Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Mexico, has anyone danced in Mexico before?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Going to Mexico, has anyone danced in Mexico before?

I am planning a trip to Mexico, (Cabo San Lucas or Cancun area) in June. I hate to lose an entire weeks worth of work and I thought it might be fun to dance in Mexico. I have done some light research on the web, exploring different Mexican clubs, and emailed an application. I would like to know if anyone else has done this, and what their experience was. I don't want to go into this blind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasmine2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Going to Mexico, has anyone danced in Mexico before?

Hunny, good luck!!! Most fo the "strip clubs" in Mexico are really whore houses that you dance on stage to advertise yourself.

They when you do "dances" you bettr be prepared to take it somewhere.

I wouldn't go there, but if your ready, good luck.

Kitana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticEngineer View Post
    Feel like a damn salt lick at the goats petting zoo!
    <08SM>

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kitana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've only heard bad things about dancing in Mexico. My fiance said that it's only like $50 for a blow job and $100 to actually have sex.

If you're not looking to do extras then I wouldn't want to dance and compete with all the other dancers who are.

But good luck to you if you do do it.

Shayden
    When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayden For This Useful Post:

Thanks

These Ladies are correct,Jasmine.If you value yourself as a woman,you will not dance in Mexico.
    One of woman's cardinal rule: Body parts can be fake,everything else has to be real.

一个女人的枢机规则:肢体可以伪造,一切必须真实.

中国大CHINESE BIG BOOBS!!!中国大

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Once again,it's true.The clubs in Mexico are the same as whorehouses,for no money,and extremely dangerous,at least in the border towns.Heard nothing good about them.Would not recommend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rusdancer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I dont think you should dance in Mexico. If you dont believe us look at the reviews on www.tuscl.com, they re whorehouses...............and the possiblity of you being kidnapped is very real.............
    Bands will make me dance..........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to honeygirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Value your self as a woman??

THERE ARE MANY RESPECTFUL WOMAN IN MEXICO DANCING!

There are whorehouses in the US, in Canada, and in ALL other Country’s.

Canada, Toronto in particular has MANY MANY whorehouses.. the mileage is very high here in comparison to some US states.. so does this mean any woman dancing here has no self value?????

Review’s on whorehouses can be found in ANY country! The bastards posting these reviews unfortunately are not “clientele” seeking or visiting the Gentlemen clubs.

This really pisses me of. I discussed this with my BROTHER who lives there.. … he actually laughed at me for asking such a STUPID question.. Mexico is NO different than any other Country. I would like to know of all these post.. who has actually experienced this?? Where you kidnapped? Have any of you (making these ignorant comments) actually ever worked there? I have been in touch with SEVERAL girls working there.. and MANY girls who have worked in the high end clubs.. the mileage is NO different than Toronto. High, yes.. prostitution NOT IN ALL CLUBS.

I’m going to work there. Clearly with an educated direction. Any dancer can end up in a whorehouse anywhere in the world if she does not research first.

This ignorance about Mexico has really gone too far now.

There are prostitutes ALL over the world who will perform for $1
    Mexico is just as dangerous as any place in the world… especially as a foreigner in ANY country.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yea For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The truth is the number of whorehouses is more concentrated in countries like Mexico.Why compound your risk of safety???
    One of woman's cardinal rule: Body parts can be fake,everything else has to be real.

一个女人的枢机规则:肢体可以伪造,一切必须真实.

中国大CHINESE BIG BOOBS!!!中国大

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onlythebest For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just realx, enjoy your vacation and don't dance in Mexico. It is not like here and the money is not even close unless you prostitute yourself. I am from Mexico it is not the same
    Marilu

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LatinaDancerNJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

whatever your experience is we value that. but from all accounts it is a full on brothel experience there. go at your own risk. I'm going to have to go with what has been said here. it IS Mexico after all

19. The Following User Says Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Breathe.............No one it picking on Mexico.

Just last week one of those news shows had a story saying that kidnapping along the border is on the rise. A Mexican guy was in Mexico for a visit and was abducted and taken to a house with other abductees. He was made to disclose his business address in California and they cleaned him out....to the tune of $100,000 in equipment, b/f releasing him.

These things do happen..... Do ppl get kidnapped here, right in the good ole USA, sure they do. But, law enforcement is different there then here, and if you get into any trouble you are at their mercies. Everyone doesn't have the luxury of having a relative whose has their back. I have done research too and there is an overwhelming amount of prostitution there. At the risk of running my vacation on a pros. charge in another country would not be worth it. I would just enjoy the sights.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to honeygirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I meant to say "ruinning"

Thanks

Stripperweb had one dancer who disappeared after saying on here she was tired of grabby customers and wanted out of her contract in Mexico. Did anyone find out more about that?
    "I still have my name
    I still have my face
    I have not run away from home
    Doesn't seem so long
    If I now embrace
    Every single thing I've never known"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CrescentLuna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,566 Times in 4,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical

there are a small handful of very upscale clubs in mexican 'tourist' cities, mostly branches of chain clubs, where it's actually possible to make a bit of money without giving HJ, BJ and FS. However this doesn't mean that customers won't approach you to do so, and it also doesn't mean that other girls won't be doing it. In most other mexican clubs, if you're not willing to give HJ BJ and FS you're better off not even walking into the club.

I tried working in one Mexican club once upon a time ... for a whole hour ! I discovered that 'features' were allowed to charge double the house girl prices i.e. a whole US$100 for a BJ. And this club was no dive either , it had the swankiest building on the street and the girls were serious lookers.

