Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJ, her song is over!!! End the song and announce the next dancer already!

Thanks

Angry DJ, her song is over!!! End the song and announce the next dancer already!

Let her get the rest of her tips from the side stages! When song #2 ends, don't repeat it over and over until every loser gets his "show" dammit!

This happens in Texas.....extra "time"!

It means I'm giving a 10 minute lapdance to some lucky loser!

Not all clubs do the song rewind, I hope your club doesn't!!!!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Default Re: DJ, her song is over!!! End the song and announce the next dancer already!

And, the extra long songs oughta be outlawed! Otherwise they should make some kind of announcement. LOL...otherwise, the guys bitch about how short the dances become after that...

Thanks

Default Re: DJ, her song is over!!! End the song and announce the next dancer already!

I only do that with a feature dancer, besides that....get cho ass of da stage,lol.

Thanks

In my world,the songs are cut at 3 mins.Extra time would be seconds not mins.
    working in many different systems,i think this is the best way for everyone.
    All the lapdances are the same time length.
    Stage times are the same for all girls.

It stops customers from tipping the DJ 50 bucks to play stranglehold right before he goes into the lapdance room.

I live bye and hail the 3 min song!

Thanks

I actualy go for 3:30.....and yeah,,,,,extra time is in seconds.........free,lol.....hahahaha...whoo hehehehe

Thanks

your drunk with power!!!!!!!

Thanks

ahhhhh...age is 19...it all makes sense to me now.

Thanks

I agree!

One cool thing our DJ does is, if the song is longer than say 4 minutes...He will call "half time"...

He will continue to play the song but, if you hear "half time", it's your job to ask the customer, "would you like me to stop or keep going"? This actually helps sometimes to ring in another dance.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Our couch dances go by four minutes on the clock, not the song, for twenty dollars. Extra minutes we are charged for within reason .If my dances were going by the song, I MIGHT not mind an extra minute or so if the guy was buying more than one dance. Buying two or three will show me they have a little more interest then the customer who comes in and buys one dance from each girl(not that there is anything wrong with that). The one dance guy,i still appreciate the interest, but would not want to give them an extra minute bc i was not shown the EXTRA interest. ALSO, an extra minute would not be considered if i was charged bc its my place of buisness. Unless i somehow took long or didnt give full service in some way that i felt i should have.
    BUT, I think it's important to realize this is a site to state your feelings(within reason)whenever you have the urge. Im sure Katrine has her great deal of customers who she values. From a dancers viewpoint, we deal with a variety of men, some losers, some sweethearts. When a word like loser comes out , it is most likely just a slip of tounge, like used slang or something bc we do encounter some losers. Kinda like a curse word for us. It just slips out as regular vocabulary on our bad nights!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by VenusGoddess; 10-24-2004 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks

Yeah, that bullshit apparently is exclusive of Texas, it happened at EVERY TX club I worked. SUCH bullshit. Nothing used to piss me off more than hearing the DJ say, "oooooooooh wait, she's got a coupla late comers to the stage, let's giver a lil backup time?" UGH! And the damn customers KNEW they'd get their "backup time" so they'd wait til the girl's show was just about over to bother to get their sorry asses off the chair to tip her. Yet another reason I'm glad I got the hell outta Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

Honestly as a dj...that would drive me batshit.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phillydj
    Honestly as a dj...that would drive me batshit.....
    LOL
    the girls i work with would kick my ass for doing that!!!!

I think i could take most of them one on one,but they would come down from the stage and come out of the lapdance room at me in a swarm!

The horror of the sure carnage stops me from even considering trying this.

Thanks

Yeah, I don't recall them doing the backup song in any other state I've worked. The worst offender for this is the Yellow Rose. Luckily I don't work there, but as a customer the last few times, the DJ was backing up song 2 for popular dancers so much that it was literally like a 10-15 minute song! And every girl there does a pretty dirty little stage-show. Great from a customers viewpoint I guess!

And they want me to come work for them......hells no!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

:: Pictures MNM being surrounded with dancers with high heels over there head like a sceen out of the warriors:::: Hehehehehee

Thanks

:clicking heels:djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj come out and playyyyyayayyyyyyyyy

Thanks

Ok...I just cleaned up this thread. Stay on topic or it will be locked.

Okie dokie?

Thanks

Sorry I thought my post was on topic...I'll behave from now on I promise:crosses fingers:

Thanks

Oh, wait...never mind, Blade...you would enjoy that too much.

I'll just have to put you in a locked dungeon with some big hairy fat guy who's been rubbed up with bacon grease and tied up in the hot Arizona sun to get all nice and sweaty...and not allow you to come out of the dungeon til you've licked all traces of the bacon grease off his big, hot, sweaty body. LOL NOW...how 'bout keeping those posts on topic?
    Last edited by VenusGoddess; 10-25-2004 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine
    The worst offender for this is the Yellow Rose.
    It's very spotty, but I know at Joy, at the "real" end of a song, the DJ will say something like "Ladies, this is the end of the song" or something like that even though he may be backtracking the song a bit for some of the "late" stage tippers that arrive. It's very spotty, though, and not all the DJ's do it. From my experience, not all of the dancers are even listening to him, though.
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

I work in Pensacola, FL and we do the song replay once or sometimes even twice for each girl if she is doing well on her set. The DJ will say....let's back it up a bit so you can spend some more time with that hot hard body. If the other dancers are doing private dances they end the private dance at that point. We all seem to like it at my club. Everyone goes home with their suitcases filled with money and happy faces.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aggieed
    It's very spotty, but I know at Joy, at the "real" end of a song, the DJ will say something like "Ladies, this is the end of the song" or something like that even though he may be backtracking the song a bit for some of the "late" stage tippers that arrive. It's very spotty, though, and not all the DJ's do it. From my experience, not all of the dancers are even listening to him, though.
    That's because we've all trained ourselves to be super experts at NOT hearing anything the dj says except our names when it's time for stage.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette
    That's because we've all trained ourselves to be super experts at NOT hearing anything the dj says except our names when it's time for stage.
    Lol
    And Pavlov thought he had his dogs trained well!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette
    Well, if a dancer isn't going to listen to the DJ then why cry about what they're doing or NOT doing?
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

Sorry VG, I have to say this then I'll get back on topic.

Blade, what your saying about "d.j. come out and play....." has got me to thinking that would make a damn funny cheesy 70's style horror flick! We so need to write it and send it to Hollywood!

Anyway, Yes I hate it when girls are up there all day. Drives me nuts.

Kitana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticEngineer View Post
    Feel like a damn salt lick at the goats petting zoo!
    <08SM>

philadelphia suburbs (delaware, actually)
    Thanks

i have only ever done this in a few cases. usually it's the feature dancer, yeah. sometimes i've had a rob zombie song looped for 10 minutes. IRRITATING, to say the least. other than that, i may do the one minute clickback thing if i have a big promo about an upcoming party or something and dont wanna talk over the "actual" song, i'll let it almost end, then back it up and yap while the girls switch. or also once or twice i have played something really really really short, and that i might loop a bit or something to make it a wee bit longer. but yeah, 3-3:30 is standard. a tad longer, a tad shorter, no big deal. but i do try to keep it all the same, and never over 4. i'm fairly sure the couch room runs in 4 minute increments anyway and has nothing to do with song length, but as already stated, it just seems fair to keep it all even.
    waffles are just pancakes with little squares on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast