Thread: ??? Club Turbulence

BrunetteGoddess

Default ??? Club Turbulence

Can someone give me some info on the new club by the airport in Tucsn, Club Turbulence??
    Last edited by Paris; 12-07-2005 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: ???

Turbulence?? LOL Bad name

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

God/dess
    Phoenix is home, work in Upper Midwest Boonies
    Thanks

Corsica Fire, just curious. Why don't you just work 5 days/nights at Tens and TD's East? Why do you keep leaving these clubs instead of sticking with them and hustling hard? I understand Raider's Reef is kinda slow, mostly because of the area, but these other clubs if you put in the hours and use some selling skills, you should start seeing your money go in the black. Everywhere clubs have slowed down. Make sure you are liked by management and the staff everywhere you work. They can make or break you.

Constantly moving around really hurts you in this business in the long run. The girls who average the most money in the end tend to be somewhat established in a few clubs and have developed a following.

BrunetteGoddess

Honestly, Im just plain disappointed in my clubs. TDs East was a totally different issue for me, I was too tall for the stage...and Im not kidding! I dont want to have to buy shorter shoes just because the stage is low. Im thinking about doing some other work for now and getting myself better again. Ive been very stressed and it has taken a toll on my health. So realistically, my body cant handle something so strenuous right now. I was also considering doing nude dancing since I don't have any reservations about topless. This may have been covered, but Im sick today and am exhausted, so could you guys tell me if nude does any better than topless? And since I only know of 2 nude clubs here, do the girls do well at The Bunny Ranch or Turbulance? Or are there some good clubs in surrounding areas of Tucson? Im in Vail, so theyre all kinda far, but what about farther south, north, etc.?
    And I actually was trying for Curves, but the have a LOT of girls right now, so I figured Id wait for a while until after the holidays...I really cant afford to work my ass off while being sick and not making squat. Money situation is dismal

Thanks

Honey, things are slow everywhere, but if you build a small following now at 1 or 2 clubs, you will come out way ahead when things pick back up.

Plus, when things are slow, it's not so scary to try out some new moves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by CorsicaFire
    ....And since I only know of 2 nude clubs here, do the girls do well at The Bunny Ranch or Turbulance? Or are there some good clubs in surrounding areas of Tucson? Im in Vail, so theyre all kinda far, but what about farther south, north, etc.?
    And I actually was trying for Curves, but the have a LOT of girls right now, so I figured Id wait for a while until after the holidays...I really cant afford to work my ass off while being sick and not making squat. Money situation is dismal
    Hi there CF. There are no clubs anywhere near Vail, your only choices are back towards town. I've never been to Turbulence, but a co-worker checked it out awhile back and said it was pretty slow, and that was before the holiday slowdown. Being so close to the airport, I suspect their customers are more travelers from the nearby hotels, with relatively fewer local regulars. Never been to Bunny Ranch either, I guess I'm just not a big fan of nude clubs. I stopped by Ten's this afternoon and there were maybe a dozen customers, and a dozen or so dancers. Stage height there wouldn't be a problem as the pole is about 20 feet high! I agree with Tina about trying to stick it out at one club for awhile. Even most of us card carrying strip club junkies aren't going to be coming in THAT often, so it's hard to develop regulars if they come back a couple of weeks later and don't see you again.

Good luck in your search.