Thanks

I was out in San Diego earlier this year and a co-worker of mine wanted us to go check out the SC scene in Tijuana. I logged on to TUSCL to check out some reviews. Let's just say I had never before looked up a city with so many clubs sharing ratings of 9-10. After reading some of the reviews, we decided to pass on the "stip clubs" fearing the need for an injection upon our return to the US. Admittedly I am a SCJ, but have never been to nor am I interested in patronizing a bothel.

If you want this may be a good way for some basic research. If you write one review on TUSCL they will give you a free 30-day membership and access to the club reviews. (You can extend your membership with each new review you post, so you never really have to pay.) Check out what people have to say about the clubs, and it may give you an idea as to what they are like. btw - avoid the club message boards, they are basically useless.

Best of Luck!
    If you can't win. Make the fellow in front of you break the record.

God/dess
    Thanks

One of my close girlfriends started her stripping career in Mexico...when she was 14.

Thanks

velvet: it is Mexico after all....... What does that mean??

In an effort to keep the peace I will kindly say that is an extremely arrogant, and bigoted comment.

Yes, there is a more highly concentrated amount of prostitution in all poor country’s.. in particular Tijuana which has the “trademark” of this due to the US Navy back in the day…

An American girl I know works in Cancun every winter and banks average $1500 usd a night.. she is NOT a prostitute although she is stunningly beautiful.

A Canadian girl currently working in Mexico City earns average $500 usd a night.. she is not a prostitute.

Another Canadian is currently averaging $400 usd a night.. also not a prostitute.

It is all Lap Dancing, high mileage.. Not all clubs tolerate prostitution. There are clean clubs (few) in the following City’s:

Monterrey
    Cancun
    Ixtapa
    Mexico City
    Los Cabos
    Mazatlan
    Cuernavaca
    Manzanillo
    Guadalajara

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Yea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm taking a vacation to Cancun at the end of June. Personally I have a strict "no-work" policy when I go on a VACATION, but we were going to check out a few clubs for fun. Can anyone give me a few names of places worth a look? There was nothing on SCL or TUSCL
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

Its only a week, enjoy the beautiful beach!!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

My husband lived in Cabo for a year and said that for especially american women treading on foriegn soils "dancing" is not wise. Some to most of the local female population do not appreciate the "white" women attracting attention from the local men. Like others have said, enjoy your vacation...you never know when you will get to go again. If you are really worried about missing a week of work, wait until your feel more financially stable before you go.
    RUSTY

33. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

I am from Mexico, near to Los Cabos, and with a shame I don't recommend you to dance here :/ the drug mafia has a lot of power there and the dancing business has little or nothing of respect. Personally I don't think you will be dangered because of the women, you must have fear of men, Mexico is a pretty sexist country, here we the women are so attacked even without being dancers, just because we use shorts or if we don't use bra, the men are so aggresive, please enjoy your vacations and the nature here, but don't dance, honestly

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsXolotl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just enjoy the vacation. The customers I have coming from Mexico (not the Mexicans born and raised in the US, but ones visiting from Mexico or recently moved) are far and away the handsiest customers I have. They endlessly prod about sex and constantly try to touch me inappropriately. Not trying to be rude or anything because not all of them are like that, but most for me have been, and they'll play not understanding my saying "No," and keep trying. They say "Ohhh, I didn't know. I just want to make you feel good. Let me make you feel good." and try again then act all righteous when I stop them and say "But sexy, why not? You're so pretty." and try yet again. It's a tiring, demeaning experience dancing for them. I can only imagine what it'd actually be like in Mexico.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SexedUpCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 947 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Yea View Post
    velvet: it is Mexico after all....... What does that mean??

In an effort to keep the peace I will kindly say that is an extremely arrogant, and bigoted comment.

Yes, there is a more highly concentrated amount of prostitution in all poor country’s.. in particular Tijuana which has the “trademark” of this due to the US Navy back in the day…

An American girl I know works in Cancun every winter and banks average $1500 usd a night.. she is NOT a prostitute although she is stunningly beautiful.

A Canadian girl currently working in Mexico City earns average $500 usd a night.. she is not a prostitute.

Another Canadian is currently averaging $400 usd a night.. also not a prostitute.

It is all Lap Dancing, high mileage.. Not all clubs tolerate prostitution. There are clean clubs (few) in the following City’s:

Monterrey-New Leon
    Cancun-Quintana Roo
    Ixtapa-Guerrero
    Mexico City-Federal District
    Los Cabos-South BC
    Mazatlan-Sinaloa
    Cuernavaca-Morelos
    Manzanillo-Colima
    Guadalajara-Jalisco
    I added the states in which each city belongs, in case you'd like to find out about more specific state laws. Mexican states are just as autonomous and diverse as their American counterparts.

Proceed with caution in them northern states, like Sinaloa and New Leon. The FD and Cuernavaca are like an hour apart and they are a tad safer. Guadalajara is like the NYC of Mexico: super heterogeneous with tons of rich people and telenovela actors.

Another possible good city: Toluca. Toluca is the capital of Mexico state.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 947 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Like other ladies had mentioned in here: try to avoid states that border the USA, especially Baja California, Tamaulipas, Sonora, and Chihuahua. Sinaloa is right below Sonora and is known for its large influx of cartels. Heck, there are "narco-corridos" (ballads that narrate "tales" about cartels and the drug world) that are all about Sinaloa.

Thanks

Uhm to the last 4 posts you all realize that this thread is in regards to a vacay/strip trip in 2005 your about 9 years 4 months too late.

Jus' sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaaa View Post
    Oh, something i did tonight when a guy wanted to give me his number i said 'we can't accept numbers when there's so many people/cameras watching. i'll only accept it if you hide it in a tip.' So he gave me $10. Ha.
    Now that's thinking green!

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kissykins For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast