Thread: mackay....is there a sc there?

mermaidnz

Default mackay....is there a sc there?

ive looked under reviews,and there doesnt seem to be a club listed for mackay.can anyone tell me (im looking at you too vee oh wise one of the smaller towns for clubs!!) if there is any clubs in mackay.

thanks

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Default Re: mackay....is there a sc there?

Thanks Rach !

Mackay... nope... heard nothing. Bound to be a few agencies that service the area (Sunshine Coast) in re: lingere/topless waitressing and strip shows however not strip clubs.

Townsville is nearby (6 hour drive approx.), so is Rockhampton (4.5 hours drive approx) and Gladstone (6.5 hours drive approx).

Even tho' my last experience at Teaze wasn't the best (and hence I havn't gone back) you may be able to dance there (it's a SMALL club however YOU will make money) or check out Townsville to see what's happening there (havn't heard ANYTHING about Santa Fe Gold since its renovations).

I know there is a club in Toowoomba called Country Girls that is no touch (nude or topless I do not know). Then there is Electric Blue Girls in Maroochydore (see the Sunshine Coast thread).

My tip: Get a decent little car if you live in Mackay that can travel distances so you can be eligible for work up/down the Sunshine Coast (Townsville - Bundaberg) in re: lingere/topless waitressing (somtimes Skimpy work) and strip shows.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

mermaidnz

thanks so much for that vee

(looks like *maybe* jason will be getting a job there,so just finding out about places i can work.)

Thanks

Another option is to work in The Club International in Cairns (the money isn't consistent however it isn't too bad a club). Drive up, stay in accommodation (there are plenty of hostels) and drive back home... work 4-5 nights then have a week off (do any agency work) ....... repeat. Get to know some of the dancers so you may be able to stay at someone's place whenever you work instead of paying for accommodation.

Or you could do the same thing in re: Santa Fe Gold in Townsville (if it works out).

You won't be able to rely on strip club work in Mackay instead there will always be agency work around there (Sunshine Coast not just Mackay) hence get a car

aussiepunkshocker

Re: Cairns, we've just had a couple of girls come down from there this week and it was apparntly good.

Thanks

I will be heading to Mackay thru www.mild2wild.com.au from august 23rd until september 3rd for work. It is full of variety!

I will be working within a "gentlemen's club" on wednesday 9pm until 1-2am ... there is a fee to pay to the "house" however after that all stage tips and private dance money is mine. The "gentlemen's club" is topless no touch. You can sell private dances for more than the minimum if you think you can do it...however you can NOT go below the minimum set price. Supposedly most of the guys will ask you for a dance due to loving new faces. I will definately report back on this as I'm going to try to sell $70 3 song dances... the minimum is $50 for 3 songs.

There are two ways I can go about selling a $70 3 song dance: first option (which I will most likely use as there are bound to be regulars at this club who want to give the "fresh meat" a go) is to ask for a tip up-front just before the dance commences under the guise that I will make the dance more fun/exciting/sexier/whatever .... this has worked for me in other clubs; the second option is to sell it out-right as a $70 dance however this generally will only work with those who have not visited this "gentlemen's club" and/or been told the prices before-hand. As for the price per song (in case you're wondering), it is $20 per song.

Thursdays there is an hour & a half topless ticket selling at a pub 10 minutes out of town with 5.30pm start. Fridays 2 pubs topless ticket selling (3hrs at the pub where I stay & 1hour at another venue) with 4pm start. Saturdays 2hrs topless ticket selling from 12pm.

Use this time to sell the fact that you do shows as my experience with being a raffle girl/ticket seller (within south east queensland) is that generally the tips are far far less than what you would receive if you actually did waitressing (even lingere/bikini) within the pub. Basically, look at the time as a great way to promote yourself because even if you only receive two vibe bookings over the "weekend" (Thurs-Sat)... that's an extra $400 for you!

Sunday, Monday & Tuesday of each week are free yet for the rest of the week (Thurs - Fri - Sat) I am expected to be on call (for last minute show bookings) until midnight. I've been promised I will always be given at least an hours notice for bookings. Drivers will be provided for all bookings outside of where the dancer stays.

If you do any xxx shows such as toys/vibe, fruit n vege etc... this will definately guarantee you more bookings whilst you are there.

