Thread: you know it's a good sc when...

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Default you know it's a good sc when...

another thread asked what customers would like to see in a sc. frankly, the things i look for in a good sc can't be created or replicated so easily. a sc either has what i'm looking for or it doesn't. so, when i walk into a sc. here are some of the things that i look for in a good sc.

club design: does your club have private booths? how about private or public areas with blind spots? is the lighting so dim that you can barely see the person in front of you? if so, you might be in luck. strippers are willing to increase their mileage if there aren't other gamekillers (ie: other customers and strippers) in their view.

baked strippers: some strippers need a little artificial courage in order to function at work. for example, alcohol isn't called the "do it fluid" for nothing. well, alcohol lowers inhibitions and lowered inhibitions may mean more mileage. however, be careful when sizing up this kind of stripper. some strippers don't know when to lay off and who wants a LD from a totally baked stripper?

corrupt sc staff: a greased palm can go a long way to insure that you and the object of your lust remain undisturbed for the next two or three minutes. which is more than enough time for her to get really nasty....LOL. seriously, it's the next closest thing to invisibility.

dancer work history: if a stripper mentions that she previously worked at other well-known high milege clubs. the odds are that she's no stranger to heavy grinding. also, if she says something along the lines of "these girls don't do anything for their customers" (an actual stripper quote). the odds are that she's no stranger to getting nasty.

customer's clothing: look at how the other customers are dressed. do you see a lot of loose clothing that would provide easy access to willy? for example, do you see a 150 lb man wearing XXXL soccer shorts? how about PJ bottoms or pants that look about as durable as tissue paper on a windy day? if so, the clothes and the probable lack of underwear ain't for the stripper's benefit.

working the angles: strippers know how to work the angles in a sc to give more mileage. as a customer, you should be aware of them as well. are the strippers using the mirrors to keep a look-out? is the stripper using her body or clothing to camouflage what she's really doing?
    for instance, when you see a stripper in the RCG position. does she look like an one-armed amputee? if so, she might practicing for NASCAR.

busy dancers: she could be giving lame dancers to her regulars. then again, if you see a stream of PLs heading directly to the can or out the door after getting a large number of LD (ie: the walk of shame). at the very least, she might be good cock grinder.

stage mileage: although, some guys swear by this, but i don't. a stripper who's acting slutty on stage could very well turn all virginal during a LD.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Default Re: you know it's a good sc when...

a greased palm can go a long way to insure that you and the object of your lust remain undisturbed for the next two or three minutes. which is more than enough time for her to get really nasty....LOL. seriously, it's the next closest thing to invisibility.
    I've always wondered how people phrase things when they grease palms to get this kind of thing to happen.
    --

CarGuy

I tip the guy at the door...if he is the manager...and definately the bouncer at the VIP door. Those 30 minute VIPS easily turn into 45....LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk
    stage mileage: although, some guys swear by this, but i don't. a stripper who's acting slutty on stage could very well turn all virginal during a LD.
    I've had varying results regarding this. In the contact clubs or RI it can definitely go either way. I've had a few dancers prctically stick-shift me at the stage and turn into "3 foot rule" girls in the PD area. I watch to see how many guys do multiple dances before I decide.

OTOH, In "no contact" Mass. clubs where there is no touching at the stage you have to buy at least one dance to figure out what you are going to get. I've played hunches on a couple of ladies who went above and beyond in a dark PD area and invested in VIP. In both cases it was well worth the trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,458 Posts

Excellent points Mr. P

club design: does your club have private booths? how about private or public areas with blind spots? is the lighting so dim that you can barely see the person in front of you? if so, you might be in luck. strippers are willing to increase their mileage if there aren't other gamekillers (ie: other customers and strippers) in their view.
    A good SC must have a private area, with dark almost hidden areas not visible to the general population or staff.

baked strippers: some strippers need a little artificial courage in order to function at work. for example, alcohol isn't called the "do it fluid" for nothing. well, alcohol lowers inhibitions and lowered inhibitions may mean more mileage. however, be careful when sizing up this kind of stripper. some strippers don't know when to lay off and who wants a LD from a totally baked stripper?
    My fav club is BYOB, I always share freely with my favs

corrupt sc staff: a greased palm can go a long way to insure that you and the object of your lust remain undisturbed for the next two or three minutes. which is more than enough time for her to get really nasty....LOL. seriously, it's the next closest thing to invisibility.
    Actually never tipped any of the bouncers or managers, there are so many no neck guys standing around tipping one would create problems with the others it would seem...

dancer work history: if a stripper mentions that she previously worked at other well-known high milege clubs. the odds are that she's no stranger to heavy grinding. also, if she says something along the lines of "these girls don't do anything for their customers" (an actual stripper quote). the odds are that she's no stranger to getting nasty.
    My ATF has worked at every club in town plus Fox's in the Seattle area (which I believe has pretty high mileage), but you would have to invest a lot of time to find out this info. It would seem easier to just get a dance and see what happens.

