worked 3 hours!!! No extras, not even touching, although the grind factor was high since they couldn't touch me.

meow!!!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Default Re:Kat Reviews Hustler Club Baltimore

Grind works for me I suppose. But the no touch is difficult.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

ugh...add another club to avoid to my list. anyway, i thought the busts in houston was strictly at the St.James? that's too bad. i meant to PM aggieed some pics of this stripper during his trip so he could look her up, but i didn't think of it until after he left. last time i saw her (about 4 months ago) she still looked young and fresh looking and her skills were top notch. i highly doubt she got out of stripping completely. this girl dropped out of high school so she could fulfill her life long dream of working fast food . in any case, with the busts going on at that club. the girls are probably laying low for awhile.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk link=board=2;threadid=1655;start=msg26146#msg26146 date=1093805407
    anyway, i thought the busts in houston was strictly at the St.James?
    Don't necessarily want to take this thread off-topic, but it does sound as if St. James is taking the brunt of the LE attack. One of the reasons somebody wrote was that they recently fired a manager who was an ex-cop, so he's been ratting out the club to his cop buddies; therefore the abnormally extreme amount of LE pressure on St. James. I don't know how true that is, though. Ho Do's...oops, sorry, I meant to say Houston Doll's which is just about a mile or two down the street from St. James doesn't seem to be having the same issues.

In any case the Westheimer clubs on the other side of town don't seem to be having any problems, and, of course, there's always Michael's.
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

They fired Greg? That would be da bomb...I'll check aspd and call my girl Savannah to get the 411!

I have to go to Htown Tues to finally get the car. I'd totally be down with working at a Greg free St. James. Time to get my gag relfex ready! You wish.....

Bitches

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine link=board=2;threadid=1655;start=msg26157#msg26157 date=1093840367
    Time to get my gag reflex ready! You wish.....
    Yes! I would gladly assist in helping you hone that gag reflex.

Thanks

Way to go Katrine!!! That amount of money rocks!

It is never too late to be what you might have been. - George Eliot

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there's only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen. - Wayne Dyer

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." -Janis Joplin