Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bachelor parties and sex toys---good or bad idea???

Thanks

Default Re: Bachelor parties and sex toys---good or bad idea???

I'm probably going to get a lot of flak for this... but I hardly ever go with a driver or bouncer.

BUT my agency does screen clients, and emphasizes how much control us ladies have.

My boss always knows the address of where I'm located plus phone numbers for the client, backup, house phone/hotel phone and arrival/departure time.

A friend often knows all this information too.

I always check in so people know where I am.

Anyways, back on subject: I do toy shows. I usually bring a vibrator and dildo and charge $150 for a basic (no toys just fingers) solo girl show, and $250 for toys. For a two girl show it depends on the girl but we'll often bring a double and that will run at least $500. We set out a blanket, no one is allowed on it, and if they do we immediately pack up and leave. I also do not feel degraded or anything like that for doing toy shows. I like getting paid to fuck myself.

I've never had trouble, when shows get too rowdy we leave. It's my personal experience that if I act aggressively in anyway the guys will also get more aggressive so I try to be as calm and confident as possible.
    Goodbye Seattle Lusty Lady, where every Miss is a Hit, and every Hit is Missed. 1985-2010.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,087 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    Excuse me?!

I also do private parties, and I have never had the need to use toys nor being touched "down there" (or have my nipples touched). Where I live, strip clubs are not even topless nor they offer lapdances so doing clean (just dancing; whether topless or nude with minimum/medium contact) private parties is actually lucrative.

If I have a customer who feels like playing with himself while watching me dance, or if I'm touching him (minus down there; I have a zero genital contact policy), I have no problem with that as long as his fluids do not touch me.

Plus, I charge quite a bit more than most girls I know since I also triple as security and driver.
    This has also been my experience too. I've NEVER allowed men to touch nor have I ever touched them. Out of my years of dancing (at this point 18 years though I haven't done a party in about a year now)I did one show where I used a dildo, and this was because a guy bought a two girl show, and because my normal dancers couldn't do this I stood in (and no we actually didn't do each other). Hundreds of shows and one time. Otherwise, no my shows have never consisted of any touching, unless you include the nipple shots but I spray so much whipped cream that it's almost impossible for the guys to come in contact with the nipple. Other times I've actually worn pasties if I think this will be a problem. I don't care if a guy touches himself as long as he isn't near me. I've never worked in a club where they were very high contact either.

Dancers who use corona bottles are just asking for problems, no thanks.

When I dance though I try to bring a bouncer unless I know the guys won't cause trouble. I have a few regulars and I often slack on security with them because I know they won't try anything. However, in 90% I would bring someone just because you never know (though in all my years dancing I had one time where the guys were rude). I do know how to protect myself and think all women should know that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K Sweet View Post
    I'm probably going to get a lot of flak for this... but I hardly ever go with a driver or bouncer.

BUT my agency does screen clients, and emphasizes how much control us ladies have.

My boss always knows the address of where I'm located plus phone numbers for the client, backup, house phone/hotel phone and arrival/departure time.

A friend often knows all this information too.

I always check in so people know where I am.

Anyways, back on subject: I do toy shows. I usually bring a vibrator and dildo and charge $150 for a basic (no toys just fingers) solo girl show, and $250 for toys. For a two girl show it depends on the girl but we'll often bring a double and that will run at least $500. We set out a blanket, no one is allowed on it, and if they do we immediately pack up and leave. I also do not feel degraded or anything like that for doing toy shows. I like getting paid to fuck myself.

I've never had trouble, when shows get too rowdy we leave. It's my personal experience that if I act aggressively in anyway the guys will also get more aggressive so I try to be as calm and confident as possible.
    I'm the same way. I don't usually bring security. I find that a lot of the times guys feel more relaxed without some guy with a gun on his hip.

