View Poll Results: What's the most nights you've been to the same SC in a week?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • One night

6 15.00%
  • Two nights

10 25.00%
  • Three nights

11 27.50%
  • More than three nights

13 32.50%

Thread: What is the most often you have been to the same SC in one week?

Thanks

Default What is the most often you have been to the same SC in one week?

I ask this question because I've just been to Foxy Brockton for three nights in a row to try and get rid of my Fox Dollars (I stupidly got $500 worth of them on Thursday and it took 3 nights to get rid of them). Tonight the door girl actually recognised me and didn't ask for my passport like she did on Thursday and Friday.

This is the first time I've ever been to the same club three nights in a row. Feels a bit odd to say the least. What's the most you lot have ever been to the same club in a week, or in a row?

Thanks

Default Re: What is the most often you have been to the same SC in one week?

The first week I moved to Tampa, I went to Mons Venus every night that week. That was a fun week, needless to say, heh.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

You have an excuse Nev, the Foxy Dollars are non-negotiable anywhere else. I used to do three times in one week when I had an ATF in Providence. Since then Twice in one week is the most for one club.

Sometimes I go to clubs 3 or 4 nights in a week-especially when I'm on the road. Other times I won't go to one for a month. It's only wierd if it feels wierd to you. Going to multiple clubs is the best way to avoid RILdom (Regular In Love) and also guarantees that you will always find a good time. SC's are a buffet....enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

JC:The first time I worked in Tampa I went to 2001 four nights out of six that I was there. Wow! Boobs, ass and Kittie where just everywhere!

The next time I went back there was caution tape around the stage, the six-foot rule and dancers getting busted. If I'd known that was gonna happen I would have made it six out of six on the first visit!

Thanks

7 for 7, but there were extenuating circumstances- I was on R&R from the Middle East! It was tiring and expensive, but worth it!

Featured Member CalifSCVisitor65's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    I ask this question because I've just been to Foxy Brockton for three nights in a row to try and get rid of my Fox Dollars (I stupidly got $500 worth of them on Thursday and it took 3 nights to get rid of them). Tonight the door girl actually recognised me and didn't ask for my passport like she did on Thursday and Friday.
    You're lucky. Treasures in Vegas, they actually time stamp them. You have to use them up within 24 hours.

BTDT with the door girl recognizing me. LOL

Thanks

Vegas two years ago...four trips in seven nights.
    Trip to Texas last year...eleven trips in twelve nights.
    Trip to Colorado this year...six trips in seven nights.
    Small trips to Topeka or Kansas City...three in three nights.

The local scene here just isn't that interesting. But I've had some time off this weekend, so I've actually hit twice in the last two weeks, and am planning to go again on Tuesday, although they been pretty much low yield trips, last night esspecially.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doc-catfish
    Vegas two years ago...four trips in seven nights.
    Trip to Texas last year...eleven trips in twelve nights.
    Trip to Colorado this year...six trips in seven nights.
    Small trips to Topeka or Kansas City...three in three nights.
    Were all those visits to the same clubs though (in each city) or did you go to multiple clubs?

Personally, I answered two, now that doesn't mean I haven't gone to a SC more than twice in a week, I just haven't been to the same club more than twice in one week (although I would really have no problem doing so).
    Last edited by Richard_Head; 10-16-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks

This last time in Vegas, I went to 3 different SC 3 nights in a row, but its more fun to mix it up with a different club than the same ole one.

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Head
    Were all those visits to the same clubs though (in each city) or did you go to multiple clubs?
    Ahh damnit, I didn't read the topic header corectly. (Sorry, I've got a splitting headache today).

So to revise my answer...

Las Vegas five years ago..hit the OG three times in seven nights.
    Texas last year...hit the Yellow Rose in Austin twice within a week.
    Denver...hit one club on consecutive nights to see a dancer again, because she had to leave the first night early. She didn't show at all the second night.
    Locally, had two trips to the home club about a week apart.

