Thread: New mexico Sleazy bachelor party company owner might be trawling for new girls

Thanks

Default New mexico Sleazy bachelor party company owner might be trawling for new girls

Hey Ya'all,

Just wanted to put out a warning against Enchantment Entertainment (a bachelor party company) in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The owner tried to put the moves on my friend (after she recommended that he check out this website). She thought she'd already gotten the job, but then he wanted her to dance for him (she was just a party dancer too, not a private one) in private, without pay to supposedly "see what she did." She told him no, and offered to do a party for free and he could come and see what she did there, since she wasn't a private dancer, so dancing for him would be pointless.
    Of course the jack off didn't hire her, and now she's worried he might be suckering in dancers on this website.

thanks,
    Fancy

Thanks

Default Re: Sleazy bachelor party company owner might be trawling for new girls

wow thats really creapy. Yeah its good to warn people about this creap. I worked for a company that did bachelor partys and i never had to dance for boss.

Thanks

I've met owners of clubs that did crap like that... Saying they wanted to "see" what the girl could.. It was alwys that sweet and innocent looking girls too (not me, ha ha) that had never danced before.
    This is one thing I will look out for a new dancer. I tell the owner I will teach her myself...
    Thanks for the heads up, I will also pass the word along.
    Please don't lick me, it tickles..

Yekhefah

Ew. Pervert.

Thanks

Default Re: New mexico Sleazy bachelor party company owner might be trawling for new girls

when you go audition at a SC, what do you do? do you meet the owner and he hires you based on looks and personality or do you usually have to dance too? or do they trial-hire you and you come dance during the day or something?? how does it work?

Thanks

Default Re: New mexico Sleazy bachelor party company owner might be trawling for new girls

^ At a club, you dance on stage in the club.

I've never, ever heard of a "private audition" that didn't include "special favors".

There are a lot of dancers who started out with no dance experience. Money makers are NOT dance ability...it is looks and ESPECIALLY personality...salesmanship.

So, yeah...if a manager wanted me to give him a private dance, then I would tell him to fuck off.