Thread: sharing stories about "whatever"

Thanks

Default sharing stories about "whatever"

The other night I had a nightmare,It was horrible,some kind of monster was on my chest pouncing on it, It's face right up to mine,and making this demon like growl sound,It was so scary,I knew I was having a nightmare and had to wake up,My eyes finally opened after it seemed like forever,and,I still heard the echo of this demon.When my eyes opened,I was staring at the ceiling staring @ the Dream catcher over my bed!My chest fealt sore and I was panting and my heart was racing,throat dry.I thought to myself,Wow,That was so scary and real and was glad to be awake.I then thought,how odd it was to lay there silently trying calm myself staring at the dream catcher thinking to myself alot of good that thing does! But now I'm wondering,Maybe the thing saved me from having a heart attack,and woke me up.Ironic? Maybe

Thanks

Default Re: sharing stories about "whatever"

Maybe your dreamcatcher kept the nightmare from leaving.
    "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
    -Humphrey Bogart

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
    -Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
    "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
    -His reply

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo
    Maybe your dreamcatcher kept the nightmare from leaving.

Yes,I thought that also,LOL!

Thanks

Did the monster look anything like Bill cosby?

--Georg Christoph Litchenberg

Thanks

So.....what's bugging you? What are you afraid of? What is weighing heavy on your chest that you feel has the potential to blow up and tear your life apart?
    -Humphrey Bogart

-His reply

-David Daye

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoseDelight
    Did the monster look anything like Bill cosby?

LOL! Actually,It's ugly face is tattooed on my brain,It looked like the faces from the movie,The ring,When they were all distorted in the pictures.

Thanks

Anyone have any other stories?

Thanks

So.....what's bugging you? What are you afraid of? What is weighing heavy on your chest that you feel has the potential to blow up and tear your life apart?

Bills! Bills! Bills!... I'm buried in debt!

Thanks

Well, then I suspect that this monster is a culmination of your worries and concerns regarding that topic. Find a way to begin to chip away at one of them, and it'll help.

Trust me. I'm never wrong. Ever. Ask anyone. Well, don't ask Rose....or OTB....but anyone else. Well, maybe not Rhi...or Gynger....not Vaden either...but other than...oh wait, or Vyanka....or........crap, nevermind.
    -Humphrey Bogart

-His reply

-David Daye

Thanks

Well, then I suspect that this monster is a culmination of your worries and concerns regarding that topic. Find a way to begin to chip away at one of them, and it'll help.

Trust me. I'm never wrong. Ever. Ask anyone. Well, don't ask Rose....or OTB....but anyone else. Well, maybe not Rhi...or Gynger....not Vaden either...but other than...oh wait, or Vyanka....or........crap, nevermind.

LOL,MoJo

God/dess
    Thanks

Where the heck is Gynger? I miss having her around here.

Tiamaria, were you able to sleep after you woke up? Once I close my eyes, the creepy monster always comes back and doesn't let me sleep!!

Because there ain't no tits on the radio

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiamaria
    The other night I had a nightmare,It was horrible,some kind of monster was on my chest pouncing on it, It's face right up to mine,and making this demon like growl sound,It was so scary,I knew I was having a nightmare and had to wake up,My eyes finally opened after it seemed like forever,and,I still heard the echo of this demon.When my eyes opened,I was staring at the ceiling staring @ the Dream catcher over my bed!My chest fealt sore and I was panting and my heart was racing,throat dry.I thought to myself,Wow,That was so scary and real and was glad to be awake.I then thought,how odd it was to lay there silently trying calm myself staring at the dream catcher thinking to myself alot of good that thing does! But now I'm wondering,Maybe the thing saved me from having a heart attack,and woke me up.Ironic? Maybe
    Sounds like an imp. Was it sitting on your chest with it's feet squated down or more indian style? If it was squanting and looking right in your face it was trying to steal your breath - the force God used to breath life into all of us and shared and passed down by our parents from theirs all the way from the first people.

Sleep well....

If you do think it is the bills sucking the life out of you, just put up with some of the crankiness of the bill collectors and pay off the credit cards, student loans, etc. one at a time. I mean if they are gonna call ya anyways, you might as well knock them off one by one.

It it is periodic bills - like electricity and the like - then you have a bigger problem. You need to move someplace where you can use less electricity or what have you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hardkandee
    Where the heck is Gynger? I miss having her around here.

Tiamaria, were you able to sleep after you woke up? Once I close my eyes, the creepy monster always comes back and doesn't let me sleep!!

I stayed awake,I was scared to fall back asleep,But I know what you're talking about.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Deogol]Sounds like an imp. Was it sitting on your chest with it's feet squated down or more indian style? If it was squanting and looking right in your face it was trying to steal your breath - the force God used to breath life into all of us and shared and passed down by our parents from theirs all the way from the first people.

Funny,I was telling my friend about the experience,And I recall mentioning to her that I fealt like It was sucking my soul out and when I woke,I fealt weird and week.I also lay there still a while until I fealt whole again as I could actually feel myself getting stronger,like my soul was returning in full.

Thanks

[QUOTE=tiamaria]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deogol
    Sounds like an imp. Was it sitting on your chest with it's feet squated down or more indian style? If it was squanting and looking right in your face it was trying to steal your breath - the force God used to breath life into all of us and shared and passed down by our parents from theirs all the way from the first people.