customer's clothing: look at how the other customers are dressed. do you see a lot of loose clothing that would provide easy access to willy? for example, do you see a 150 lb man wearing XXXL soccer shorts? how about PJ bottoms or pants that look about as durable as tissue paper on a windy day? if so, the clothes and the probable lack of underwear ain't for the stripper's benefit.
    LOL, I've never seen anyone in soccer shorts or slinky sweat pants.

working the angles: strippers know how to work the angles in a sc to give more mileage. as a customer, you should be aware of them as well. are the strippers using the mirrors to keep a look-out? is the stripper using her body or clothing to camouflage what she's really doing?
    for instance, when you see a stripper in the RCG position. does she look like an one-armed amputee? if so, she might practicing for NASCAR.
    Good dances always start with the dancer dragging me to the back of the PD area where it's darker and she can watch the entrance in the mirrors. If a dancer picks the first couch right near the entrance, it's probably not gonna last too many songs.

busy dancers: she could be giving lame dancers to her regulars. then again, if you see a stream of PLs heading directly to the can or out the door after getting a large number of LD (ie: the walk of shame). at the very least, she might be good cock grinder.
    Could be hit or miss, if you've got your eye on a girl and she is in there with one guy for 8-10 songs that's a good sign. A really pretty dancer that does a lot of one song PD's, not such a good sign.

There was a club I went to in California where there was always more mileage on stage than in PD's. On pervert row you would get legs wrapped aroud your head and breasts in your face. The PD area was strictly hands off, by both parties, 3 foot rule enforced there. Really confusing.
    "I think good pussy has a "tangy" taste to it, a little sweet with a little salty twang....." Katrine

Thanks

Hmm. My experience? LOTS of guys.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeppeSai
    I've always wondered how people phrase things when they grease palms to get this kind of thing to happen.
    obviously, you're not going to say, "we need some quiet time. Kandy is about to perform her world famous BBBJTC". sc are like las vegas. everyone is in on the hustle. most of the time, you don't have to say anything at all. the stripper usually knows who's palm can be greased. the staff knows why you're giving them money. furthermore, they exactly what is going on and some of them can arrange these little meetings...for a gratuity.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy
    I tip the guy at the door...if he is the manager...and definately the bouncer at the VIP door.
    good point. you tip the people who can do things for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortalman
    My ATF has worked at every club in town plus Fox's in the Seattle area (which I believe has pretty high mileage), but you would have to invest a lot of time to find out this info. It would seem easier to just get a dance and see what happens.
    not really. all it takes is a couple of questions. additionally, this is mostly reserved for new strippers. i'm assuming that you pretty much know about the quality of most of the strippers in your club.
    There was a club I went to in California where there was always more mileage on stage than in PD's. On pervert row you would get legs wrapped aroud your head and breasts in your face. The PD area was strictly hands off, by both parties, 3 foot rule enforced there. Really confusing.
    it's not unusual at all in some clubs. due to local ordinances, the mileage can turn out to be higher on the stage than the PD area.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,458 Posts

not really. all it takes is a couple of questions. additionally, this is mostly reserved for new strippers. i'm assuming that you pretty much know about the quality of most of the strippers in your club.
    Not really, like customers, strippers can be guarded with the info they distribute. I suppose a good exchange would be something like asking a stripper where she had been before ...
    New Dancer:
    "Club X, but I got outta there fast, the custys were way to grabby and the vip room is like a whorehouse, those girls were dick sucking skanks"
    Mortalman:
    "Can you give me directions to Club X"

it's not unusual at all in some clubs. due to local ordinances, the mileage can turn out to be higher on the stage than the PD area.
    A sad fact indeed.
    "I think good pussy has a "tangy" taste to it, a little sweet with a little salty twang....." Katrine

Thanks

if a stripper mentions that she previously worked at other well-known high milege clubs. the odds are that she's no stranger to heavy grinding. also, if she says something along the lines of "these girls don't do anything for their customers" (an actual stripper quote). the odds are that she's no stranger to getting nasty.
    Hmmm, now why hadn't I thought to add that to my SS repertoire? Thanks!

-Ev

God/dess
    Thanks

...who wants a LD from a totally baked stripper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    I don't like dancers who are falling down drunk. The fun blood alcohol level is probably in the .04-.06 range. But not as much fun as sober dancers with borderline personality disorder (before you know they're BPD, of course).

