Thread: bachelor parties???

Darcy Foxx

Default bachelor parties???

just wondering, how many of you girls do bachelor parties??

i've been doing them for 2 years, and i was reading through the forum archives yesterday trying to find some new ideas, and i realised from what people had written, bachelor parties are very different overseas to what they are in australia.

so when you do bachelor parties, what do you do exactly?? i read something about staying there for an hour, getting tips, etc?

all i do, is get paid to go to a private bachelor (or birthday, etc) party, and do a themed feature show with novelties (eg candle wax, lotion, marshmallows etc) for 15 mins, then i go. i don't have to stick around or do anything else, i just do my feature show and leave to go to the next one. i've done anything from 1-11 parties in a night.

i'm just curious to find out what bachelor party work involves in places other than south australia!

Thanks

Default Re: bachelor parties???

I and a couple of friends do bachelor parties together.
    We offer everything from just dancing to the "Full service package". We find out what the host expects from us when we book.
    Most just want some to dance (at least topless but often nude) embarrass the groom a little. Some want us to offer lap dances to the group. A few will have a private room set aside for more intimate performances.
    How far we go is set before the party, and priced accordingly. All performances for the groom and best man are included in the booking fee. All others pay for there own personal entertainment.
    The money is good and we have a fun time at the parties ourselves.

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

I'm not totally an 'agency' stripper (shows like you do) here on the Gold Coast however whenever I do them (I don't do many as I have no car just friends who will drive me) I pretty much do what you do as well.

I'm guessing if they booked me as a (topless/bikini/lingere) waitress and 'show' then I would stick around, hang out and maybe try to get tips... however usually I'm one or the other.

I usually don't hustle for tips during the shows.. I just do the shows. I also only do, what is commonly referred to as, straight strips. If I use props, they are used on the outside of my body, if you get my drift

What is the 'show' scene like in South Australia ? Next time I am in Melbourne I'm going to inquire about the scene down there so that I can work the clubs and (maybe) do shows prior to work. I wouldn't mind being able to do the same in SA when I'm next there...

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Darcy Foxx

yeah, i only do the 'straight' shows too, no XXX for me! and i'm the same with tips, i don't hustle, i just get there, say hi, do the show, say goodbye, and that's it.

depending on the time of year that you visit, the show scene can either be really really great, or really really slow. over the last few weeks it's been extremely quiet, i've only been doing maybe 2-3 shows per week. however during the busy season, i've done anything up to 11 in the one night. it's starting to get busy now though, with the end of the football season coming up. the agency i work for is called Bodz 'n' Babz, and they're definitely the most reputable and classy agency in Adelaide. the pay is quite good, everything is always well organized.... i've only worked in 2 different clubs here, but i definitely much prefer the show scene.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Foxx

all i do, is get paid to go to a private bachelor (or birthday, etc) party, and do a themed feature show with novelties (eg candle wax, lotion, marshmallows etc)
    marshmallows ????
    Brings a whole new love of s'mores to me......
    What does one do with marshmallows ?

Darcy Foxx

i stick them to my nipples, set them alight and let the guys eat them off!

Thanks

i stick them to my nipples, set them alight and let the guys eat them off!
    Dam that is HOT as hell I like that trick! I'm brown-skinned too, so I can be the ULTIMATE S'more

Darcy, how long do you keep it lit..sheesh I would hate for the marshmellow to melt onto your chest. Has it ever? Does it burn? How long do you keep it lit?

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Thanks

I dont do private parties, never have and never will. I am a strictly " you wanna see me, you'll come to the club" kind of girl.

Darcy Foxx

They usually only burn for like 5 seconds lol, and sometimes they're actually really hard to keep alight. So yeah, burning yourself isn't really a problem It's a cute trick though, lots of girls here do it, and even though the marshmallows are only alight for a little bit it tends to make the guys go "wow!"

Thanks

I have done out of club parties for the last 5 years. I always discuss what is expected with the host before the party and set rates accordingly. I arrange to have other girls with me or I take a bouncer ( they appreciate the extra cash). It can be risky to go alone.

I love the marshmellow trick.......I have lit matches on my nipples to light a customers cigarette but never heard of marshmellows......gonna run to the store right now!

Thanks

It's a cute trick though, lots of girls here do it, and even though the marshmallows are only alight for a little bit it tends to make the guys go "wow!"
    I can just imagine a guys face lighting up in "Awe" In my whole life, I have NEVER heard of this marshmellow trick. Man, as boring and tame as OH agency's are, I bet they've never heard of it either. Oh well...this will be my trick. I'm keeping it under close wraps. Thanks Darcy!!

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Thanks

I bring my own dj/ bouncer and usually a female friend to keep the guys entertained because I do 2 outfit changes. I limit the show to one hour and the bachelor and his best man or whoever organized the party [or birthday boy] gets a lap dance included in my fee. Other guests pay for a dance. My DJ takes the cash upfront and then basically sits back and chats with the guests about what type of behavior is accepted. I allow cameras until I get ready to go commando. Then they get put away until I have a tback on again. I usually bring a prop for a game, depending on what type of guests I will be entertaining.
    Phedre
    ~ my very own pole dancer!

Thanks

Darcy,

I operate a stripper agency in connecticut,

Please explain in detail the marshmellow trick; we primarily do bachelor parties/stags and out of all the outrageous stunts performed I've never seen this. How exactly do keep the marshmellows pasted to your boobies

Watch Cordelia on The Bad Girls Club on Oxygen

Thanks

darcy I have been to your website and its great but how much do you charge for your shows can you pm a list of prices or something please so that I can get an idea.