Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talking to strippers

Thanks

Default Moved from Pink CC: talking to strippers

When I'm sitting at the bar drinking I hate it when dancers take a seat next to me and then expect me to talk to them or buy them drinks. The last person I wanna talk to at the bar is a stripper...all i get is bs and ss. They should just say hello and move on to the next sap. I much prefer to talk to the bartender or the other dudes at the bar...it's always a more meaningful conversation when the person you're talking to doesn't have an ulterior motive to extract $$$ from you. In the SC I only interact with dancers in the PD area...and I prefer them to stfu during the dances too, otherwise it ruins it for me. Am I weird or something?
    Last edited by FBR; 12-04-2005 at 02:12 PM.

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: talking to strippers

No, I dont talk to guys at the bar unless they wave me over to tip me or to talk and buy me a drink. I know some guys just want to get a beer and have their special place inside a club. I would suugest you find a club that has a no hustle at the bar policy or simply say to the dancer "no, thank you..Id rather relax for a little bit here". She should get the hint.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

What do you expect us to do? You are in a sc, we are there to earn $ by talking to customers and selling dances. If you don't want to talk and only want dances, then bring the girls back to the pd area as soon as they try to talk to you.

Or you could sit at the stage--it will cost a few $ every girl but no one will sit and talk with you.

Perhaps you should come in to the club, find a girl you like, get your quiet dances, then leave and go to a regular bar to sit and drink.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikin
    Am I weird or something?
    Maybe. But then again, maybe I am too.

I am not so much one to live in the "SC fantasy" and go there understanding that the girls there are simply working and try to keep that in mind. As a result, my conversations tend to drift in that direction. Are they having a good night so far? How long have they been working? Things like that.

Perhaps it's just my impression but this type of banter tends to give me the perception that they see me in a more friendly role. (I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I tend to come in a few nights each week.) Typically I don't mind tipping and buying dances and if so, I'll sit out on the floor or at the stage. Every now and then I'm not, and if so I'll be back in the bar area or more out of the way. I've made a lot of friends there (both dancers and employees) so it's nice to see them for a little while after work now and then. Even on those nights several girls will come up to me just to say hello and chat a few minutes, taking a short break. Sometimes I'll buy them a drink, sometimes not. But they never seem to mind; it seems to me they some nights they are just happy to see a friendly face and someone that isn't just looking to extract maximum mileage out of them.

Thanks

...do you have any relatives named Derek?
    "Peter, did you take Stewie to a strip-club? He smells like sweat and fear." - Lois and Stewie (Family Guy) ... "Through early morning fog I see, Visions of the things to be, The pains that are withheld for me, I realize and I can see..."

Thanks

Default Re: Moved from Pink CC: talking to strippers

I much prefer to talk to the bartender or the other dudes at the bar...it's always a more meaningful conversation when the person you're talking to doesn't have an ulterior motive to extract $$$ from you.
    Okay, let me get this straight, you go to a strip club and prefer to sit and the bar and talk to other dudes?

You know, they have other bars/clubs explicitly for that purpose. Success of scoring some "take out" is rather high I hear, and its free no less. Just be sure you or your "date" have a set of knee pads handy.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks

I think it's weird that you want to talk to the other dudes at the bar. And the bartender is there to "extract $$$" from you too, same as the dancers.

Thanks

I love talking to the ladies, the more that come over the better it is.
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

When you walk in the door you are pretty much fair game. SC's are all about money. Its up to the custie to deflect the advances hes not interested in and to get the ROI hes looking for.