Thanks

Not really, like customers, strippers can be guarded with the info they distribute. I suppose a good exchange would be something like asking a stripper where she had been before ...
    New Dancer:"Club X, but I got outta there fast, the custys were way to grabby and the vip room is like a whorehouse, those girls were dick sucking skanks"
    Mortalman:"Can you give me directions to Club X"
    i never had that problem. anyway, your example is still useful when evaluating a stripper. if you're a mileage hound. you should know about Club X. furthermore, you're probably in a high-contact club, but if even you're not. the odds are still that she may not be handle contact. there are strippers who work in clubs they can't handle. as a customer, you have to be aware of that fact.
    so what else is new? there are lots of non-discriminatory customers that go to sc. but hey, some guys like sloppy drunks.
    Quote Originally Posted by evan_essence
    Hmmm, now why hadn't I thought to add that to my SS repertoire? Thanks!
    you're welcome, but you should know that she backed the talk up with extreme nastiness. i hope you plan on adding that to your repertoire.

Alan Marciano

Thanks

No booths, but we have what I like to call "the school bus". Like a traditional school bus, the teacher (or in this case the bouncer) sits up front, so its best to get a seat as close to the back at possible.

baked strippers:
    some strippers need a little artificial courage in order to function at work. for example, alcohol isn't called the "do it fluid" for nothing. well, alcohol lowers inhibitions and lowered inhibitions may mean more mileage. however, be careful when sizing up this kind of stripper. some strippers don't know when to lay off and who wants a LD from a totally baked stripper?
    I like 'em "medium-rare". One to loosen up and she's fine. Anything beyond that, and any extra mileage received tends to lose the appeal because of the booze breath and shall we say some "overexertion" on her part. This is why I prefer to go early in a gal's shift.

corrupt sc staff:
    a greased palm can go a long way to insure that you and the object of your lust remain undisturbed for the next two or three minutes. which is more than enough time for her to get really nasty....LOL. seriously, it's the next closest thing to invisibility.
    Better yet is when the dancer knows you're good for a lot of money so she takes care of the palm greasing for you. Regularity has its priveledges.

working the angles:
    strippers know how to work the angles in a sc to give more mileage. as a customer, you should be aware of them as well. are the strippers using the mirrors to keep a look-out? is the stripper using her body or clothing to camouflage what she's really doing?
    If your club has a "tops on" policy during dances being enforced, you have to admire a gal who tells you after her stage set that "I'm gonna change into a more 'utilitarian' outfit".

stage mileage:
    although, some guys swear by this, but i don't. a stripper who's acting slutty on stage could very well turn all virginal during a LD.
    I don't neccesarily agree with this either (and slutty isn't always a good slutty), but it definitely helps cross off any attractive looking pretenders that you had lingering on the maybe list. If she's a dud on stage, there's no need to proceed further.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks

you're welcome, but you should know that she backed the talk up with extreme nastiness. i hope you plan on adding that to your repertoire.
    Oh, perhaps I wasn't clear. I meant the kind of SS that tricks you into spending because you think you're getting something you're not. Not the other kind of SS that .. well wait.. there is only one kind of SS. And that's no acronym for SoothSayer.

-Ev

Thanks

Better yet is when the dancer knows you're good for a lot of money so she takes care of the palm greasing for you. Regularity has its priveledges.
    Heh.
    --

Thanks

Any club with booths located upstairs in the club's darkest area or bouncers that are easily bought off equals PL Nirvana!!
    Summer afternoon - Summer afternoon... the two most beautiful words in the English language. Henry James

Thanks

so what else is new? there are lots of non-discriminatory customers that go to sc. but hey, some guys like sloppy drunks.
    Okay, not to be a bitch about this, but you DID ask. I thought you really might not know. I was being helpful.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Thanks

Okay, not to be a bitch about this
    now, that's funny! best post of the year.

Alan Marciano

Thanks

^^^
    Oh, well, shucks. Gosh. Thank you. I try.

God/dess
    Thanks

^^^
    Not enough time to quote.

Oh, well, shucks.
    Initial Canadian modesty.

Gosh.
    Feigned surprise and disbelief.

Thank you.
    Co-dependency.

I try.
    Co-enabling.

Thanks

Okay, now you just made me feel bad about myself. I'm going to have to re-examine our relationship.

God/dess
    Thanks

Okay, now you just made me feel bad about myself.
    My bad, Jenny. I just couldn't resist deconstructing it.

Thanks

Alright, I'll let it go - but I would like to just point out:
    It wasn't feigned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Almost doesn't matter what facilities it has if there also is VIDEO MONITORING. That is here in all clubs, except one which is almost a sure thing, if you don't mind the washed up street gals.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

CarGuy

Well, after buying 3 Champaigne rooms......and diligently tipping all those around...the doorman comes to let me know that "drinks are on the house" for the rest of the night. To a drinker this would be good, but rarely do I drink more than 3-4 beers per night. It was however a very nice gesture.