Featured Member miss1dancypants's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 432 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K Sweet View Post
    Anyways, back on subject: I do toy shows. I usually bring a vibrator and dildo and charge $150 for a basic (no toys just fingers) solo girl show, and $250 for toys. For a two girl show it depends on the girl but we'll often bring a double and that will run at least $500. .

wow, we charge $100 for a solo toy show and $200 for a double ended and we usually only get like $150... :/

i'm not exactly in the adult entertainment capital of the world either tho haha

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss1dancypants View Post
    wow, we charge $100 for a solo toy show and $200 for a double ended and we usually only get like $150... :/

i'm not exactly in the adult entertainment capital of the world either tho haha
    How long is that for? If it's an hour you are getting ripped off. When I started doing parties I charged around $125 hour and this was just dancing. It eventually went up to $200 hour. Two girl shows I was charging $600 (each girl got $200, and me and the bouncer got $100).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Kellydancer View Post
    How long is that for? If it's an hour you are getting ripped off. When I started doing parties I charged around $125 hour and this was just dancing. It eventually went up to $200 hour. Two girl shows I was charging $600 (each girl got $200, and me and the bouncer got $100).

each toy show only lasts like 7 minutes.

i don't get any "base" pay for showing up to the parties, i work solely on tips. the house money goes to the company and to the driver. i tip out the driver 10%.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss1dancypants View Post
    each toy show only lasts like 7 minutes.

i don't get any "base" pay for showing up to the parties, i work solely on tips. the house money goes to the company and to the driver. i tip out the driver 10%.
    You are getting ripped off BIG TIME. I worked for an "agency" like that when I first started but quit after two shows where I made $80 total. I don't walk in the door unless I am paid off the bat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

You are getting ripped off BIG TIME. I worked for an "agency" like that when I first started but quit after two shows where I made $80 total. I don't walk in the door unless I am paid off the bat.

well i average between 300-400 for each hour and a half show in tips, last saturday i made $1300.... idk if i could pull off doing PP myself in this area. there are already a TON of well known agencies, including the one i'm working for.

Thanks

My agency is awesome. I usually get $90min as a door fee, which pays for one hour of me being naked. If they don't tip, I just sit around naked, but that's never happened.

I get tips in addition which seem to range from $150 (really shitty quick show) to $700 (meaning I'll stick around much longer than the 1 hour they paid for).

I kinda look at toy shows like selling a VIP, it's expensive but very very sexy.
    Goodbye Seattle Lusty Lady, where every Miss is a Hit, and every Hit is Missed. 1985-2010.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K Sweet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have never done a private party, although ive been asked many times. i just had to add this when i read the part about girls using beer bottles and cans of red bull and saw everyones reaction. i worked in a certain club for about a week before i realzied it wasnt for me. reason being once the club was closed and no cops could come in, one of the dancers did the beer bottle trick on stage. here is the kicker, she would walk up to ANY random guy sitting at the stage, squat over his beer, pick it up with her cooch, and do a quick show. all for $20, and then move on to the next willing participant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missfionna View Post
    I have never done a private party, although ive been asked many times. i just had to add this when i read the part about girls using beer bottles and cans of red bull and saw everyones reaction. i worked in a certain club for about a week before i realzied it wasnt for me. reason being once the club was closed and no cops could come in, one of the dancers did the beer bottle trick on stage. here is the kicker, she would walk up to ANY random guy sitting at the stage, squat over his beer, pick it up with her cooch, and do a quick show. all for $20, and then move on to the next willing participant.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rosie22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No! You don't have to use sex toys to perform at bachelor parties.

It is more like a mini strip club experience, most of the time. The masturbation shows are the exception, not the norm. Well, except for in Texas, they like the dildo shows there.

Depending on your location, the dildo shows pays about double what a strip tease show would pay. For instance $200/ hr just dancing or $400/ hr masturbation show.

I know this thread is 6 years old, but I just thought this needed to be said.

Oh, and CTStriptease is a pimp, not an agent.

