Thread: First Bachelor Party - Alone :/

AudreyLeigh

Default First Bachelor Party - Alone :/

Last night was my first bachelor party. It was supposed to be a 2 girl show at 1030 for about 20 people, 5 women. Well, at 930 the other girl calls me and says that she broke her leg (later found out her knee bone came out of the socket, ouch!) during her first show and is headed to the emergency room. Can I handle it alone? I said Im sure I can.

Well... I get to this house, theres like 50 people (not 20)... a DJ... its a freaking PARTY...my hearts beating a million miles a minute, thank God a couple of the girls started chatting with me, I was so overwhelmed...

I start setting up, trying to act like Ive done this a hundred times before. Mind you I was late (and they complained a bit) because she had all the game supplies so I had to stop to get them at the store. Im thinking..ok, well, theres a ton of people so I should leave with some good money

I do the whole bachelor thing best I can as I have NO FREAKING IDEA what to do... then I do the games. I couple guys buy body shots and a couple lap dances...

I left with $310.. not bad for an hours work compared to the club where Id be there until 4 in the morning...but I think if the other girl was there she could have gotten the guys more wild to get us more money..

Well, I lived, have a few bucks in my pocket and made it home safe and sound. Never got a chance to be trained but I think I did ok. The guys actually said I was better than some of the other dancers thay had before which made me feel a little better...

Well, now I have to go study - have a mid-term tomorrow!!! ahhhhh

~Audrey

Thanks

Default Re: First Bachelor Party - Alone :/

You did a part for 50 people and you only got $310!

You can't compare it to the club because there is such a huge safety factor with you being alone. A lot of risk and not so great of a reward.

I'm glad you are happy with your money and you are safe, but be careful!

Featured Member CalifSCVisitor65's Avatar
    Thanks

wow 1 on 50 that is dangerous as Emily said.

Well good luck on your mid-term tomorrow, what's the test on?

Thanks

Good luck on that midterm. Even two on fifty seems a bit large, but you made it. I'm with Emily, I think you should've made more.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,686 Times in 10,167 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Agree w/you shoulda made MUCH more. Bach. parties are almost always unpredictable...lotsa variables.
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

Thanks

hey Audrey, I do the bachelor party thing too. What are the games?? Im trying to do new things. Do you have a driver/bodyguard or u go alone? Karen

Thanks

Congrats on your first bachelor party! Sorry you had to do it alone. With that many people, I'm not suprised that your take was so small. I think there needs to be at least one girl for every 15-20 customers minimum. I also think they might have been hoping for some girl/girl action, and when only one dancer shows up, then that just can't happen. It does get to a point where when there are that many guys and only one girl, they lose interest and stop tippping heavy.

I hope you had a good time, and when you think about how much you make in 1 hour compared to what you make in a whole shift at the club, this really is a great deal!

Congrats, Paris

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Well...congrats on the party, you probably could have done better with another girl or two.

Please promise to be careful in the future. I did a bachelor party in August with a(n evil) partner, a body guard and sets of 2 more girls from my company (each set arriving with their own body guard) arriving every hour and I ended up in the hospital. It is still affecting me.

edited to add:I didn't mean to lecture you. I'm sorry! It's just that I would NEVER EVER want anyone to have to experience what I did, also I don't want to seem like a pity party, I'm not tyring to get sympathy or take away from your experience!

[/URL]

242_fair

I don't know how to write this without sounding rude but: STRIPPING FOR A CROUD THAT SIZE ALL ALONE IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD! Please never do that again. Go rent the movie Monster - the first rape scene might get you thinking about what happens to sex workers when they work alone.

Secondly, in this neck of the woods, batch parties have a minimum $500 "appearance fee", plus $300/hr minimum, 2 hr minimum, not including any tips. They would also be expected to pay an additional $50 / hr for security&driver.

Your photo is pretty hot: I think you should seriously consider doubling (at least) your fees. Plus: there were 50 people? if everyone tipped at least $20 (which is bulls*it nothing money, less that $1/song for an hour), you'd have at least made a grand. And you're worth way more than that.

madmaxine

I've heard some bad stories about bachelor parties......my agency was strict about calling bookings off if the party was not what it was described as......
    Please get a good bouncer. They're hard to find, but worth the fee.
    PS People are cheap in that area. I rarely made more than she did.

Thanks

oh goodness...i always seem to have problems with parties like that. i usually take a BG with me, and a girl that isnt a dancer. I get her to also flirt with the guys and to encourage them to tip the dancers. It seems easier for me to just dance, and have someone do my "promotion".

AudreyLeigh

I know. I went to my first show to just watch on Fri nite. It was around 15 guys.. really mellow and tipped a lot! This wasnt really a bachelor party, I mean there was a bachelor but also around 30 guys and 20 girls, and a DJ. Everyone was pretty cool but I was also thinking about the $20 each thing... Im very surprised I didnt make (a lot) more...

Im going to look into bodyguards, average here I hear is $50/show and 10% tips. I know I should have had more money.. I think it was being re-picked up.. how rude! At least if I have a guy there he can get the guys to get some money out..maybe hype the guys up a bit and also pick up tips. I was so busy with the show that I couldnt keep great track of my money.

Shows here are $200 to show up, agency gets half...242_Fair - Id love to know where YOU live! No one aroud here is that much...

It was my first show but Im going to talk to the company owner and ask how rates work. I think I was charging the lowest rate because Im brand new but I think I should set my own rate above the $100.. like I want $200 so when you book me tell them its $300.. ya know?

I have to say, I learned a LOT... I was told that type of party (co-ed) it the worst and where you usually make the least. My mom was telling me that when she hired a stripper for my dad and a friends b-days the girl charged $400 flat rate.. gave them each a 15 min lapdance and left... my mom said she stripped to a bikini, no nudity... wonder if theres a market for that anymore.. but if I was a guy Id sure as heck rather see the games and stuff over just a $200 15 min lap dance...

AudreyLeigh

Thumbs up Re: First Bachelor Party - Alone :/

I was also thinking of making up a kind of "menu" with all the games and shows to have the guy that booked the party to look over when I first arrive.

He can say if hed like a toy show, shower show, naked twister, etc...

And say I have 10 different games.. Whipped Cream, Body Shot, Champagne, etc with a little description of each. Then he can choose the 3 that I would do to the bachelor (the "free" games) Then we'd move on and stuff... any thoughts on this idea?
    Last edited by AudreyLeigh; 11-14-2004 at 09:53 PM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I think the main mistake girls make when giving private parties is that they don't charge enough.
    For a topless show, you should get at least $200 to show up. The guys should be told before hand what will be included in the show for the $200, and told to tip if they want extra attention or time.
    For a nude show, I think at least $300, preferably $400 should be charged. The same guidelines as for a topless show should apply here as well.
    If the guys want a nude show with toys, this should be at the very least $600, but preferably $1000 depending on the toys, and the type of toy show that you are going to do. For instance if it's a two girl toy show, you should probably each get about a grand. The tipping for any extra attention should still apply.
    A bikini show, $100 to show up, plus tips for any extra attention given, such as laps, games, etc.
    I know two girls here in Austin who do shows. One does topless and bikini only, the other nude, toy, and girl/girl. This is what they charge. They charge more than the agencies do, but they are also busier....lol. I think this is due to the fact that they know how to network, market themselves well, and are both attractive, and confident enough in themselves to ask for what they think they are worth.

Thanks

Congratulations on your first party! I operate an agency in Connecticut (Connecticut Striptease, ), here's some advice I would share. Everyone's right about a "driver/bouncer" accompanying you. I don't think you necessarily need to go out and get some big, intimidating dude because that can make your crowd feel uncomfortable and discourage them from tipping; partygoers want to have a good time and not feel like their every move is being watched like children. I'm the "driver/bouncer" for my last-minute parties; in addition to providing dancers protection (HA!), I'm also the hype man when the tips aren't flowing. Sometimes, I'm more likely to generate tips from a stingy crowd than a dancer (no one likes to hear a dancer repeatedly remind you that you have to tip!).

One dancer parties can be somewhat difficult, Paris mentioned earlier a crowd that size can get bored of a dancer. My advice is if you are the only dancer, spend a lot of time with the bachelor in the beginning! If your there for 1-hour, spend at least 20 minutes on him; he's the center of attention and you'll keep everyone focused on you! A good way to get money out of guys is to have everyone put money in your g-string and then playfully wrestle with the bachelor and let him take the dollars out with his teeth! Crowds also always love it when you strip the bachelor down to his undies and spank him for every letter of his finance name.

As for "tipping games", like "feed the kitty", etc., you have to play those by ear. Games go over really well with younger crowds, like college guys, who are excitied just to have an entertainer in the presence. Older guys, however, won't be interested in that at all; they would much rather you get to the nasty stuff, in addition to the toy show, like the "heinkein" bottle trick or a squirting show!

