Thread: too many dancers/no stage time

Thanks

Default too many dancers/no stage time

Being new at the club I work at Ive noticed that (theres no schedules and dancers can come as they please), on Friday and Saturday nights theres at least 40+ dancers and on rotation I go on stage maybe once every hour and a half and its very hard to get dances because theres so many girls out on the floor (average size club, 3 stages). You must be very aggresive. And the ones who seem to get the dances are mostly dancers that are very seasoned, been there a while and very well known to the cusomers. I drive 1 hr 40 min to get there so Im wondering if its worth the wear and tear on my car, gas, long night drive home, etc...I make about 2-300 in a 8 hr day, and I can only work 1 day a week at the moment. Im having a hard time finding a club closer that is flexible in scheduling. Do you think having that many dancers there at once makes it difficult to make good $$?

Thanks

Default Re: too many dancers/no stage time

Quote Originally Posted by REDHED
    I make about 2-300 in a 8 hr day, and I can only work 1 day a week at the moment. Im having a hard time finding a club closer that is flexible in scheduling. Do you think having that many dancers there at once makes it difficult to make good $$?
    No, I dont think it's the problem that there are so many dancers, but the fact that you can only work 1 day out of the week. Working only one day, you can't even establish regulars...

If you need a club that is flexible to your schedule..why dont you try to become an independent contractor? You are your own boss, and you set your own rules. Maybe that would fit your lifestyle better...

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Clubs that I consider well managed like my favorite club have rigid schedules and fines
    for not attending the amount of hours you said you would. They also ahve a probation system unless you work a minimum of three days a week. Sometimes the manager on duty will let you "make up" the time yo missed by working another day. My ATF had another job
    and could only work part time defined as three days a week. Two days would of been ideal
    so mid week she was dragging at her day job.

However they did somewhat control the amount of dancers who showed up and would not let you dance on the "good nights" of Thursday and Friday and less you were signed up a week in advance. Monday - Wednesday usually they could always use an extra dancer or two.

However the girls hated the rules as they were very strict. In return the club was well managed and usually the "right" amount of girls were on a shift. (Day time was a different story.)

Defining part time as a minimum of three nights a week was the drill.

The strippers who could handle the rules were liked by management and in the long run did well. the ones new to the business (and perhaps less precise and focused) didn't show
    up and wound up on probation or eventually fired.
    Given all the other drama in strip clubs, girls that just take a dislike to you, weird customers, occuasion fights, girls teaming up, it helped to not be on probation for missing work.

While the rules helped spread the income around a bit more, in return they were not flexible to dancers who wanted flexabilty. ATF said she thought it was better to have the rules but then she was very focused and did well.

Thanks

Once every hour and a half isn't that infrequent. If you only work one day a week and KNOW you'll be on the floor most of the time, tailor your approach to fit your situation. Have a website your customers can access with your schedule, give out business cards (if you're allowed), give 8x10's to CR customers...be a salesperson! There is more money to be made.
    A lot of hustlers hate going on stage, as it takes them off the floor where the $$ is. If you see the stage as advertising, that's partially true- but the way you look on thefloor is just as important. Wear a stadout outfit, and when you do get on stage, make it count!

hth

Feature costumes for sale!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

REDHED. Had to make one other comment. By the way I can't do spell check as all popups are now blocked by my new security computer program. I know I sould write in Word and paste it in but I'm in a hurry.
    You have discoverd the income link between the stage dancing and making more money. There are clubs where stage dancing is annoying to the dancer, as it pulls you away from a customer you are just getting a rapport with.

However in clubs that have alot of physical space with three or four bars, and two stages the stage dance is your advertisement. It also helps you target the guys who may want table dances (if there are table dances) or want VIP area dances. Any guy who gets up and tips you on stage needs to be
    contacted after you are done on stage by you.

Basically in the big clubs, guys maybe can't see you unless you ARE on stage.

God/dess
    Thanks

Right now I love being off stage to work the floor. Since youre probably going on stage every 1.5 hours thats about 5 times a night; not bad imo. You probably have to look at your style of hustling.

For example on Scarlets's idea of a website you can get on blogger.com or and post a schedule there if someone wants to see you again they can go there. Its hard to hustle in a large club. I would personally wear a different outfit not just your booty shorts and top if the girls are wearing that wear a gown instead. When its time to do stage you will stand out b/c none of the other girls are wearing that.
    Or wear an costume and milk it. Customers like to see something fun and different. Be fun and different.

otoh: I would reconsider working at that club. You can do your 1 day there and work somewhere else on the other days you choose. So when you work at a smaller club you will have a really good hustle already.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

You need to up your hustle girl Screw regulars, some dancers require them, other hustlers myself do equally as good with a hit and run MO.

I now have regulars since I've been working dayshifts, the first time in over 7 years, and I do not make any more money than when I just approached EVERY single stranger in the room until someone bit.

You have to be really, really aggressive in a crowded club like that. Don't worry about the other girls, don't even think about them, focus on yourself and the prize. Walk out of the dressing room like you own the place. Strut across the perimieter of the room and scan for guys.

Or find a nice vantage point to stand, have a water, and look around the room for window of opportunity. Don't judge the guys by what they wear or race. Approach them all. Don't spend more than 3 songs waiting for a dance, ASK!

Fuck the stage, guys who want to wait for you to be onstage are just making an excuse because they don't want a dance. Adopt an aggressive sales stance and your earnings will go up. It takes practice though...

Seriously, if the club ratio is 3:1 dancers consistently, then it may not be a good club for a beginner, although I personally would be up for the challenge. Competition is a good thing, you will learn how to rock the house faster. Good luck!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

^^^ I'm with Katrine.

Senior Member candy_parfeum_gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah katrine said it. If you are only making that much I would definitely go to another club. You should atleast make $500 OR DEFINITELY MORE on a good night-w/o questions