Thread: Roster Changes

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Default Roster Changes

some strippers are better than others and there are a few that are worthy of repeat business. obviously, i'm not talking about an ATF type situation, but more of a small group of strippers who know how to get the job done of making willy stand at attention. however, what happens when you have to reorganize your line-up due to the diminished physical appearance of that stripper due to age, injury, weight gain, etc? what happens when the source of that diminishment begins to interfere with the business of your own gratification?

i see this one stripper who from all outside appearances looks to be in excellent shape. she works out 3 days a week and it shows. however, her external appearance belies the damage underneath. she has a damaged rotator cuff, upper back problems from her bolt-ons, and some plantar problem with her foot that requires steroid injections. although, i am reluctant to do so. i'm afraid i'm going to have to send her to the bench and call in a sub for the good of the team. no, there isn't an "i" in the word "team", but there sure is one in the word "willy".
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Default Re: Roster Changes

Oooooh, ooooh oooooh! Me! Me!I'm burning a hole in the bench as second string just waiting for your $20 paid in wrinkled up one's and your lubed finger!

A girl can dream right?

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

I have favs in one or two clubs who can spot me, grind me into a pulp and finish me off before I even have a chance to order a drink. Sometimes that's all this little green guy wants. The good ones usualy retire before I get sick of them since I am a creature of habit. Workout related injuries are seldom a problem as the girls I like tend to be built for comfort rather than speed. Rug burn seems to be the most common injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

God/dess
    Thanks

If they say, "How come you don't get dances with me anymore," just say, "Cuz you did cocaine." Most of the time you'll be right.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine
    Oooooh, ooooh oooooh! Me! Me!I'm burning a hole in the bench as second string just waiting for your $20 paid in wrinkled up one's and your lubed finger!

A girl can dream right?
    Katrine,

I believe this uncalled for sarcasm of yours is adversely affecting the consideration of a potentially very serious conundrum.

It's really hard to tell someone that you've developed an affection, or just a use, for that they've grown too ugly, old, fat, damaged, unpleasant, or boring to want to be around them anymore. Try to be considerate; OK?

I'm checking behind couch cushions, though. I just need 3 more wrinkled up one's and I'll be callin'.
    "He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback
    Katrine,

I believe this uncalled for sarcasm of yours is adversely affecting the consideration of a potentially very serious conundrum.
    LOL SB!

This subject does deserve much ponderance of thought. It never hurts to have a relief pitcher all warmed up in the bullpen. I would fully expect any good manager to make a decision in the best interest of all parties involved to send that ace to the showers and breathe new life into the team from the bullpen if that time ever presents itself. Even the best prospect eventually loses to the test of time. Thanks to numerous farm systems all over the world that next young prospect is but a signature away from collecting those crumpled twenties in the best interest of the team.

MW

Thanks

I don't keep regulars, this is a great thing every time I read blueballs. Hit n run all the way baybeee!! Drama free!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine

A girl can dream right?
    oh, don't be silly, Katnip. i wouldn't pay you in dollar bills. how about if i pay you with loose change in a mason jar. anyway, i always considered you to be HoF material. unfortunately, i just don't have an old-timers day for strippers.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk
    unfortunately, i just don't have an old-timers day for strippers.
    I do. Second Friday of every month is for 20-somethings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moneywise
    LOL SB!

I would fully expect any good manager to make a decision in the best interest of all parties involved to send that ace to the showers and breathe new life into the team from the bullpen if that time ever presents itself. Even the best prospect eventually loses to the test of time.
    In my case, the ace usually goes to a team that can give her more money before I can maximize her potential. Damned free agency I tell ya'.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

One of my absolute sure things is 46 years old. She has an ass that you would follow over a cliff and a body that most of the other women in her club half her age could only dream of. Add to this a total understanding of men, their egos, their needs and why they come to strip clubs in the first place. I have a few favs in their mid twenty's but it's rare.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us
    ....why they come to strip clubs in the first place.
    So is the sex good?
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

A: I don't have sex in strip clubs.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback
    It's really hard to tell someone that you've developed an affection, or just a use, for that they've grown too ugly, old, fat, damaged, unpleasant, or boring to want to be around them anymore. Try to be considerate; OK?

I'm checking behind couch cushions, though. I just need 3 more wrinkled up one's and I'll be callin'.
    LMAO @ SB. I see you haven't lost your sense of humor. Although my favs never disappointed in this respect, I could see other girls deteriorate week to week. I always wondered how they could continue to go on stage looking like that. Tough way to make a living!
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

Thanks

Sorry for your loss.

*~*~* I sleep with my teddy bear because I know where he's been. *~*~*

Thanks

Seems that one of the clubs I frequent, the dancers that are rotating out are the ones I liked the best. What is left or the new dancers are of a lower quality than what I'm willing to spend my funds on. May have to scratch that club off my list. Is the decline in quality of dancers an indication of how business at SC has fallen off? The really good ones have decided that there's not enough money to be made to justify the hassle of putting up with PLs like myself?

Thanks

hey yod, don't tell me... she works at ** and her name is ********! I finally remembered something that the wise ole green guy taught me. Now, if I can only get enough balls to go into the dump to see her.

and agee, i couldn't get my pants down fast enough to have sex w/any dancer. I'd already be hav'n a smoke, "was it good for you baby??"

and for the actual question posted: every time I go in looking for last months all star...they've already been traded or retired. I gotta get out more.