Thread: Does your pole dancing reflect your lap dancing personality?

Thanks

Default Does your pole dancing reflect your lap dancing personality?

It seems that you can earn a lot more lap dancing than you can pole dancing, but pole dancing makes a great showcase. Do you tailor your pole dance to increase your LD revenue, or do you just put on the best show you can and enjoy yourself?

Thanks

Default Re: Does your pole dancing reflect your lap dancing personality?

I guess I kind of tailor it a bit cos Im new so I dont have any pole tricks so instead I focus on all the guys round the stage and make eye contact, do little things to make them feel special so they buy dances when im off stage. I think the other girls who have pole tricks concentrate more on making a fabulous show and interact less, but as Im unable to do that at the moment I just do whatever I think the customers watching are going to find sexy.

Thanks

I try to watch the audience at the stage Im going to next and then cater to them. If they seem a little standoffish I may try to get them more involved. If they are involved Ill do some pole stuff early and then get interactive with them on songs 2 and 3.
    AmyLynne

Thanks

Generally, putting on the best show you can, whether or not that includes any pole dancing or pole tricks, leads to increased LD revenue. Due to that and the fact I really like stage dancing, I always do my best when I have to go on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

God/dess
    Thanks

I really like to try hard on stage to make sure the people at my tip rail are having fun too and enjoying my show. If I look happy on stage and have a good time I notice I get more dances that way b/c they at least they saw me smiling.

But, often towards the end of the night or through a double I get very tired on stage and just can put the same great effort in as I was doing during teh start of my shift. Usually if Im so tired to on stage its time for my double to end.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

I focus on making a connection with the guys in the crowd. If I make contact w a guy sitting down, he WILL come up and tip me. I maintain that mental attitude and it pays off because I get really good tips in places where stage tipping is an afterthought.

But I also like to amuse myself on stage and be a good professional performer. That way I give myself energy, put myself in a great mood, entertain the crowd, and get lots of potential buyers for laps.

I also give very attentive mini-dances for the dollar. No, I don't really tend to put my boobs in the face. I usually ask each guy their name, thank them, give them a hug, and blow them a kiss. If the place is packed and there is a line, I will try to do as much of this as possible for everyone there, ya know, make them feel special. I never have a shortage of suitors by the time I am done.

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

mermaidnz

for me,no.

on stage im bring as hell ( at this club at least) cos the stage isnt set out for any floorwork, and i cant be bothered doing pole tricks anymore.custys dont pay much attention to the stage,so im lazy.i do it cos i have to.
    my lap dances are much more fun i think. its more personal i spose.

at my old club,yeah stage was good advertisment.it was fun!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Personality wise, i think so - i try to make sure i interact and connect with customers - eye contact is just as important on stage as in the booth. I don't have that many pole moves but to me that's not as important as connecting with the audience. So you can hang upside down by one leg then spin into box splits? - Great, but that in no way reflects what you are going to do in 1 square metre of booth in my lap. i always describe myself as a lapdancer rather than a poledancer.

Thanks

My audience doesn't tip very well. To collect any tips, I have to give 15-30 seconds of to each customer, which is too long IMO. I usually collect 1-2 tips, forget about the stage sitters, and put on the best show I can. There are always a few customers who are not at the tip rail and are watching me. Those are the ones who tend to want private dances. I use my show not only to have fun but sell myself.