Been crying all day..haven't been to sleep yet. I just found out last night that my "brother" (in spirit not in blood) is moving to Arizona tomorrow. He has been with me through the death of my fiance of 8 years and now my marriage and brith of my son..he is his godfather. Such a wonderful, honorable, funny person; I am going to miss him so much. Since the birth of my son and the fact that we moved about half a city away, me and my hubby have not seen much of him, because he is the head floorman at my club--and does a damn good job, which is why my manager is taking him with him to Phoenix. He is also one of my hubby's true and only friends. We are both so upset...I just didn't realize how much he meant to me. I'm so afraid we are going to lose touch, and he is one of those people who makes life bearable because you know you can trust him implicitly. Sorry to vent, just needed to get it off my chest. We are working together tonight; I don't know how I'm going to get through it without looking like a complete sap. This sucks so bad...but it is for the best for him. He will be making a ton of money and moving foreward in the company. Sigh. Again, sorry to vent, thanks for listening, any advice? I'd appreciate a little perspective.