Me personally, I enjoy talking to strippers even if they plop down next to me uninvited. That doesnt mean I'll give them money or buy them drinks necessarily but I might, depending on how hot and interesting they turn out to be. And, like the OP, I like talking to the barstaff as well but only if said person is a hot female I generally dont talk to other customers. I figure they should be there for the same reason I am ie: to check out T&A not to talk to other dudes.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

When I'm sitting at the bar drinking I hate it when dancers take a seat next to me and then expect me to talk to them or buy them drinks. The last person I wanna talk to at the bar is a stripper...all i get is bs and ss. They should just say hello and move on to the next sap. I much prefer to talk to the bartender or the other dudes at the bar...it's always a more meaningful conversation when the person you're talking to doesn't have an ulterior motive to extract $$$ from you. In the SC I only interact with dancers in the PD area...and I prefer them to stfu during the dances too, otherwise it ruins it for me. Am I weird or something?
    Yes you are weird. If you want to talk to bartenders or other men, may I recommend a nice sports bar? You will not get pesky strippers bugging you in there. If you are in a strip bar you HAVE to EXPECT strippers to try to get you to buy dances. That is why there are strip clubs. If you prefer the dancers to give a silent dance, just let them know (politely) - I'm sure they will all be more than delighted to NOT banter inanely at you.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Featured Member CalifSCVisitor65's Avatar
    Thanks

or the other dudes at the bar
    Hmmmm I sure hope that I don't run into you next time b/c that's not why I am at the club.

Thanks

It's funny that many picked up on the "talk to other dudes at the bar" and turned it into something it was never meant to be about. Yes, I talk to the bartender who's a hot female, and yes I talk to the other guys at the bar...you'd be surprised what you can learn about the behind-the-scenes goings-on at the SC just by talking to the regulars that go there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FBR
    When you walk in the door you are pretty much fair game. SC's are all about money. Its up to the custie to deflect the advances hes not interested in and to get the ROI hes looking for...
    FBR
    The SC I go to has two sides: one side is topless serving alcohol, the other is all nude with no alcohol. The bar in there is one of the better bars in town, PERIOD. The bar is shaped as a U and is ringed overhead with a dozen or so plasma TV screens which are showing all sorts of sporting events all the time. It's one of the more upscale SCs I've been in and it's very spacious and airy, which is why I prefer it to a "regular" sports bar. The bartenders are all hot females.

I usually get there around 11pm and go into the alcohol side first to get some drinks until closing around 1AM. Then I hit the all-nude side which stays open until 4am or later depending on if it's busy. When I'm at the bar on the topless side I'm usually also checking out the dancers on the stage as I'm having my drinks. If I see a dancer I like on stage I just go stage-side and tip her, if she asks for a dance I tell her to come see me next door (all nude side). I am a regular and so many dancers that know me there come up to me at the bar to give me a hello kiss on the cheek and then move on. My ATF usually kisses me ont the lips or gives me a hug and says "see you next door later".

But every now and again, some new dancer shows up there and takes a seat next to me at the bar, and that annoys me. I don't wanna be rude and tell her to go away...then she would order a drink and look at me as if I'm supposed to offer to pay for it. lol. So does that make me a weirdo?

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

When I'm sitting at the bar drinking I hate it when dancers take a seat next to me and then expect me to talk to them or buy them drinks. The last person I wanna talk to at the bar is a stripper...all i get is bs and ss.
    well, if you want strippers to scram ASAP. all you have to do is say the magic words, "i'm broke"....problem solved.
    it's always a more meaningful conversation when the person you're talking to doesn't have an ulterior motive to extract $$$ from you.
    LOL....you really don't have a clear concept of a sc, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    If you prefer the dancers to give a silent dance, just let them know (politely) - I'm sure they will all be more than delighted to NOT banter inanely at you.

But every now and again, some new dancer shows up there and takes a seat next to me at the bar, and that annoys me. I don't wanna be rude and tell her to go away...then she would order a drink and look at me as if I'm supposed to offer to pay for it.
    i don't get it. she just sits next to you and keeps her mouth shut? IOW, she doesn't try to hustle you for drinks or dances? ok..now, it's one thing to sit next to a customer and try to hustle him. OTOH, it's a totally different story. if she sits there and keeps her mouth shut.
    So does that make me a weirdo?
    oy, i've never seen so many guys worried about how they are perceived by others in the sc.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

You are a weirdo, and I am laughing heartily at your patheticism.

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Curious Guest
    Thanks

To be honest I feel a little akward when strippers come and sit next to me.. Mostly because I have no idea what to talk about with a stripper. I'm a pretty introverted person,, so my ideal visit to a club is to just go and hang out, either solo or with some friends,, usually solo though, check out the scenery, tip pretty much everyone, and get some dances from the girls I really like.

Girls, when you sit next to a guy at a club, do you expect him to talk to you? Are you offended if he just stays mostly quiet and watches the dances going on onstage? Typically the only girls who come sit next to me are the ones who I usually get dances from.. so it isn't a problem, I can wait a few songs, get as many dances as I can afford and go on home

Thanks

Part of what drew me to strip clubs in the first place was the fact that the girls would come sit down and talk to you. I spend a lot of time travelling, and when you're on the road for 3 weeks at a stretch and only see co-workers, it's nice to be able to go out and have a couple drinks and a little "normal" conversation with someone. Of course, the fact that she's extremely attractive, and will get naked is an added bonus

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk
    i don't get it. she just sits next to you and keeps her mouth shut? IOW, she doesn't try to hustle you for drinks or dances? ok..now, it's one thing to sit next to a customer and try to hustle him. OTOH, it's a totally different story. if she sits there and keeps her mouth shut.
    That's the thing...they never can keep their mouth shut.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Yes, I talk to the bartender who's a hot female, and yes I talk to the other guys at the bar...you'd be surprised what you can learn about the behind-the-scenes goings-on at the SC just by talking to the regulars that go there.
    You can learn more by talking to strippers.....what exactly are you afraid of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

That's the thing...they never can keep their mouth shut.
    so, completely ignore them and don't engage them in conversation at all. most of the time, they'll get the message and leave or ignore you....problem solved.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

I'm not sure of your original question or comment? You don't like the company of strippers in a strip club. Hmm, there are some others like me who greatly enjoy their company as much as their dancing. I know it must be a scary thing for some to be social to the women that you come to see. There are many different clubs from what you described. Pastie bars for example, have less costly dances where tips and drinks have more significance than at say full nude bars where the dance is the main objective of enjoyment. You may want to stay in the full nudity part of the bar. One more tip, the bartenders that you like so much are often good friends of those very same dancers.

Thanks

While we are working, it is our job to try to get dances. I often will sit down next to a guy at the bar and start talking to him. If he isn't very talkative or seems uninterested, then I will move on. If you wanna talk to guys, go to a regular bar. Whatever kind of guy that doesn't want to talk to a pretty girl has no place in a strip club.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lio
    I'm not sure of your original question or comment? You don't like the company of strippers in a strip club.
    You misunderstood...I do like their company but only in the private dance area which I get to see plenty of. But when I'm at the bar trying to have my drinks that's another story. Basically, I don't need to be hustled at the bar area, otherwise I would be sitting on the floor near the stage or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonM
    Whatever kind of guy that doesn't want to talk to a pretty girl has no place in a strip club...
    One who doesn't get talked out of his paycheck before he's good and ready.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk
    Well, I'm sure it goes without saying that I didn't mean ME. I would say "Look, you will be quiet, and you will listen, and you LIKE it, do you understand me?" But I have my own little niche.

Kikin - dude. You asked. You have been answered. You are weird. It is weird to go to a strip club in order to not be bothered by strippers. That is weird. It seems fairly unanimous. You keep trotting out the justifications - look, we none of us can pry your wallet out of your hands. But, yes, this is weird. If you dislike all the accroutrements that go with strip clubs, then the logical and sensible thing to do is go to another bar when you are not engaging in your main course of business (i.e. the private dances). There nobody will be trying to part you with anything. You can talk to all the guys and bartenders you like without strippers trying to interfere. Can we force you to do this? No. And I doubt many of us would try (except me. I have control issues). But it is weird, the niceness of the club notwithstanding.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast