Thread: Welcome to my hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Welcome to my hell

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/comm...d=8448_0_4_0_C

You know, this has been going on here for some time and when I started reading this I nearly fell out.

This man ( the mayor here ) actually spoke on statewide TV about how he did not give a shit about what the public thought - even called the public, the individuals he's suppose to be working for "them".

Geezus. Pass the liquor please, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Thanks

Default Re: Welcome to my hell

Bad news. But I like the quote:

Melton told media that he was making the rounds at strip clubs

Thanks

Despite Meltonís claims that some women were missing bottom clothing, no arrests were made. The crowded Hinds County jail makes no room for misdemeanor crimes, such as showing your tush on a table.
    Think we ahve a little issue with waht should be a proirity here?

How bloody stupid.

My MySpace Page:

When you perform... you are out of yourself--larger and more potent, more beautiful. You are for minutes heroic. This is power. This is glory on earth. And it is yours, nightly.

--Agnes De Mille

Thanks

Mississippi is a shit hole because they always focus on the wrong priorities.

Ed-u-kashun? What is that?

Thanks

Mississippi is a shit hole because they always focus on the wrong priorities.
    I have to agree here.

There's a reason MS comes in dead last in every positive ranking and first in every negative ranking in the nation with respect to quality of life, education, health care, infant mortality, et al.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

Okay, there are child molesters, people aren't getting adequate healthcare, kids are getting neglected, schools are losing support, and THIS IS HOW HE SHOWS HIS CONCERNS? We should name something nasty after him, like the gay community gave the name "santorum" to the frothy mixture of feces, lubricant, and sometimes semen that results from anal sex after ultraconservative Senator Rick Santorum who publically denounced homosexuality as immoral and deviant. Any ideas?

Thanks

We could have a poll of SC situations that could be described as "a Melton".

Thanks

deogol, it's a little insulting to me, being from mississippi, to see your juvenile "ed-u-ka-shun" remark. and CO, could you be a little more specific about the "reason" for the things you mentioned?
    i don't type in all lower case b/c i'm too stupid to know any better. i'm just lazy.
    i'm sorry i just get sick of that shit. people always assume i'm either stupid, in-bred, don't own a pair of shoes, or unfamiliar with paved roads, b/c i am from the south.
    mississippi is one of the poorest states. it's also in the bible belt. i don't care what state we're talking about, there are plenty of more important things to worry about other than some dancers showing too much. but only if it's somewhere in the south do people start talking about "ed-u-ka-shun."
    i'm sorry but all of you are implying that because they are trying to shut down a club that nobody is thinking about the child molesters, healthcare, etc.
    to a conservative mind a strip club is just as immoral as child molestation and they are trying to keep their city clean just like any other city that wants to shut down clubs.
    i don't agree with what they are doing but tell me how it is different than trying to shut down clubs anywhere else and how can you use it as yet another opportunity to point at people from the south and say, "see? i told you they were stupid down there"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer
    I have to agree here.

There's a reason MS comes in dead last in every positive ranking and first in every negative ranking in the nation with respect to quality of life, education, health care, infant mortality, et al.

I've been lurking here for a couple of months, and this is my first post. I also live close to Jackson.

Bikinigirl: Bravo! Can't add much to that.

Casual Observer: BULLSHIT! Can't add much to that either.