Thread: OZ Question: Why are Sydney clubs different to Qld and Vic clubs?

Thanks

OZ Question: Why are Sydney clubs different to Qld and Vic clubs?

G'day. I've been reading some of the reviews for Aussie clubs (made my very first one too!) and I'm curious as to why Sydney doesn't allow lap dances when Melbourne and Queensland seem to do. All we can do here in Syd is air dances, and we can only do full nude in private shows, or as part of a featured act. And in addition, Queensland seems to allow limited touching while Sydney and Melbourne doesn't. Is this because of different licensing laws or just because the competition is greater in Melbourne and Queensland, with more clubs?

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Default Re: OZ Question: Why are Sydney clubs different to Qld and Vic clubs?

Different states.... different state governments.

As for Melbourne not allowing touching... I've been told by three separate patrons the last couple of times I worked this week that there is one club: Kittens.... which does indeed allow touching, finger banging, nipple licking and so much more than I would ever be allowed to do in any of the clubs I have worked in within QLD.

Also... In Cairns.. the one and only strip club there: Club International. It is a no touching club within a state that does allow touching.

Therefore not only is it different states with different state governments... it might be the license each club owner(s) have been granted that determines what can and cannot go on within its doors. There are plenty of strip clubs with brothel type of licenses (or similiar) so that they can get away with more. OTOH, sometimes the owners may just "not give a rats ass" and probably is paying off someone influential so they can get away with more.... ???????

I've heard about how some of the "strip clubs" in Kings Cross aren't really strip clubs as the dancers do much more than strip on stage (ie blow jobs etc). The same goes for Canberra... Sinsations is the only real strip club there (the others are really brothels).

Granted, some of it is here-say and the rest is first hand experience.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Thanks

Ewww...don't even talk about the strip bars in Kings Cross!! I went to one of those dives once when I was thinking of starting dancing, I think it was called Stripparama or something, and it's seedy as - most of the girls were just drug whores going from one strip bar to the next, and pro's were moving among the audience offering sex and other things!! (they apparently have rooms upstairs - I didn't stay long enough to find out - I was only there for 20mins and got propositioned 10 times). Plus the customers are usually drunken yobbos. The only two clubs in Kings Cross that are different to that are Dancers and Showgirls, which are more table dancing places than strip dives.

I was more curious about Melbourne as the dancing scene seems to be much more established down there compared to Sydney, more clubs and more opportunities for $$$ - since I'm at uni I can't really move down there right now but I'm interested in going down for maybe a month or so during my semester break, and I was planning to go down for a week during end of Jan or Feb - I think you suggested Goldfinger or Bar 20 before?

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

If you are new to the Melbourne strip club scene as a dancer.... I suggest Bar20. It will help you get used to how to hustle down there.

Goldfingers will work for those who know how to hustle and know more about the Melbourne scene.

Also.. stick to the King Street clubs. Anything outside the CBD (such as Kittens) is risk.... they will either be really seedy... or more full on... at least the King St clubs are well known enough by dancers (and patrons).

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastGirl
    Kittens.... which does indeed allow touching, finger banging, nipple licking and so much more than I would ever be allowed to do in any of the clubs I have worked in within QLD.

Granted, some of it is here-say and the rest is first hand experience.

Kittens allows above the waist contact as breasts are not considered genitals; hence they can be legally touched during a lap dance just as legs and arms may be. I understand that QLD has a similar law, but patrons may touch the dancer's bum (In VIC a bum is a genital... umm, yeah)

Nipple licking and kissing are common, but it's really up to the dancer as to if they chose to let that happen. In fact, while your earnings may be effected, you can refuse to let patrons touch you at all.

Finger banging is completely illegal and not permitted. But, of course, that does not mean that rules are not broken... just as they can be broken in Spearmint Rhino, Goldfingers, etc.

aussiepunkshocker

Lol @ Stripperama - I went there too when I first went to Sydney - it looks ok from the outside but as soon as you step through the door it's instant seed! You should see the changing room, lol!!!
    However, I know alot of the girls who are feature strippers there and they are not drug whores at all - they're circuit dancers, they dance at all of the clubs on Darlinghurst Rd doing 20 minute paid sets. Yeah there's the odd junkie, but most are not. Stripperama, Porkies, The Love machine etc are both brothals and strip clubs. Some of the girls do both services, some do one or the other. The circuit girls generally do the circuit. Full nude is allowed in NSW, it just depends on the club.

mermaidnz

OMG im sorry, but kittens sounds like a hole.
    i mean finger banging??!! lol WTF and kissing, nipple licking???