Frankly, there's not enough entertainment value in a single SC, (outside Vegas anyway) to warrant visiting it that often. Yeah, its a bit different can of vegetables every night, but not that different, and different isn't always dfferent in a good way (see Denver trip).

One night with the local faves will usually satiate my itch for at least a month or two. I hit my old club last night just for sake of variety.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Featured Member CalifSCVisitor65's Avatar
    Thanks

Done plenty of 3 straight nights at the same club.

Thanks

I'm a bit sports junkie (bit because I only pay attention to baseball, pro and college football, and college basketball and care less about any other sport) as well as a SC junkie, and I frequently mix the two. This time of year, October to be precise, is usually my busiest time for SC's with the baseball playoffs and football.

Last weekend I was in Houston for the Braves-Astros series (yes, I was at that marathon 18-inning game, and yes, I stayed the entire time), and even around the games I made 4 visits to clubs in three days with an additional visit to an Austin club the night of the 3rd day. Of course that's different clubs, but I'm certainly no stranger to multiple SC visits in a short period of time.

As far as visiting the same club, my max is four days in a row going in to watch the baseball playoffs, football, etc. If I could, I would probably be in there seven days a week (especially in October), but I do have other obligations and responsibilities.

I should also say that I don't usually spend a huge amount of money on each of these visits. It usually depends on what's going on at the club itself. Sometimes I'll run into an old "friend" and have some fun, and sometimes the club is just dead and nobody is there that "intrigues" me enough for me to want to spend money on them. It doesn't really matter much to me. I don't HAVE to spend money if I don't want to.
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

Well, I nearly made it four nights in a row last night, but I had too much work to do for today, unfortunately. I will check out Alex this Wednesday to get a bit of variety, then on Friday I might make the big drive down to Providence again.

Thanks

When I was still coming out to LV as a tourist, I'd hit CH2 2 or 3 nights in a row...back when it was a grimy dirty bar, before the remodeling to make it nice...go figure.

Thanks

Amazingly, the week that I did the most visits to a strip club was the week I was laid off from my first post-college job. I actually went to my regular club (at the time) every day for a week (Monday-Saturday).
    "Women, not girls, rule my world" - Prince

"No parking on the dance floor" - Midnight Star

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I used to go to the same club so often that I would never have to order my own drinks. They already knew.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I once went to my fave club for lunch every day for 16 days, and lunch usually lasted 2-3 hours. It was during a particularly rough time for me. I truly believe that going to that SC then was the only thing that helped keep me sanity.

I credit the dancers, the waitresses, and the amazing fish & chips lunch platter.

God/dess
    Thanks

The survey asks about consective nights, but I think the intent was to look for extreme cases. I did a double once, because a couple of favorites were doing doubles.

Thanks

Well, I went to Foxy again last night...it's gotten to the point where I don't get asked for my passport anymore. I think I might head to Providence for a bit of variety tonight!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

It can get a bit boring if it's the same club, unless you're getting very special treatment.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

Thanks

It does get a bit boring hitting the same club over and over eh. I decided to drop by Cadillac Lounge last weekend and had a great night.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I visit at least five clubs on a regular basis and another three or four when I'm in the area where they are located. There are advantages and disadvantages of being in the same club all the time. Mixing it up works best for me.
    Last edited by yoda57us; 10-24-2005 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks

I chose 3. About a year and a half ago, when I was still very SC green, I visited my old stomping grounds on a Monday (because I told Ms. L I would..felt obligated..lol), a Friday (to see Ms. L), and on a Saturday (because she asked me to stop back by and bring her some food. stopped back by w/o the food, drama...).

You see, I thought by not bringing the food I was taking a step outside of the intense PLdom I was in by asserting myself with her. What the hell was I thinking??? Ultimately I was just creating more immediate drama I didn't know how to handle. She was just a big ball of drama anyways. Nowadays she takes good care of me from behind the bar with a smile.

Boy... I sure was wide open for awhile there.