Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Horny and Lonely

Thanks

Default I'm Horny and Lonely

Woe is me....at least I have Jack in the Box, a fast vibrator, and a bunch of cash to soothe. I wish it was a SCJ gangbang though!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Default Re: I'm Horny and Lonely

Hey, I'M awake! Come on over and we'll hop in the pool!
    Devilution Imaging!

"Sexy...sexy as hell"

Thanks

Wow, I am in Houston, only a couple of hours away!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
    ---Sex is like Money, too much is never enough.
    ---Never argue with seven men when you are carrying a six-shooter.

IACali

I'll be driving through the tippy top corner of Texas in a couple of weeks.....

I'll bring my new vibe and we'll have a bluesite-chick fuckfest.

Sounds like fun to me!!

love
    cali

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IACali

I'll bring my new vibe and we'll have a bluesite-chick fuckfest.

Sounds like fun to me!!

love
    cali
    I'm all in! I'll bring the lube. We can shoot DVideo and sell it to the blue ballers at a premium. We can edit our heads out for Punk's version. Shaved pussies and white knee socks all around!

Alas, the panhandle is like 11 hours away from Austin. Back to the drawing board.

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Thanks

i have absolutely no sympathy for you

Thanks

I'll be on the next Jet Blue flight

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Kat, with all the horny guys in this world (and not all of them are losers) I don't understand why you aren't getting more than you can handle. And since you enjoy women as well that doubles the potential.

You are hot and sexy. no doubt about that. I'm getting to the point where I think you are pulling our collective Junkie chain for entertainment purposes. I bet you had wild sex right before typing your post

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FBR
    Kat, with all the horny guys in this world (and not all of them are losers) I don't understand why you aren't getting more than you can handle. And since you enjoy women as well that doubles the potential.

You are hot and sexy. no doubt about that. I'm getting to the point where I think you are pulling our collective Junkie chain for entertainment purposes. I bet you had wild sex right before typing your post

FBR
    No. really. AND I worked all night and met plenty of horny guys/gals before I made this post. Its not just about ANY warm body. I just did that and ended up getting dissed. I want a little quality control in my lay dammit!

You don't have to feel sorry for me but I'm not jerking anyone's chain.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine
    Kat, hon, I was just teasing you. It just puzzles me that you can't get all the action that you want in spite of your high standards (lower thoses bitches a little so FBR can have a shot LOL)

Seriously, we're all your buds here and if you're feeling blue we can give you a group hug in the hopes of making you feel a little better, even if just for a moment. No guarantees that you wont feel a little lube being squirted in your direction, though. Some of us junkies just can resist an opportunity

Take care hon hope you get past the dry spell (all the while FBR thinking Kat and dry spell is an oxymoron

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

fbr, are you fucking serious? then again i shouldn't be suprised by your posts ever. poor baby hasn't been laid in what??? 3 days? lol. why is everyone so fucking pathetic to pour ounces of comfort and effection her way? she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely. just sickens me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by sander8son
    fbr, are you fucking serious?
    Hell yeah Im serious Id bang it in a heartbeat

then again i shouldn't be suprised by your posts ever
    OK fine Im not the coolest person here what can I say. You used to like me

why is everyone so fucking pathetic to pour ounces of comfort and effection her way? she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely
    Who knows? Kat is attractive in my view but maybe Texans dont lust for Ukranians? Besides, its fun to post in response to this kind of thread. I gave Kat shit cause I cant believe a good lookin woman like her cant get laid. But OTOH she posted what she posted. I like her style so Im right in there with the group hug. So fuckin sue me LOL

FBR

Thanks

Its not that I can't get laid, its that I can't get laid with who I want. I require chemistry between me and dude. Play for pay doesn't count BTW. That's not sex, its business.

Thanks

she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely. just sickens me.
    Just because we chat sometimes doesn't mean you know me or jack shit about me Sandy. Sure, I could go out and fuck some troll in an instant. Conversely, any of you boys can go to the local extras club for a quick $100 BBBJ. Its a quality issue. Asshole.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Its not that I can't get laid, its that I can't get laid with who I want. I require chemistry between me and dude. Play for pay doesn't count BTW. That's not sex, its business.
    Kat I knew that but thanks for the clarification

FBR

PS: You wouldnt have to lower your standard THAT far LOL

Take care hon

Thanks

why is everyone so fucking pathetic to pour ounces of comfort and effection her way?
    She is well liked of course. Her posts are grounded and free of the 'you boys all suck' overtones. You got to love that right? If it was someone else, she might not be getting the pats on the back, cheer up comforting.

I'm sure she could do something about the horney problem, but the lonely problem? Sometimes even when you have an SO (or just a fuck buddy) and are getting it regularly lack of chemistry can leave one feeling, well lonely.

tip - Sometimes getting drunk, with others, helps. Even though it doesn't last, and there's hell to pay in the morning (speaking of which my head is still pounding from last night) why suddenly all kinds of people you'd never think you could have chemistry with seem interesting

Thanks

Count me in on the gang bang. I'll lick your ass out if it will make you feel better, Kat. I'm really eager to please that way.
    A fat chick is like a big, warm, comfortable pillow that you can also have sex with....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Play for pay doesn't count BTW. That's not sex, its business.
    What?! That's not what the rental unit in my hotel room told me the other night! She kept screeming "Me love you long time" until the entire 60 minutes was up. Actualy she went over by about 3 minutes... I was convinced she thought I was someone special....