Funny,I was telling my friend about the experience,And I recall mentioning to her that I fealt like It was sucking my soul out and when I woke,I fealt weird and week.I also lay there still a while until I fealt whole again as I could actually feel myself getting stronger,like my soul was returning in full.
    I will say a prayer for you. This is special because I don't pray regularily - I try to keep them honest and not mechanical... and frankly it scares the shit out of me to think there might be a God... and I have a severe problem with authority so it is mighty hard to pray honestly...

Sleep well and safely - I am sure there are others out here who have you in mind.

Thanks

Thank you That's so sweet and great of you to say and do.I feel special!
    But I hear ya,I don't pray often and It scares me when I think that God exists.LOL.Thank you again.

Thanks

If you want, we can all take turns sitting next to your bed and keeping watch.
    "He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback
    If you want, we can all take turns sitting next to your bed and keeping watch.

Okay!Sounds like a plan!

Thanks

::in Zombie-like trance::

Mojo is NEVER wrong.. Mojo is NEVER wrong..

LOL

Seriously though, your dream is definitely a direct result of your problems. If it's something that you stress over while you're fully awake, it's something that will be stored in your subconscious to creep up on you later during sleep. The fact that the "Monster" was as in-your-face as it was, it's a sign that only you can change the problem. It was telling you that you need to take the necessary steps to change the situation. Keep in mind, also, that the "Monster" could also represent what's holding you back from changing the situation.

My advice (as always) is the keep a dream journal for any dreams that you might have that either freak you out, or make you wonder about something. As soon as you wake up, before even stepping a foot out of bed, write down anything you can remember about the dream (including any symbols you see, anything you hear, any detail no matter how small it may seem, etc..). This way you can always go back and see if a pattern is developing.

The main thing though, is that you need to organize your bills, find out what needs to be paid, and plan to pay them. Just work out a plan. You'll notice that after you do this, you'll be more at-ease, and less stressed out. Your dreams will reflect that, and eventually that "Monster" will go away. I wish you luck and hope that things get sorted out for you soon. *hugs*

My Hubby is notorious for having messed up dreams, and ever since he met me, he's kept a dream journal, and has me analyze what he's seen in them. He mainly has a pattern of "Fighting" in his dreams, mostly where he's taking on a bunch of people (and monsters). Whenever he's stessed, these dreams are more frequent. I make him deal with things head-on, and the dreams stop until the next time. It's a vicious cycle, but he's got a handle on it.
    Last edited by Rhiannon; 01-25-2005 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks

Hey Rhi - does he happen to lose the fights? I used to have fight-dreams that involved impossible situations, including an inability to move fast, leaving me horribly vulnerable.

I finally resolved the particular situation that was the cause of these dreams. My ex-wife didn't appreciate my solution...as it involved her becoming an ex.
    -Humphrey Bogart

-His reply

-David Daye

Thanks

Hey Rhi - does he happen to lose the fights? I used to have fight-dreams that involved impossible situations, including an inability to move fast, leaving me horribly vulnerable.

I finally resolved the particular situation that was the cause of these dreams. My ex-wife didn't appreciate my solution...as it involved her becoming an ex.
    He's had many dreams where he's lost the fights. And for the longest time, he'd run away from the confrontations. He's also experienced what you've described, the inability to run away, or even move. Those are the worst ones, I believe, because you feel that you're helpless and unable to do anything to save yourself. There were times that he'd wake up literally shaking. That's what finally convinced him (that, and my coaxing) to sort of "train" himself to stand up for himself, and fight whatever the conflict was.

Most of the dreams that he can remember and write down involve some sort of conflict. There was even one where he was fighting another "version" of himself. That signified something he needed to change within himself.

His dreams are sometimes extremely entertaining though. There was one that I think I mentioned a while ago, where he was running with me away from an "army" of vampires. Then we were searching for the head vampire. When we finally found it, he was shocked to find out it was our daughter, who was only about 4 months old at the time.. LOL.. She was there, sitting on a throne, commanding her "army" to "Kill them! Kill them!". I couldn't help but laugh when he described the whole thing to me, but it all boiled down to his nervousness of being her father, and to protect her in a way.

Thanks

I always have these odd dreams that actually feel like a movie.....100% like a movie. I am always being chased, or about to be killed. It never gets to the point that I am killed, I wake up before that happens. It's so fricken odd. It'll start off at the beginning, middle, and end. It's normally the same dreams......Not always the same scene but most of the time in the same context.

I've had these same dreams for 6 years now. I'll sometimes have 'normal' dreams but a great deal of the time (4 times a week, every week) I have dreams like that.

Very fricken odd.

--Georg Christoph Litchenberg

Thanks
    Blog Entries

the purpose of the dream catcher is to tangle up the evil spirits b4 they can do any serious damage. did you notice if the catcher had lost a feather? The loss of a feather is a sign that an evil spirit was thwarted. if no feather was lost then most likely just a mischievous imp or similar. once you dream catcher has lost all its feathers get a new one.... fast

Thanks

My advice (as always) is the keep a dream journal for any dreams that you might have that either freak you out, or make you wonder about something. As soon as you wake up, before even stepping a foot out of bed, write down anything you can remember about the dream (including any symbols you see, anything you hear, any detail no matter how small it may seem, etc..). This way you can always go back and see if a pattern is developing.

Thanks Rhi,That sounds like a good idea to keep a journal of dreams,I have had similar dreams like this in the past years and they are really freaky,yikes!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

At least the monster wasn't sitting on your chest, trying to masturbate onto your face. Or was he?

Let us know if he comes back into your dreams.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.