Thread: Severe Headache After Sex.......???

Thanks

Default Severe Headache After Sex.......???

Ok. I have a problem. Or more accurately my BF has a problem. The last couple of times we've had sex, right as he's cumming and for about 10-20 minutes afterward he has had really intense headaches. Like really bad. Says his head is throbbing and the pain is almost unbearable.

Has this ever happened to anyone else??? Has anyone ever heard of this happening? I think I saw something about it on the "Sunday Night Sex Show" last year but I can't remember what she said about it.

I seems to me like this might be some kind of blood pressure thing or something, but I'm not a doctor so I'm not really sure. Do you guys think this could be a sign of something really serious? Should I make him go to the doctor??

Thanks

Default Re:Severe Headache After Sex.......???

Post coital headaches are actually not too uncommon amongst males, and 90% of the time they are totally harmless nor a sign of anything unusual.

Still, they can be rarely caused by an aneurysm or some form of restricted blood vessels or vascular disorder (neck, chest or similar).. so your husband should have an angiogram performed to rule out any possible health related issues.

Barring any possible health issues, he can probably find complete relief through the use of indomethacin (Indocin), which they will likely prescribe for him.
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

God/dess
    Thanks

They're called exertion headaches. Sex is an aerobic sport. The harder and longer you play, the more you need Gatorade (during and after).

Thanks

What's an angiogram? Is it invasive or painful?

Thanks

Hydration helps greatly in this regard.

Ahem, I mean that's what a friend of mine says, erm. Ahem.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kittie link=board=14;threadid=1677;start=msg26429#msg2642 9 date=1094722049
    The last couple of times we've had sex, right as he's cumming and for about 10-20 minutes afterward he has had really intense headaches. Like really bad. Says his head is throbbing and the pain is almost unbearable.
    consider it a compliment . seriously, didn't you write in another thread that you were still recovering from your pregnancy? if you just started having sex again. it's no wonder he's having headaches after sex. he probably hasn't had a good pop in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittie link=board=14;threadid=1677;start=msg26429#msg2642 9 date=1094722049
    Has this ever happened to anyone else??? Has anyone ever heard of this happening?
    i have them myself, but not every time i have sex. for me, the likelihood of a headache depends on how much i am inspired by the skill level of my partner and/or my own level of lust. i guess it my body's way of telling me that the sex was really, really, really good. however, i wouldn't characterize my own headaches as throbbing (only for minute or so at most after sex) for 10-20 minutes or even close to being almost unbearably painful. it's more like a very mild ringing headache in my head undercut by a feeling of euphoria .

I seems to me like this might be some kind of blood pressure thing or something, but I'm not a doctor so I'm not really sure. Do you guys think this could be a sign of something really serious? Should I make him go to the doctor??
    it's can't hurt, but i would be more worried, if i noticed these symptoms also occurring outside of sex.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kittie link=board=14;threadid=1677;start=msg26440#msg2644 0 date=1094778053
    What's an angiogram? Is it invasive or painful?
    Not really painful. They put an IV in your arm, then shoot you through a kind of xray machine. Takes a few minutes. Then you're done.

Any congested circulation spots, clotting or aneurysms show up clear as day.
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

Default Re: Severe Headache After Sex.......???

I get intense headaches after sex... always have when I have really big O's... never outside of the bed though...

[/URL]
    [/URL]

Thanks

I've had that happen to me, but only during marathon sessions where I've come multiple times in a row.
    A fat chick is like a big, warm, comfortable pillow that you can also have sex with....

Thanks

Yup... this has happened to me also. What CO and JZ said is very true - Hydrate!! Plus he'll have a bigger.... ummmm.... release

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

I would have him go see a doctor. Headaches can be harmless or a symptom of far greater problems. The aneurysm is a possibility as is hypertension. We are the last people you should be asking for a medical diagnosis. Have him see adoctor, you'll both feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

God/dess
    Thanks

I get my headaches before sex, when I'm still listening to whatever the chick is saying

Thanks

i dont get headaches, but i do get nauseous after giving oral sex... maybe its the same thing?

or not...
    anything for a cookie

Featured Member
    Thanks

Lately, I've been getting this headache thing right after I get myself off....Then again, I've lately been cumming much harder than usual.