Thread: Strip search strip club...

Thanks

Default Strip search strip club...

OK heres my story. i work at two clubs. one is gown club out of town. the other is a local beach topless bar. ( i call it a local bar with boobs) anyway, there have been lots of problems lately here on the beach. mostly at a club down the street from us. so needless to say the cops have been in the clubs heavy here. no big deal nothing really goes on bad at this club. they did bring in an outside drug dog (not police dog) to do a cover their asses locker search (sniff he he). it found nothing. so I'm at work locally Fri night. I'm getting dressed to leave (we have no schedule so it wasn't closing time) a bouncer comes in and says "i have to search you" I'm like ummm OK.

OK really, tipsy smart ass me says knock yourself out and poured the contents of my bag on the floor. so he searches my bag and make up bag. then says..get this... i need you to lift up your dress (i had sundress and flip flops on.. it's the beach) and PULL DOWN YOUR PANTIES! i was like what??? but again tipsy smart ass me drops my panties to my ankles and shows them there isn't anything hiding in there.

OK first of all let me say I'm the farthest from a problem child at work. not known for drugs or anything of the sort. i WORK when I'm there. so I'm confused as to why i was singled out. so I'm not to pissed until i wake up on sat morning. so i go in on sat and ask the manager about it. she says it came from the owner to search me and a few others. wtf i don't even know the owner! she says she felt bad blah blah blah. i told her well I'm not mad because i have nothing to hide but you better watch asking bouncers for girls to pull down their panties. she says .. oh he asked you to shake them (she wasn't in there) anyway i know this is highly illegal and all that. I'm not pursuing it... just wanted to share

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: Strip search strip club...

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    OK really, tipsy smart ass me says knock yourself out and poured the contents of my bag on the floor. so he searches my bag and make up bag. then says..get this... i need you to lift up your dress (i had sundress and flip flops on.. it's the beach) and PULL DOWN YOUR PANTIES! i was like what??? but again tipsy smart ass me drops my panties to my ankles and shows them there isn't anything hiding in there.
    I know you know thats very illegal. Next time if they want to search you and your panties they should get a policeman instead. When I worked at one club they said they had the right to search the lockers anytime they wanted. Since well...its is their property and so on. But to search your body and bag!! Im appauled! I know you may not do anything about what they did but they should know next time they want to search for drugs are wtvr they need someone of the law to do so. Thats BS!
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

yea i was told by a cop to have them call the cops, but they would take me downtown to be searched!!!!!!!! fuck it. i told her they needed to be very careful because they could get in trouble for it (not by me of course hehe)

Thanks

Im sorry this happened to you.
    I agree with being able to search the entertainers randomly(and the dj)but NEVER A FULL NUDE SEARCH FROM A FUCKING DOORGUY!!!!
    Im freekin offended and im 2000 miles away!!!!

This isnt legal!!!

If your in a top club,OWN that fucking thing!!!!!
    get a lawyer!!Press charges!!!!!!

Thanks

yea and to add insult to injury it was a new guy i had never seen before!.

naw, it's not a top club though they do very well for the area. it's my second club when i dont feel like traveling.

it would be almost impossible to prove it was just me and him in there.... lovely

Thanks

ok so tell your dad,boyfriend,brother,husband,SOMEONE!!!!

Somebody deserves to get an ass whippin!!!!

I dont know the laws where you are,but moral law says a man doesnt give a woman a strip search,even in jails with convicts!
    Search your bag,search your purse , one thing,im even ok with"empty your pockets".
    But never is it ok for a strip search.

I would approach the OWNER if possible,not the manager and see if this is something he knows about.If it is,im sorry,but i really advise leaving that club,after telling all the girls why you were leaving.

Make sure it wasnt the new doorguy or a UNFUNNY prank being played on him.

Im very sorry this happened to you,just the thought of it pisses me off.

Thanks

there have been lots of problems lately here on the beach. mostly at a club down the street from us.

The same one as always? The infamous The Name Changes But The Chaos Remains?

Number of times Rickrolled on stage: 6

Marasmus ... "Ladies don't fart. They butt-laugh."
    Marasmus says, "Oh no, that wasn't gas, it was merely a rectal chuckle."

Marek says, "A friend of mine got punched in the face by a dominatrix stripper about two weeks ago and I thought of you."

Thanks

yep thats the one, ruins it for us down the street

Thanks

yep thats the one, ruins it for us down the street

Man, they ruin it for everyone! We've had cops sniffin around our door a few times based on chaos over there... not so much as you guys or our sister club... but still!

And I cant help but laugh at the girls who storm out of our place in a huff or who get fired and they all say they're going there, as if to throw it in our faces... We all know that this is NOT a step up for them... and it doesnt hurt us to see em go LOL!
    Number of times Rickrolled on stage: 6

Marasmus ... "Ladies don't fart. They butt-laugh."
    Marasmus says, "Oh no, that wasn't gas, it was merely a rectal chuckle."

Marek says, "A friend of mine got punched in the face by a dominatrix stripper about two weeks ago and I thought of you."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreenMnM
    ok so tell your dad,boyfriend,brother,husband,SOMEONE!!!!

Somebody deserves to get an ass whippin!!!!

I dont know the laws where you are,but moral law says a man doesnt give a woman a strip search,even in jails with convicts!
    Search your bag,search your purse , one thing,im even ok with"empty your pockets".
    But never is it ok for a strip search.

I would approach the OWNER if possible,not the manager and see if this is something he knows about.If it is,im sorry,but i really advise leaving that club,after telling all the girls why you were leaving.

Make sure it wasnt the new doorguy or a UNFUNNY prank being played on him.

Im very sorry this happened to you,just the thought of it pisses me off.
    the OWNER is the one that asked for the search, although he had already left (how chicken shit of him)

i don't work there full time in fact i wont be there much at all this summer. however it is close to home
    and Ive been traveling for 2 and a half years. so i don't want to not be able to work there. it sucks but I'm over it.

Thanks

I would not only pull my panties down, but also bend over, grip my hands, and give him a good view of my very angry brown eye for good measure!!!

.....of course he would probably like that

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

God/dess
    Thanks

This post makes me sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

For anyone to be searched FOR ANYTHING, first there has to be probable cause or you have to be suspect - next, if your body or person is being searched IT IS THE LAW THAT A FEMALE OFFICER MUST BE THERE. No matter what, believe me, I know about this crap because I had to deal with this same sort of thing. The charges against me were dropped because there was no woman officer present at the time of my searching.

You could within your rights sue the crap out of whomever searched your undergarments. If of course you wanted to pursue it that far. Just my two cents worth.

Rhiannon
    Southern gal and sister in the thong brigade.

Sorry, I thought of something else too - is there some reason the management would suspect you of something. This whole deal seems sort of fishy to me ( No pun intended ) I mean if your a good earner and don't cause problems, what's the deal?

Miss R.
    Last edited by Crow; 05-03-2005 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine
    I would not only pull my panties down, but also bend over, grip my hands, and give him a good view of my very angry brown eye for good measure!!!

.....of course he would probably like that

haha kat thats close to what i did

Thanks
    Thanked 4,997 Times in 2,618 Posts

That sucks that you had to go through that. The guy was an asshole.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton