Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Buddies

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Fuck Buddies

Someone in another thread mentioned that they had a fuck buddy, you know, someone you have sex with but have no real emotionally attachment to (ideally working both ways). I'm a single guy, I don't have any real desire at the moment to get into a relationship, been there, done that, but I have my needs, SC's help with some of them, but I also do have a fuck buddy (an ex-girlfriend, we were terrible as a couple but the sex was good), we get together every couple months and mess around, it works for both of us, no emotions, no attachment, just a nice fuck every once in awhile . How many of you (guys and gals) have this type of arrangement?

Thanks

Default Re: Fuck Buddies

I have a few.

I get bored with one, and there's always another one ready and available. My 'regular one' is my ex boyfriend. I have emotions for him, and vice versa. I try to avoid having sex with him because it's no longer sex, It's 'making love'....and who needs that?

I have my different flavors of the week.

Men are fun to play with.

--Georg Christoph Litchenberg

Thanks

I had one for about a year and half. It worked out fine--we were both just out of school (worked at the same place), and it allowed us to concentrate on our work but also have "our needs taken care of." It ended when both of us met, at about the same time, the people that we ended up marrying. The key is not to accidentally fall in love.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Mine have been pay per view so that doesnt count.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,245 Times in 3,603 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I once had a F buddy who I just wanted to see him just for the sex & none the less, but then I caught feelings for the guy, & he did too at the end when I decided to end things. There was too much confusion too, so it couldn't be more then what it was.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka
    I once had a F buddy who I just wanted to see him just for the sex & none the less, but then I caught feelings for the guy, & he did too at the end when I decided to end things. There was too much confusion too, so it couldn't be more then what it was.
    I think that's a common problem with FBs.

I try and separate my feelings of sex and making love. I have only made love to one person in my life, and the rest have been very meaningless.

But a girl has needs.

--Georg Christoph Litchenberg

Thanks
    Thanked 11,245 Times in 3,603 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by RoseDelight
    I think that's a common problem with FBs.

I try and separate my feelings of sex and making love. I have only made love to one person in my life, and the rest have been very meaningless.

But a girl has needs.
    Agree. This is why the first couple of times after we had sex, I didn't want to see him any more bc I knew it was going to lead on that way. And bingo, it did bc he wanted to keep seeing me. It was just a bad experience for me, lol.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Head
    How many of you (guys and gals) have this type of arrangement??
    ughh..in a effort to lead a drama-free lifestyle. i haven't done the fuck buddy thing in years. who needs the aggravation? in my experience, while it may seem convenient at first. somewhere along the line, there's always some complication or some issue that occurs. which reminds you of the reasons why you can't stand the sight of each other outside of a bedroom. in my case, that usually happens when she starts talking after the sex.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

God/dess
    Thanks

I call them "fun friends" because they include surfers, wide receivers, runners, and submissive freaks ("My boyfriend has no idea...."). It's all good.
    Last edited by SportsWriter2; 12-21-2004 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks

Best sex I've ever had was with an FB. And it was long-term (over two years), only ending recently.

Not ashamed at all to say I miss it. In so many respects, it was completely ideal.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

I had a fuck buddy quite some years ago back when I was younger and in the military. She was a single mom with a little girl. The single moms are the best FBs because more often than not they're tied to the house and will be home to answer that late night/early morning call. I had some of my best sex back then when I would call her after the clubs closed if I didn't happen to pull anything out of the club that night. Damn. I'm glad the internet is anonymous. I couldn't divulge this much info to just anyone. Since I have no face I will continue. (shhhh nice kitty)

I currently have a fuck buddy from work. She works in another department and is, yep you guessed it, a single mom. She's a wonderful person but it's purely physical.

MW

Thanks

The single moms are the best FBs because more often than not they're tied to the house and will be home to answer that late night/early morning call.
    TRUTH!

<S> MW
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

God/dess
    Thanks

On the other hand, it's hard to do getaway stuff with single moms.

Red Light District Video has a series with an interesting name: Sport Fucking.