The going rate for topless is $50p/hr. The other rates for shows and nude waitressing will be told to you upon application/confirmation.

oh yeh.. accommodation (simple yet comfortable supposedly - will get back to you on that) and airfare (return) is included. Contact www.mild2wild.com.au if you are interested in the Mackay 10 night booking.

I will report back what it all was like for me.... never fear!

Thanks

Note: There IS a club in mackay. I've heard of it from a few customers from there. I heard there's good money. But, yeah, not sure where it is or what it's called.

Edit: Nevermind.

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

- My Great Grandmother Bessie's Recipe for Success

Thanks

Hey Vee

Good Luck in Mackay - hope you earn lots and lots of money :-D
    Australian Strippers WWW.MILD2WILD.COM.AU

Thanks

My report of my first week:

Besides being bored as this town really is boring (nothing much to do within walking distance if you are a non drinker like me).... I'm spending average $40 per day mainly on food. The accommodation is okay... nice single bed, clean towels whenever I want them and that's about it. The fridge is really small and badly needs to be replaced. There is no microwave and kettle available so I can try to keep my food budget down somewhat instead of eating out like I am doing. As far as eating out, I found "Cafe La De Da" which is "down the road" (literally walking distance) from where I am staying is good tho' expensive .... it's an expense I have to endure due to no microwave and kettle being available to me.

I also have NO tv in my room. Therefore I advise anyone who has a laptop which plays DVDs or one of those portable DVD players to bring it along with PLENTY of DVDs for you to watch.... as I couldn't find a video/dvd hire place after my extensive walk around the town yesterday (Sunday). There's a BCC (movie cinema) however it's small... only five movies being shown. If you aren't into spending big money when away from home like me... this isn't a great town. Everything is OUT OF TOWN which means money you have to spend to get there even to the beach.

Earnings.. I can't complain there. I managed four XXX shows in the end which helped my earnings. Naturally, the topless raffle gigs aren't lucrative in re: tips. I didn't receive any tips from those gigs.

I have yet to work in the strip club here in Mackay. I havn't received any bookings for Wednesday night so I may have to work in the club. If I do I will report back.

All in all... next time I come back I will be coming back more prepared... more books and DVDs !!

Thanks

My second week I gave working at the "strip club" a go. I put it in " as it is ultimately a nightclub in the end and paying $60 to work there is a plain rip off in my honest opinion. The "strip club" is situated at Doors Nightclub in the part of the CBD which is the nightclub precinct/area on Wednesday nights only from 9pm. After the last "stage" show (there is no stage you use the dance floor) at around 1.30pm the dance floor is opened (thus meaning it becomes a nightclub once again).

Granted, I did make just under $200 in the few hours that I was there so I am not complaining. Just wouldn't recommend it totally. The "strip club" was full of people mainly there for the nightclub (read: young) and only a handful of older guys (who we all know are the ones you really look to for lap dances) were there. I managed to snare two of them and get repeats off the both of them (that's how I usually work) hence the reason I made my money. Quite a few of the dancers there don't take it serious and are there to party. This means you will receive heaps of drink offers and unless you were lucky like me (I had both customers pretty much ask me instead of me ask them) you will have to hustle alot of people before you finally find a lap dance.

Some of the dancers ended up "teaming up" in the end to sell double shows and that seemed to work. All in all, I would rather give that "strip club" a miss next time. Oh yeh.. the poles are a joke! They aren't normal strip club poles as there is no grip on them unless you are wearing thigh high boots (like most of the girls were wearing).

The only reason I personally wasn't super busy with XXX shows in my second/final week (only two) is due to the fact that the topless waitress at Taylors Hotel offered shows. Since she was exposed to far more people and had a better opportunity to sit n chat with them all (develop rapport)... she naturally received more shows. Being the raffle girl there I couldn't "sit n chat" as I had to sell those damn raffle tickets.

As for video/dvd hire places.... I found a Video Ezy eventually. You have to walk a fair distance to get there from Taylors Hotel... it's along Elizabeth street as far as I can remember (basically walk past Subway and the "transit centre"). I ended up purchasing 4 DVDs since they were selling heaps instead of seeing if I could join up. An expense I didn't plan on... ah well.

Next time I will bring my spare kettle and plenty of DVDs to watch as well as install a game or two on my laptop so I can pass the time better... so I will go back. There is money to be made there. Just have to hope that the topless girl at Taylors doesn't do shows!! I would've naturally received more shows if she didn't do them.

Contact Mild 2 Wild if you want to do this particular Mackay booking. Otherwise, JoAnne's Exotic Dancers offers topless waitressing work at Taylors Hotel.

Thanks

Hey Girls

If you are at all interested in doing work in Mackay - please dont hesitate to contact me on 0433 299 173 or via email1

Thanks

Featured Member
    Thanks

What about Mt Isa? I never went there myself but i know they were always trying to recriut. Being a mining town and all...i'd think there would be good money to be made?
    Fools laugh at others. Wisdom laughs at itself...Osho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MishaBliss
    What about Mt Isa? I never went there myself but i know they were always trying to recriut. Being a mining town and all...i'd think there would be good money to be made?
    Do a search... it has got to be in Club Chat somewhere. My one and only experience with Mt Isa was HORRID! I'm not alone in that experience of Mt Isa. There is a damn good reason why they recruit so much out there. There is one strip club and one strip club only however miners being miners they much rather whores than strippers.

It might be better now however I still wouldn't go back.

If anything, stick to Townsville as the Mt Isa miners (a real good lot of them) are flown to/from Townsville. Not alot actually live in Mt Isa. Townsville is where they are at when they have time off usually so they spend. Take this from someone who had a relationship with a boy (miner) from Mt Isa (remember Mt Isa Boy anyone? just do a search in Ladies Only to remember lol)..........

Mackay needs dancers as alot of the girls end up finding partners and quitting. Plus all the good ones aren't located in Mackay or near-by....

The Mackay contract that I did is available through Mild2Wild - www.mild2wild.com.au

Thanks

Just to update.

Mild2Wild [ www.mild2wild.com.au ]offers a 10 night accommodation and return airfares included contract for Mackay. XXX private party showgirls should take this one on to make it lucrative/worthwhile.

Delicious Entertainment [http://www.myspace.com/deliciousmalibu] in Mackay also offers the above same contract.

Pin Up Promotions @ [ http://www.pinup.com.au/ ] also offers a Mackay booking. You will be working at a popular pub called Taylors Hotel as the topless waitress. This one is recommended to those who are not comfortable with doing anything more than topless waitressing as you will have to find your own driver/security if you want to do shows. Besides, generally speaking, it can be lucrative enough if you know how to work it right just doing the topless waitressing through the tips you receive.

...............and I still don't recommend working at the "strip club" there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastGirl View Post
    Just to update.

Mild2Wild [ www.mild2wild.com.au ]offers a 10 night accommodation and return airfares included contract for Mackay. XXX private party showgirls should take this one on to make it lucrative/worthwhile.

Delicious Entertainment [http://www.myspace.com/deliciousmalibu] in Mackay also offers the above same contract.

Pin Up Promotions @ [ http://www.pinup.com.au/ ] also offers a Mackay booking. You will be working at a popular pub called Taylors Hotel as the topless waitress. This one is recommended to those who are not comfortable with doing anything more than topless waitressing as you will have to find your own driver/security if you want to do shows. Besides, generally speaking, it can be lucrative enough if you know how to work it right just doing the topless waitressing through the tips you receive.

...............and I still don't recommend working at the "strip club" there.
    The website doesn't make this sound lucrative... is it moreso for showgirls? Did you do much show work?

Edit:

Nevermind...again.

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

- My Great Grandmother Bessie's Recipe for Success

Thanks

Packages I send the girls up to do are:

Work in Mackay Queensland - Guaranteed Bookings (XX Show Girls Only)

Mild 2 Wild Promotions and a partner company can offer girls work in Mackay, North Queensland as follows:

* 10 day package including Flights, Accommodation and Guarantee work
    * 15 Hours Guaranteed topless waitressing and Raffle Tickets sales @ $50.00 p/h
    * 3 - 6 Toy Shows 30 minutes @ $200.00 per show (Some entertainers promote themselves so well they get up to 10 shows a week end)
    * 1 Nights work in local strip club - earn up to $700.00 in 5 hours

Earn up to $2500.00 in just 10 days! This is an extremely popular package, so book in advance to guarantee yourself a place

Please see www.mild2wild.com.au

Thanks