Promote yourself and earn more money! www.rivercitystrippers.com
    This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!
    River City Strip Tease Artists Facebook Fan Page

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post

Oh, and CTStriptease is a pimp, not an agent.
    I love the questions on their employment form!
    http://www.ct-striptease.com/employment.htm
    It's not about what you do for a living, it's about who you want to be.

www.saucybrandconsulting.com | www.twitter.com/saucymktg

17. The Following User Says Thank You to goddesskali For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

I second Paris, you don't need to do sex toy shows. Out of all my years dancing I did exactly one and it was a girl/girl show (and no we didn't do each other). I also agree that guy sounds like a pimp. I despise pimps. I went to the site and these questions I find stupid:

Do You Have Children?
    Are You A Student?
    Can You Keep a Secret?
    Have You Ever Smoked Crack?

I kind of get the student question because some like students, but honestly keep a secret? have children? smoked crack? (unless this pertains to not hiring anyone who does drugs). The secret one reminds me of a company that once asked me what would I do if I saw another dancer having sex with customers. I said probably leave. He said the "correct"answer was just ignore it and join in if needed. Obviously I didn't work for that company.

Thanks

The secret one reminds me of a company that once asked me what would I do if I saw another dancer having sex with customers. I said probably leave. He said the "correct"answer was just ignore it and join in if needed. Obviously I didn't work for that company.
    Yeah, i was thinking the same thing...very shady.

What if you tick "yes" for smoking crack?
    It's not about what you do for a living, it's about who you want to be.

www.saucybrandconsulting.com | www.twitter.com/saucymktg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Great money can be made... you don't have the guys doing it to you. It's a show not like you are having them ram you with it. If you are not comfortable than stick to club work or just do birthday party's.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

If you want to do a party, it's a good idea to get some toys, there will be more fun. I've tried 2-3 times to host parties and I've bought toys on Edenfantasys (it's not spam, only personal experience). So I can say it was interesting and a lot of cool insipration It was a fun and nice experience for me, my dreams came to life at that parties, so I just love them. P.S.: It's more interesting when you more than one toy. More toys - more experiments)

Banned
    Thanks

I always bring toys, lotions, baby oil and whip cream. I also have a crop and paddle to use on the guys. Makes it fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

OH HELL NO.
    Toys?!
    So what a nasty guy that I don't know can plug me in front of his friends?

GIRL, you can make way more in a club and it's much safer.
    One bouncer is cool and all, but what if the guys ambush him and kill you?

It sounds like an awful idea that would personally trigger PTSD with me.
    Him: "I would really love for you to come home with me tonight" *slips me a dollar in my bra strap"
    Me: "Sorry, but I come with cheese and you just can't afford me. You'll just have to order off of the dollar menu instead" *Hands him back his dollar*

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EvaTheGamingStripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a selection of toys I bring for parties. Most of it's usually just me and my partner but depending on how the guys are behaving we will let them get in the action but it's a big money maker. In my experience the guys always are quick to stop a guy from doing something stupid because they know I'll leave.

It was funny one time I got got little rough while we were doing a dildo show and I got pissed and told him to stop and his friends threw him in the pool lol

Thanks
    Thanked 19,156 Times in 3,030 Posts

There is a difference from stripping and a sex show which may be illegal depending upon the local laws. Once men see a toy in you it isn't much of a leap of imagination before they are naked & trying to fuck you too.

Or raping you with different objects. Ya'll are playing a dangerous game & depending upon a stranger in the group to protect you. One who might be high or drunk on top of it.

I stripped at parties for 10 years, I know exactly what can go on. Last one I did one guy did try to rape me & all the others were willing to let him while they kept my bouncer busy inthe kitchen. I walked out butt ass naked. Cops were pulling up too. Told them not to fuck with me that I was too pissed off.

They didn't arrest me or say shit. I left the bouncer there to find his own ride home.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    There is a difference from stripping and a sex show .
    Thanks Sam for the clarification.This thread was making me nervous, thinking it was normal to do toy shows etc at private parties. Which I'm not comfortable at all doing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123