Sorry Kat, I don't mean to make light of your predicament. I wish I had an easy solution but it sounds like your heart and mind is over-rulling your libido right now. I think it's much more of a problem for women than it is for men. We are the kings of instant gratification....and sneaking out of the room before she wakes up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

Oh, pretty little Kat. I will feel completely sorry for you, complete with little pats and scratches behind the ear.

Not always about being pretty people - and really consider this. We work under this idea in society that a woman, any woman, can have sex any time she wants, and that a pretty girl like Kat should be able to have sex with WHOEVER she wants anytime she wants. Now because we have that idea, it's not only loneliness and horniness one deals with when one "strikes out" (am I using that phrase correctly, by the way?). There is also a sense of failure, a sense that there must be something wrong with one etc., etc. When guys strike out, even handsome guys, they shrug and say "Whatever" because there is a social model set up supporting that. There is no social model for horny, lonely women.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Thanks

Just because we chat sometimes doesn't mean you know me or jack shit about me Sandy. Sure, I could go out and fuck some troll in an instant. Conversely, any of you boys can go to the local extras club for a quick $100 BBBJ. Its a quality issue. Asshole.

Dammit these quality control issue always fuck up my day.

Thanks

see now.... I wouldn't screw Kat.....
    ....because I respect her as a woman.....
    I'd take her to dinner first...

*snicker*
    *snort*
    *giggle*
    heh
    hehehe
    hahahhaah
    HAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAA
    OH MAN
    I SOOOOO CAN'T DO THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

Sorry Sandy, I tried. I just...just couldn't!

She's Hot! I say bang her, and I'll put chemistry in the pancakes tomorrow morning!

Seriously, I keed I keed. I know Kat wouldn't have me, but I would TOTALLY try. I mean the girl knows about what she's talking about, and its hella interesting. <---Thats a compliment.

Well, Kat, I'm an old fashioned girl, you'd have to take me out to dinner first. I mean I don't put out on the first date, but we could talk and stuff. Maybe buy some of this chemistry.

Seriously, Sandy. Buzz kill. She posted here cause she knows we would have an honost humorous good time with it, and let her realize every one of us would fall on our sword for a dinner date with one of the Holy Grail of Dancers. Don't be such a h8r.

And I'm sorry you're going through this Kat, if anyone of us here could help, you know we would try

::Mast::
    People are not ruled by their memories.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

oh, i believe you. i also believe that russian women are some of the biggest mopes and drama queens in the world.
    she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely.
    it's the female version of "horny and lonely", sandy. scamming broads into the sack, a game of pool and some beers with some buddies can pretty much cure the male affliction. OTOH, nothing is ever quite that simple with women.....sigh.
    That's not sex, its business.
    sex....business<shrug> what's the difference as long she's hot and the sex is a little rough and dirty, active, and quick.
    Conversely, any of you boys can go to the local extras club for a quick $100 BBBJ. Its a quality issue.
    hey! any woman can give a BJ. however, that doesn't mean it's a good BJ or worth a $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    When guys strike out, even handsome guys, they shrug and say "Whatever" because there is a social model set up supporting that.
    yep, every guy knows that failure is possible, but he also knows that there's always more broads to try and scam into the sack. new pussy is a powerful motivator.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

I wish it was a SCJ gangbang though!
    Aww Kat, I didn't realize we meant that much to you.

Unfortunately, Little Doc only works alone. Somedays I wish I could just give him some work. Speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by IACali
    Lemme guess, US 54. Any chance you're heading through Wichita?
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    When guys strike out, even handsome guys, they shrug and say "Whatever" because there is a social model set up supporting that.
    Oh, horseshit.

Baby, you get to talk about pretty girls because you are one. But here's what it's like on the other side.

When you are a 10-year-old little guy with a big heart and a crooked smile, none of the girls in your class even know you exist. You smile, and watch them silently, hoping desperately that they will talk to you. But they are mentally 3 years older and physically, about 20. They always talk to the older guys. Your charm works really well on all your sisters' friends because they think you are just adorable. This makes you want to kill yourself.

Fast forward a couple of decades. You are much taller and stronger. You've made a ton of money, have political influence you didn't even think possible, and even made your own contributions to the English language. Women are much, much more available to you.

But wait. Here's a little secret. You never stop being the 10-year-old boy. When you strike out now, you feel just as rejected and heartsick as you did sitting alone at your desk in the late afternoon while the girl you just helped with her homework walks out with her 14-year-old boyfriend.

Social model, my ass.

We now return you to your regular lighthearted programming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk
    oh, i believe you. i also believe that russian women are some of the biggest mopes and drama queens in the world.
    Dude, Kat's Ukrainian, not Russian.

You think the Russian mafia is insane? Ukrainian kids cut their teeth by knocking off Russian mafioso. Ukrainians are seriously fucking nuts.

Yet another reason to love Kat (like I needed another one....)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast