Thread: female dancers dating female customers

Thanks

Default female dancers dating female customers

Has anyone met their girlfriend while at work(and you're a female dancer). Even though I live in the chicago metro area, finding available women is hard and so of course it's something that I thought about, figuring if someone is a jerk, doesn't matter where you met and likewise, if someone is an absolute sweetheart, then all that matters is that they make you happy. I would love to hear from anyone out there who has found their special someone this way. Also just as interesting is any female dancer out there who's bi and doesn't mind dating women customer but NOT men customers.

Thanks

Default Re: female dancers dating female customers

I personally haven't dated female customers, but my good friend (dancer who's lesbian) has. The relationship didn't go well though, now she's in a good relationship with a dancer from another club.

Thanks

I dated several dancers when I was only a customer. When I started DJing at clubs, I dated dancers less, but it still happened.

Now that I'm a dancer, I've only really dated one female customer. Right now I've been in a relationship for 2 years, so I havent had any experiences with trying to pick up chicks lately lol.

IMHO, I've seen more female customers actually date dancers than male customers.
    Number of times Rickrolled on stage: 6

Marasmus ... "Ladies don't fart. They butt-laugh."
    Marasmus says, "Oh no, that wasn't gas, it was merely a rectal chuckle."

Marek says, "A friend of mine got punched in the face by a dominatrix stripper about two weeks ago and I thought of you."

buffie06

I am married but into girls too, when I was first curious my husband suggested a strip club ( he read in Maxim or something that something like 75% of dancers were either bi or bi curious at one point or another).

I met my first girlfriend there she was a dancer, we are now good friends. I started dancing because of that whole thing. I was in sales and in nursing school, busting my butt for $$. When I found out how much she made, compared to the time put in, I decided to try too. I decided not to date anymore dancers, because I worked with them and it was too weird. My next girlfriend( extremely short lived relationship) was a waitress at the club I worked at, big mistake, especialy since my husband was the manager.

I was looking too hard before, now I have the mentality that if something happens it does, I would definatley date a female customer, but I don't know about a dancer. I know as a dancer, I am an actress and lie alot(about who I am, what im about , etc.) only in the club and to my customers, but I find it's common for dancers to do the same to me in "real life" and that hurts.

Thanks

Thanks for all of the replies. The last time I went to Diamonds(IL) there was this one girl who I would love to get to know outside of work, but they ahve such a strict policy of no phone numbers exchanging. I asked about e-mail, she said she didn't have the internet b/c she is broke, so I'm trying to be creative and letting her know that I'm interested in her and NOT getting her in trouble or anything!

Thanks

A customer is a customer is a customer. I'd be just as apprehensive about dating a woman as a I would a man. I like girls and all, but ait's not as if you all (female custy's ) aren't capable of going off the deep end too...

Plus why mess up a good business relationship?
    Sexy, Swarovski Stripper jewelry, OOAK, and DIY clothing

"Acceptance is right. Kindness is right. Love is right. I pray, right now, that we're moving into a kinder time when prejudice is overcome by understanding; when narrow-mindedness, and narrow-minded bigotry is overwhelmed by open-hearted empathy; when the pain of judgmentalism is replaced by the purity of love"
    Janet Jackson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I met my "wife" while she was dancing at a topless place here in town.
    That was 13 years ago.
    We're still together.

One for the record books, I suppose!

Thanks

I actually met my last girlfriend at my club. Granted, she was a friend of a friend so I had already heard of her, but the club was the first place we met! It's a little weird to start dating someone knowing that they've already seen you naked, I can tell you that

Thanks

I'm married with a son, but my hubby and I are not romantically involved. So...I have to end up fighting with myself on that whole "but I can't want someone else because I'm MARRIED!" thing, yet, I don't feel like a real wife. I think I have a crush on a female customer that has come in only a couple of times. She sure has captured my attention. I hope I can get over it though, for a number of reasons...I feel sad. I need a hug.

Thanks

Default Virtual Hug

Hi Exotica-

Here's a virtual hug for you.

Wow that's a tough situation...I'm sorry. I hope that whatever you decide is for the best for everyone, especially your son.

Thanks

Thanks.