Thanks

I tried to have a fuck buddy after my last boyfriend and I broke up. We wanted it to just be sex but it was certain that it was far more than that. It went ok for awhile until both of us fell deeply in love with each other.......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SportsWriter2
    On the other hand, it's hard to do getaway stuff with single moms.
    Sporty, do you mean taking trips? More often than not, at that time of the night/morning for me it's all about getting to. We can save the trip talk for the water cooler in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsWriter2
    Red Light District Video has a series with an interesting name: Sport Fucking.
    haha! I love that.

Thanks

I started screwing my neighbor a few years ago and fell for him....HARD. He had a girlfriend who lived in Waco and came down a few times a week. It broke my heart and drove me nuts that after she was asleep, he would come knock on my window and we'd have blowout sex. But he would be sleeping with her. Seeing her car in the driveway would make me physically ill, and I started to drink too much and pop valiums. I lost a lot of weight and my roomate thought I was bulimic.

Then she got pregnant and they moved in together away from me, but we continued the affair until I was such a mess I got the balls to walk away. It was one of the most horrible yet erotic times of my life.

I was so fucked up over it I had to go to therapy, and had an extremely promiscous phase to sleeping with everyone I could trying to forget him or at least looking for a lover that could compare. I wasn't stripping during this time, had a great tech job. If I was dancing I think I would have been much smarter.

To this day no one has even held a candle to his skill.

Sorry guys, most men just can't fuck to save their lives, especially when it comes to the kinky stuff I like.

Ok, I currently have an on-the-side musician fuck buddy. Hehehe, typical stripper/musician.

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

i had this one gypsy girl a few years ago, but unfortunately for me she wanted twhat it had been and wouldn't stop calling. Now this is like 5 years ago.... My sister called me just two days ago and said - "you won't believe who I got a card from"....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine
    Sorry guys, most men just can't fuck to save their lives, especially when it comes to the kinky stuff I like.
    I was wondering if you could elaborate on this Katrine. How do men fuck wrong? And with the kinky stuff, is it that some men aren't willing to go far enough with you? Or that they will, but they don't do it right or something? Sometimes I think I don't take charge enough in the bedroom or come up with enough ideas to make it interesting and mix it up enough. Do you like a man to dominate you sometimes? Just curious.
    A fat chick is like a big, warm, comfortable pillow that you can also have sex with....

Thanks

had an extremely promiscous phase to sleeping with everyone I could trying to forget him or at least looking for a lover that could compare.
    So, have you finally come to the conclusion it had nothing to do with his skills, but it was the situation?

It's extremely HOT when some guy is tapping on your window and hiding you away from his girlfriend. The anguish, suffering and intensity would make it incredibly arousing and a major turn-on alone... wouldn't matter what "mad skillz" were there. Intensity and anticipation! Life like an HBO special... (zzzz).

Damn straight! A lot of women talk the talk, but in the moment of truth do n't walk the walk. Chics give off a 1000 vibes when initiating sex, and if they've been all pain-slut, fuck-me-raw in words then follow through with stand-offish, timid and unsubmissive behavior in the moment of truth, they get instantly demoted to 'warm wet hole' and game-over.

Most women realize this when they hit 30 or above. It's different for every woman.

Testosterone is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't just occur all by itself... unless the guy is juicing or taking supplements... but in those cases, enjoy the bruises, black-eyes and emotional neglect when not in the bedroom.
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

God/dess
    Thanks

I'd love to have a fuck buddy but in Puerto Rico it's a committed relationship or go get a prostitute

God/dess
    Thanks

To this day no one has even held a candle to his skill.
    Oh yeah, it's so sad when no one else even comes close. Sometimes you wish you never knew it could be so good.

God/dess
    Thanks

I love having a FB. You come over and then you cum. Awesome!! I have sorta feelings for mine but I dont care if we ever work out. Being in a relationship is kinda hard right now. I like being selfish...maybe later this year Ill go looking again.
    Now all I need is a chic to my mix and Ill be in heaven!!!
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

God/dess
    Thanks

Damnit and all this sex talk is making horny ...Gebus!!!
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TigersMilk
    Damnit and all this sex talk is making horny ...Gebus!!!
    Well... you've confessed to having a FB so after twelve hits tonight just make that call. It's all gravy.

Thanks

The SC gals I fuck OTC are my fuck buddies - of course I pay them well too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast