Thread: Eating Disorder help

Thanks

Default Eating Disorder help

Help, I stopped eating for a few weeks and exercised. It has given me really nervous habits. Please help.

"You have demonic genius" -Naomi Wolf
    "I very much resent it when people - maybe with good intentions or from a progressive point of view - keep telling me, 'It's their culture' ... It's like saying the culture of Massachusetts is burning witches." -Azar Nafisi

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Eating Disorder help

I've never not eaten for weeks but when I've tried to eat very little for a couple of days, I always end up very shaky and weak. I think you need to balance your glucose levels by drinking some juice at least asap. I'm not here to preach since I crash diet and take diet bills but I think you need to wean yourself back on food starting with liquids like juice/soups, then soft food like bananas and veggies etc. good luck. You really don't want this to cause permanent damage.

God/dess
    Thanks

Applesauce, gatorade, more water, vegetable soup, no alcohol should help.
    I know how it feels to stop eating sometimes.

If this gets worse and you do want help...either go to a local hospital and check yourself in for less than 30days or see a shrink.

I HIGHLY recommend reading nutrition books and workout books. Once you have the right information its hard to go back into that cycle of doing "bad" to your body.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

i have actually had an eating diorder which resulted in the decvelopment of a permanent heart condition. This is nothing to play around with. Please seek help and start eating 3 small meals a day.
    ~The best revenge is enjoying life.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Sorry to hear that lares I take ephedrine and my heartrate is currently 88 beats per min. I certainly hope its not permanent.

Thanks

^^please get off the ephedra!!! i went from perfectly healthy to having a heart murmur, defective valve with blood regurgitating in my aorta!! I haven't taken diet pills in 2 years but i stillhave arrythmias and fluttering. please don't use ephedra...and don't play with your health by not eating...yes i was extremly thin for a while...but i was miserable..suicidal and it caused me permanent damage. I really hope you stop taking the ephedra angelina.
    ~The best revenge is enjoying life.

Rbcaul

"Help, I stopped eating for a few weeks and exercised. It has given me really nervous habits. Please help."

I had an eating disorder when I was young. My parents took me to a hospital, and I had to see a shrink (waste of their money). I cured myself though by reading extensively about nutrition and exercise. Starving yourself causes mental depression. Your hair skin etc turn to shit. We can give you advice and support but of course its a lot harder than that and I hope you find the inner strength girl to feel better and give yourself the nutrition you need to be vibrant energetic strong & beautiful. Focus on the energy you get when you eat, and think about all the vitamins and minerals, enzymes proteins etc that are making your body strong and beautiful. Are you not eating because you are going through difficult times? Or do you fear gaining weight? Have you experienced this before in your life or is this the first time? Please keep us up to date and let us know how you are doing. Best wishes to you.

Thanks

Thanks guys! I think it was more last night because I was sleep deprived that I got nervous. Yeah it's more tough times than weight loss. At a crossroads with school, career, class, and identities. I'll take it easy, I swear, I'm gonna go get a sub.

"You have demonic genius" -Naomi Wolf
    "I very much resent it when people - maybe with good intentions or from a progressive point of view - keep telling me, 'It's their culture' ... It's like saying the culture of Massachusetts is burning witches." -Azar Nafisi