Thread: Dallas - Club with good (for the dancer) VIP $$ setup

eyeawry

Default Dallas - Club with good (for the dancer) VIP $$ setup

Ok, you legion of Dallas stripperweb girls, I call on you for help.

I've run into a little problem here. Both clubs at which I've worked, Texas Showgirls and Platinum II, have the most inane VIP setup I've ever heard of. If a dancer entices a customer into a VIP area, the customer pays $25 to a couple hundred dollars extra for the room, and the entirety of this room fee goes to the club. Dances are separate and I still earn $20 each. The dancer earns little to NOTHING EXTRA for doing a dance in a VIP area. I do a dance on the main floor, I earn $20. I hustle hard and do a dance in VIP, I still earn $20.

My question is not So why the hell should I bother to upsell if I don't make a commission? -- I'd simply like to know which (and god forbid, if ANY) clubs there are in the area that aren't set up like this. Is there anywhere I can dance at which I can make $100+ for selling a room?

I've got good sales skills, and I can sell and have sold several hundred dollar rooms, but I'm sure as hell not doing it if none of that money goes to me.

Crissychan

Default Re: Dallas - Club with good (for the dancer) VIP $$ setup

I'm sorry honey I don't know of any club in dallas where the dancer gets any cut of the VIP fee, typically the commission goes the waitress. if you find somewhere let me know

God/dess
    Thanks

I think that at Cabaret Royale and the Penthouse Key Club you get a hefty cut ($300/hr or more) for selling a room. However, at Penthouse I think the customers expect quite a bit if you get them into the skybox.

Thanks

Why would you work there, if they don't give you a cut.

eyeawry

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaBear
    Why would you work there, if they don't give you a cut.
    Hell if I know. I quit!

Crissychan

My club doesn't have a VIP but they have champagne booths and instead of a cut you get bought off stage.... the customer pays for dances on top of the cost of the booth.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

You should always charge more for dances in vip/champagne booth. Most custys in Dallas that CAN AFFORD and that purchase a bottle /vip can afford to pay you more in VIP. Most will expect it, HOWEVER , If you don't inform them or tell them it's $20.00 a dance thats what you will get. I either tell them a minimum of 15 dances or $300.00 an hour. If you are upfront about your money you will know by their reation if the can afford you. I usually get 1/2 upfront.

Thanks

At The Men's Club, you can sell the VIP (of which you'll get nada), but it is very easy to upsell your dances and charge by the hour rather than per dance.

Thanks

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Brandi004 makes an excellent point- just tack on an extra cut for yourself into the price you quote. If the club charges $100 for a half hour, charge the custy $200 (or whatever you think is reasonable).

Feature costumes for sale!

Thanks

That's just the way it works in Texas. You sell the VIP/CR with the expectation that the customer will be buying dance after dance. I don't ask them to continue, I just keep my clothes off and keep rolling around in their lap, even if we are chatting, I am charging. It will usually end up averaging about $150 per half hour, all to me. If I take a full-on break to smoke, or just to sit around, I won't charge for that song.

There really isn't much point in selling CR/VIP here though, its mostly a place where guys go for extras in many clubs (not across the board though.)

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth