Thread: Getting rejected for lap dances Need advice :(

Thanks

Sad Getting rejected for lap dances Need advice :(

The other night i was being told not now left and right . I looked good that night too had my hustler outfit on. How do you feel when you get a night like that? There is one girl and she was constantly busy. Granted she is skinny, asian, long long hair im alittle different in statue more round work out everyday very feminine to athletic large breasts pretty face. Im told often from the guys i dance for im the prettist girl in there. What am i doing wrong? Maybe its my approach I usually just start dancing in front of them Some guys like it and others say not now. Its not so hard to get discouraged and just go sit in the corner whenyou get a lot of people who reject you. what do you do? Any advice on a good approach? Help help reply if you read LOL

Thanks

Default Re: Getting rejected for lap dances Need advice :(

I think nights like that have to happen from time to time. Each night can be very unpredictable. But it can be unpredictable in good ways too. (The nights when you have little or no rejection at all) When that happens, I chalk it up as the night everyone disliked me, and move on. I expect these to happen every once in awhile, so it doesn't make me feel as bad.
    One thing that helps me out...when I am having a night like this, I will start laughing alot because the rejection is so absurd...a few times this has turned a bad night around for me.
    Another thing is to break it down, so you don't feel as much rejection. I will say "I'm going to approach 5 guys" If I'm rejected by all 5...I was ONLY rejected by 5 people, rather than the whole room. Then, I move on to 5 more.
    Hope the suggestions can help out.

Thanks

Don't feel bad. Saturday they not only rejected me, but everybody I talked to IMMEDIATLY bolted out the door! Be glad you are not me!

My MySpace Page:

When you perform... you are out of yourself--larger and more potent, more beautiful. You are for minutes heroic. This is power. This is glory on earth. And it is yours, nightly.

--Agnes De Mille

Thanks

is that at that same urban club?

"You have demonic genius" -Naomi Wolf
    "I very much resent it when people - maybe with good intentions or from a progressive point of view - keep telling me, 'It's their culture' ... It's like saying the culture of Massachusetts is burning witches." -Azar Nafisi

Thanks

Tinygirl i luv that advice ill try that. numbers thing and colleen you crack me up

Featured Member screaminpeachez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by junel13
    Any advice on a good approach? Help help reply if you read LOL
    i just quit working for a moment and start getting crazy.
    look like you're having the time of your life
    "may your work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like your being filmed and drink like a true Irishman "--anonymous
    "GOD is LOVE, but get it in writing"- Gypsy Rose Lee

http://www.myspace.com/screaminpeachez

Thanks

That was me today. Not only was I getting "NO", but then they'd turn around and take another girl to VIP. I just rolled with it. I know I have good days, and not so good days...so I just reminded myself of that and didn't let it get me down. I still did my stage shows just as good as if I was having a GREAT day...my day ended up turning around towards the end, and I made what I was hoping to make.....I think as long as you keep a good attitude about it, and realize it's going to happen every so often, you can roll with it and still have a fun shift.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by junel13
    Maybe its my approach I usually just start dancing in front of them Some guys like it and others say not now.
    That is a pretty aggressive approach and one that might turn off a few customers. You might want to switch it up a bit.

Thanks

Whatever you do, DON'T take rejection personally. Every man has his own preference. I work as an actress/promotional model too and it is the nature of the entertainment industry to be CONSTANTLY rejected. Maybe they want a brunette. Or they prefer a girl with a skirt. You never know. Just brush it off. What I do is chat with a customer for a few minutes, make him laugh (don't stay for too long though), maintain good eye contact, and then when I ask him for a dance I ask in such a way I expect him to give me "yes" as an answer. It seems to work well. And if you need to take a short break and call a friend who makes you feel good about yourself, then by all means please do so.