Thread: Male and Female Circimcision...

Thanks

Default Male and Female Circimcision...

What do we do to stop female circumcision. How fucked up is that? It is done without any painkillers as an adult, and it is done sometimes when the kiddo is a little speedo-tyke... Hey get to know it.

Why do we Circumcise boys? Because Abraham says in some religious text. Why do we Circumcise girls? Because some religious texts says.

WE CUT OUR LITTLE BOYS DICKS UP FOR NO REASON. We give this shit about hygene and we believe it, but when we believe that we LOSE OUR FUCKING BRAINS!!! We were Cavemen and women for 3 million years before that time. What did we do before then. Before then we were cave fucking men and women, we needed no need for CUTTING PENISES! We managed just fine. We do not need to cut our penii. Any more than we need to female Circumcise. It's just not needed.

They cut girls for no reason and we cut boys for no reason.

Why are we so worried about mutilation on one end and not another?

That fucking bullshit that we have to do anything other than clean our foreskins out is the same thing as the idea that if we are irresponsible on Haloween we'll get rotten teeth. It's like women getting fucked out. It's a myth. What did they do before they even found out how to make fire. I'll bet Penises were just fine.

Before you ask, Female Circumcision is 100% male power thing and it needs to be fought with all power.
    Last edited by Madcap; 07-09-2005 at 12:41 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Male and Female Circimcision...

You might say that female Circumcision is based on some cultural thing, WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS MALE CIRCUMCISION? What purpose does it serve?

And why did Neanderthal Man get along just fine without it? Or Homo Sapient Sapient (at least until these weirdies decided to start cutting dicks up)!?

aussiepunkshocker

I agree - aside from the pain factor and risk factor (that you hardly ever hear about but there are,) with male circumcision, what's the fucking point - there isn't a good one!
    (Although some adults choose to do it including females - which is fine by me, but not for me either. bmezine.com has some interesting accounts (-:
    Last edited by aussiepunkshocker; 07-09-2005 at 04:10 AM. Reason: to edit something (-:

Thanks

my understanding of male circumcision is that it's done these days for hygenic reasons, and some doctors suggest it. it is not forced upon the parents of the young boy. the foreskin of the penis is cut off.

whereas female circumcision is an act created by men as a tool to control a woman's sexual 'urges' or whatever...and it is forced upon the parents of the young girl in the countries where they still do this shit. the whole area of the clitoris is cut out and the labida (sp) are sewn shut, leaving only a small hole for urination. there may or may not be adjustments to this 'surgery' when the girl/woman gets married.

like i said...that's my understanding of it.
    Last edited by MsTopaz; 07-09-2005 at 06:19 AM.
    why do some people still have to fight to get the same opportunities that are given to others?

reclusiveness...is a good thing.

the greatest revenge in the world...is success.

Thanks

What purpose does it serve?
    While there's clearly only negative health consequences for female circumcision, male circumcision shows a statistical tendency toward the avoidance of certain health issues, including UTIs and STDs as well as penile cancer and genital ulcers. These benefits are usually seen as being non-existent in the eyes of those set against circumcision, however, the increased prevalence of HIV in Africa among uncircumsized males is statistically significant.

Those against male circumcision often point to the idea that if boys are shown how to wash their penises that the aforementioned conditions can be avoided. Now, being that men are far less hygenic than women at all ages, who thinks little boys (or grown men for that matter) can keep their penises clean if they can't even keep their faces clean?

For details on studies relating to HIV and genital ulcers, click here.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

Wow, you folk took me all the way serious-like. Come on now, i'm a nice easy target, somebody hit me.

Thanks

::thwap::

(Heh.. Happy Birthday, Superman)

Thanks

I think today's male circumcision falls into the catagory of fashionable or not. Most of the boys born on the west coast today are not circumcised (like 78% or something). It doesn't seem to have any negative effect for most boys who are circumcised, and I haven't heard any complaints from men saying that they "miss" their foreskin.

In the late 60's when I was born, the majority of males (like 98%) in the US were circumcised. I've never seen a naked man with an uncircumcised penis, and I don't know if I would prefer uncut to cut in a sexual way or not. Just doesn't seem like it would make that much of a difference except for maybe during oral sex where cleanliness would be a factor.

Female circumcision, on the other hand, is barbaric. It is specificlly designed to destroy the woman's ability to enjoy sex. It actually makes sex painful for the women who are circumcised. Just think about the disfunctional relationships that this practice has created for husbands and wives. Esentially, the only reason why a woman would volentarily have sex with a man, is to either get pregnant, or to aviod worse pain and violence at refusing. Every time a woman has sex it would be similar to being raped. Being a painful, and probably tramic expierance. Those marriages would be like hell on earth for both people. If the husband really does love, and feels close to his wife, he has no good physical way to express his love for her. He can't share with her the intimacy of love making. If he wishes to have children, he knows he must cause her pain to do so. It makes me sad to think about how these cultures are missing out on some of the greatest parts about being human, pasionately loving another person.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

I am in agreement with Paris on this subject.

I have had both circumcised men and uncircumcised and I much prefer the former. It isn't a huge deal for me or anything but given the choice I'll take the no forskin version.

Thanks

Actually, in truth, i DO get pissed about this when i think of it. Which is usually around this time of year, because i hate that such a big deal was commited on me when i couldn't even shit by myself. Looking at the original post, i went overboard in trying to express that. I shouldn't have used such abrasive language.

It does piss me off, though.

I was almost kinda kidding though. Paris is right about female circumcision, last night i looked it up turns out that shit's like cutting the clit and the lips off, equiva;lent to cutting the whole shebang off a guy, so it doesn't really hold a candle. Had i known THAT part i wouldn;t have even compared the two.

However, there IS a reason men last longer without the foreskin, 80% of the Male sexual nerve endings are in there. Just ask anyone that got circumsized as an adult (alien, alien) and knows the difference. So something is lost.
    Last edited by Madcap; 07-11-2005 at 01:26 AM.