Parties can be a lot a fun, you can a lot of money in a really short time! Good luck in the future

Watch Cordelia on The Bad Girls Club on Oxygen

God/dess
    Thanks

I had a girl fail to show up for a party I did a couple of years ago. There were also at least 50 guys there, but I had a bouncer with me. It went fine and I think I cleared about $700 for the deal (after tipping him $100). But when I walked into the place and saw all those guys, for a second I was just thinking, "Oh, shit."

I charge a base rate of $300 for an hour's show, and I'm in Austin, too. I do fully nude, but I've become quite tame. The most risque thing I've done lately is whipped cream wrestling with another girl.

Anyhow, please take a guy with you and charge what you're worth. It only takes an hour for a party, but it takes a lot of energy to be the center of attention for a solid hour and you should be well-compensated

Thanks

Hey Audrey,

Wow, that got me all exited just reading your story! lol made me nervous! you gots lots of confident and guts to do that! very cool! but yet it's kinda scary 1 on 50! but glad to know you were safe and sound.

Was the other girl okay? it's amazing how to you handle it since it was your first Bachelor Party.

Oh yea, would you say stripping or doing the private parties are better? do you guys have someone knowning where you guys were?

Thanks

I think everyone covered the safety issue pretty well.

My only question is,how did you do on your mid term??

Thanks

I did a FEW bachelor parties and a couple of hotel room scenes w-a-a-y back when. Every time, it was a 2-girl scene and I was recruited, sometimes at the last minute, by one of the girls who danced for the agency. We always had a driver/bodyguard (the agency paid) and I don't know what the total fee was but my split was always $100 plus tips (this was six years ago!). For a typical bachelor party, I'd end up with another $100 in tips. (We'd let the guys know that the price included a 2-girl lap dance for the groom or birthday boy or whatever, but other lap dances were $20. RARELY did we get turned down. Once the FIRST guy got a lap dance, everyone wanted one!)

Thanks

ohhh.... and how did you do on your exam?????

Thanks

Hey Audrey, I've done private parties like that for about 4yrs now. You have to realize with a group that large chances are they had more dancers before you or after you, and the guys like to try and hold onto their money so they have a little for all the dancers. I've done parties where i've stayed to watch the next set of girls "girl girl shows" and I was a single and I still walked away with more money then they did. Its all about the show, how much energy you put into it etc. For your first show alone thats actually a pretty good amount to make. You'll have parties where the guys dont like to tip at all because they assume since you've been paid your "base" pay they dont have to tip. Always bring a tip jar with you, a bucket or something along those lines the guys are more into giving money usually if they see one in the middle of the floor. Talk to them as you go, make jokes get them comfortable. If its a large group like 50 people try to organize them to sit in some type of order so your not killing yourself to wonder around a large place. If there is a DJ have them announce that anyone interested in taking part in the entertainment should pull their chair up and for safety reasons remain seated. I used to bring my hubby to the parties I did he's collect and organize the money and well obviously it didn't cost me anything. You can always bring a friend as long as their not 5' nothing. If you have any questions since this message already got very long feel free to PM me anytime.

Thanks

AAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU GOT LUCKY - NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS! Please don't do again without at least another girl and, preferably, without bringing a guy to watch your back... VERY, VERY DANGEROUS. Seriously.
    "That's your answer Old Man? I guess you're a Hard Case too...."
    - Luke
    "Some men, you just can't reach...."
    - Boss, re Luke

If there's one thing in my life these years have taught me,
    it's that you can always see it coming, but you can never stop it.
    -Cowboy Junkies

AudreyLeigh

As per a bouncer. I didnt really think about it because it was a 2 girl show (with one who'd been doing this for a few years) and there were SUPPOSED to be 20 people there. The booker (another dancer) said $300 isnt bad considering they were expecting a 2-girl show and it was co-ed. Ive been calling some friends and now have a few different guys willing to come to shows with me. Told them Id give them $75/nite and 10% of tips. Live and learn. Happy everything went ok - my next show I know it'll be easier expecially feeling safer having a guy around.

As per my mid term. I have no idea why but Ive been sick ALL DAY... im still feeling pretty crappy. I didnt make it to school today. I actually drove there... got sick in the parking lot - walked to class to tell my teacher that I'll have to make it up at the end of the semester and started feeling sick AGAIN... she told me to go home (shes 6 mos pregnant and doesnt want to get sick!) Needless to say its been a crappy day and now I have to take my mid-term AND finals in the SAME WEEK. grrrr. Looking at the plus side - guess i have more study time now...