Thread: In The Spirit of Ghost Hunters and Halloween, Share Your Ghost Experiences...

Thanks

Default In The Spirit of Ghost Hunters and Halloween, Share Your Ghost Experiences...

I have had two encounters with ghosts myself, one when I was 12, one last year. I am surely a believer, has anybody else had any creepy run ins?
    See yourself in others, then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do? -Buddha

Yessss...I Rock...Goddamit

Thanks

Default Re: In The Spirit of Ghost Hunters and Halloween, Share Your Ghost Experiences...

I am a nanny for two little girls that lost their mother to breast cancer less than 6 months ago. I am a live in and there have been many times where I have felt like there was someone here, and the girls as well, funny things will happen like the radio will turn on and it will have been one of their mom's favorite songs. We can't get a fire to light in the fireplace, no reason, lights under her precious moments dolls will turn on. I never met her, I started working for the family after she passed, but from what I hear, she was very kind, and funny, she was always playing jokes, kids loved her. But the other night I was puting the little one to bed, she just turned three. I kissed her and send good night, I then noticed her smiling and looking past me, she started laughing, and goes " Silly Mommy, your silly." The whole time she is looking right past me, at something else. I almost pissed my pants right there.
    Love Deeply, Laugh Hard, Live Long

Thanks

Default Re: In The Spirit of Ghost Hunters and Halloween, Share Your Ghost Experiences...

Every time I see "her"...I just can't believe it....it's the same horrifying face....the shrill voice....and it haunts me. My blood pressure goes up...my heart palpitates...my palms get sweaty....I feel a chill....I feel frightened, almost...as always before. After so many years....thinking...wishing.....she could move on...but she appears over and over and drives these ghost-like daggers into me with every stare of that hideous face....

....but..... 8 more years and I won't have to deal with my ex-wife any more.
    "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
    -Humphrey Bogart

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
    -Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
    "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
    -His reply

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

Thanks

AmyCA, that freeked me out! Are you serious? I got MAD chills the entire time I was reading your post!

Thanks

My cousin claimed once to have a ghost in his home. Both he and his wife made the claim. Granted, they're both a bit whacko to begin with. What annoyed me was that they paid someone to do some sort of "exorcism" of the spirit....despite their claims that this aparition was very friendly.

AmyCA - if you do continue to see evidence of these happenings....given the childrens' reactions....I'd say invite it as much as possible. It's hard to say if these things are true in the world or not...but if they are, it can only be a positive experience for these little ones. If it's not true....still can't hurt to continuously remember their mother.

...and keep us updated, huh?
    "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
    -Humphrey Bogart

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
    -Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
    "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
    -His reply

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

madmaxine

I work at a famously haunted bar, but the live people passing through are scarier than the ghosts, so it's no biggie.
    I didn't start having "spooky" things happen until 2002. I wish they never started....I was happier not gettting the crap scared out of me by surprise.....
    My best verified encounter was my first night sleeping in my aunt's house, in my dad's hometown in Mexico. The room was locked but I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt like someone was in the room. I hid under the covers and prayed! I didn't say anything for days, because I didn't want to cause trouble. Finally I told my dad, and he asked my cousins. They said their father's ghost appeared to them in the same room four times before, but they told him to leave because he was scaring them. Everyone was happy to hear the story though, because they're spiritual people.

Thanks

Yea I am dead serious, it is a little freaky, but not scary, in a way comforting and it keeps me doing a good job because I feel like she is watching every thing I do. Everyone we tell the story to laughs, apparently this is totally something she would do. Her best friend shared the same favorite movie, Gone With the Wind, and her friend was telling me that her and her husband put in a glass display case to hold their GWTW collectibles, and there is a light that turns on when you tap the glass, and she said it goes on all the time, they even had a repair man come look at it, and he didn't know what to tell her, when it happens she started saying, very funny Cheryl, and then it stops....Her husband told me that when she was getting near the end she told everyone that she never wanted them to cry when they thought of her, she wanted them to laugh... well we are laughing. The oldest daughter is 8 and senses things, but after the other night, I think the two year old can see her at times, or thinks she can. They say very young children have open minds so they are more receptive to this stuff, we will see if it lasts as she goes. I will keep everyone updated if we have anymore "encounters"
    Love Deeply, Laugh Hard, Live Long

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo
    Every time I see "her"...I just can't believe it....it's the same horrifying face....the shrill voice....and it haunts me. My blood pressure goes up...my heart palpitates...my palms get sweaty....I feel a chill....I feel frightened, almost...as always before. After so many years....thinking...wishing.....she could move on...but she appears over and over and drives these ghost-like daggers into me with every stare of that hideous face....

....but..... 8 more years and I won't have to deal with my ex-wife any more.
    LMAO!

Thanks

I live on a piece of land that the Native Americans used to call home, or at least camp, and I have paranormal experiences on a regular basis. Nights when its warm enough to have my windows open I hear things that sound like horses neighing and moving around, I hear voices but you cant make out what they are saying. Im always seeing things out of the corner of my eye outside after dark too. Probably why I have lights on everywhere when Im outside after dark in case its the bogieman

The house I live in is haunted also, its our old family homestead and my grandfather hasnt left, he died in this house by the way. He loves to drive me crazy with smells of cheese toast and his other favorite foods when he was alive. I have battery powered candles he loves to turn on and off. I also feel that the spirits of pets that have passed appear as orbs, see them all the time.

Good thing Im not easily scared. I guess its because I feel the spirits here are family to me in a few ways as I am part Native American. I usually shoo them along for trying to distract me.