Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina's Guide To Clubs That Offer Advance Bookings And Base Pay

God/dess
    Phoenix is home, work in Upper Midwest Boonies
    Thanks

Default Tina's Guide To Clubs That Offer Advance Bookings And Base Pay

Due to PM's and queries from SW members, I decided to post the info I have about weekly bookings in Montana and the Upper Midwest.

Read everything I say before PM'ing me with questions. Work these bookings the way I suggest, and go home with a lump sum of money, that many of you are not getting because you are not dancing in a structured manner. The structure a dancer is required to adhere to on bookings, along with working a MINIMUM of 3-4 weeks, in a different club each week, before going home, will yield you a profit and you WILL NOT lose money.

I encourage all of you with a car to DRIVE, and book alone. I see countless problems of girls traveling with friends,who want to go home early,clubs having room for 1 girl but not 2, and conflicts arising with dancers.

I travel 1500-1700 miles from the Southwest to work these clubs, and it is a1 1/2 day drive. If you count stopping, you can travel about 60 miles in an hours time. A 1500 mile drive takes 25 hours. Add a cushion of about 7 hours to allow for a few cat naps at rest areas and leave at 2-3 Sun morning.

Always if possible get a weekly rate motel. If you don't you will pay more. No leaving the club or walking out. You are booked and must work. Base pay is given Sat night at closing.Leave early and get no pay. Look at what you make for the week and not the night. Working a booking is like an office job. Never pay your room a night at a time.

You work with the same 4-7 girls per each night. Don't judge these clubs like you do big city clubs.

These clubs being in the middle of the country,means they are driveable for everyone.No flying! It won't work in rural towns and you WILL lose money.

If you don't have a car, take the bus. Other girls do. www.greyhound.com and www.jeffersonlines.com

Jefferson lines goes to many small towns that Greyhound stopped service to.
    In most of the towns you will be working in, the clubs are a few miles from the motels and you can get a ride from one of the employees or other dancers. Cab fare won't be much if you need to go that route.

If you have a car, have these things with you:

a .6-.7 cubic foot microwave
    28 gallon ice chest (will fit on the floor behind your seat)
    several blankets
    flashlight
    car cell phone charger
    30 days worth of clothes
    all your costumes and shoes
    a gallon of water
    kitchen utensils, paper plates, platic cups
    detergent
    dish soap
    drip dry hangers for your costumes
    lysol and febreze
    laptop (if you have one) and printer plus modem
    workout clothes
    pillow
    sheets
    towels
    paper towels
    iron and travel size ironing board
    bills and checkbook
    envelopes
    (if you bank in a multi state bank you can make deposits for your bills where you are working)(if not you can express mail deposits to cover your bills to your bank branch)

Rand Mc Nally Road Atlas ($4.97 at Wal-Mart)

Become accustomed to eating in your room (some rooms have refrigerators)Take food you fix to work as most clubs have a refrigerator and microwave.

Here is a list of clubs: go to www.stripclublist.com for club addresses and website info. If club has no website, mail them photos 1st, then call the contact person within 3 days.

Montana-

Planet Lockwood -Billings MT- work week 6-2 Mon-Sat Base pay $375, Contact Jennifer for bookings. Earnings $1200-$2200 for the week including pay. 5-7 girls several weeks leadtime for bookings. House fees $30-Sun-Wed, Thurs-Sat-$40, plus DJ and bouncer.

Shotgun Willies- Laurel MT (suburb of Billings) work week 5-2 Mon-Sat Contact Cook for bookings. Earnings $1200-$2200 for the week including pay. 2-4 weeks leadtime for bookings. House fees Sun-Tues-$25, $30 Wed-Sat, if you sell 8 dances Sun-Tues no house fee, 13 dances the other days no house fees. dances $20, club keeps $8. Get more stage tips here, and a lot of stage time.
    Red Roof Inn or Extended Stay America have weekly rates.

Whispers- Williston ND Call regarding base pay.

Northern- Fargo ND, e-mail photo attn: Darla, and call her back during the day. 12 girls work during the week, and 14 weekends. No base pay, but you stay in a dorm for free (put $20 in envelope on Sunday for supplies) Work from 5-1:45 Mon-Sat, and one lunch buffet Fri or Sat at $40 cash pay. Saturday busier buffet and girls usually work from 1 until closing. Income potential $1100-$2200 for the week. Tip outs $15 to DJ, $15 total to 3 bouncers, total tip outs $30. Booking leadtime 7-8 weeks.

Southfork Lounge- Watertown, SD- call club for e-mail addy to send your picture, website www.southforklounge.com
    Ask for Bill/owner, or Heather Base pay $300 1st booking, $400 thereafter, and get dance bonus of $20 for 40 dances sold,$30 for 60 sold 80 is the goal for everyone fo a $40 bonus. Dances are $20 and club keeps $5. Work with 5-7 girls a night. Income $1400-$3000 for week. Tip outs, $10 to DJ, $10 to doorguy.Booking leadtime 4-7 weeks Work 5-1 Mon-Sat.

Kongo Klub- Mitchell SD, www.kongoklub.com send photo attn:Mary, call anyday but Tuesday.Booking leadtime 6-8 weeks. Base pay $350 plus dance bonus. 5-7 girls nightly. Stay at Motel 6 (refrig), or Best Western both have weekly rates. Earnings range $1400-$2400. New private dance area, $20 dances club takes $5. Tip bartender and waitress here. Bartender plays your music. Work 4:30-1:30 Mon-Sat.

Cock a Too- Yankton SD, www.cockatooclub.com No base pay first week, then $300 thereafter. E-mail photo then call Sue for booking. Dances $15, club takes $5, then after 60 dances you keep all your money. Bartender plays your music. Just tip him/her. 5-7 girls a night. Work 4-2 Mon-Sat. Earnings $1100-$2200 for the week. Stay at Super 8, small motels won't rent to dancers. No weekly rate.

Scarlett O' Haras- Sioux Falls, SD- www.scarlettoharas.com See their website for booking info. Photos must be mailed, attn:Ron, GM. 9-14 girls per night. Good volume club, but some local girls can be jealous of a road girl who hustles. Confirm base pay of $350. Also has partial base of $175. Lead time 7-8 weeks. Motel 6 has weekly rates and refrigerators. Earnings can vary from low teens to $2500.

Shotgun Willies-Rapid City SD- Base pay when I was there $300 a week. 4-6 girls a night. Go to strip club list to see if they have a website now. Contact club for booking info.

Racehorses- Salem SD (38 miles west of Sioux Falls off I-90). Club is open Wed-Sat 7-2. Bob is the owner. House fee $10 if there by 7:30. Nude club, no alcohol. 6-10 girls per night no schedule. Be there at 7:30 if you want to work, no base pay, dances are $30 for 1st dance $10 going to the house, and $20 thereafter all of which you keep. Bob is a nice guy and easy to work with, but contact is a little higher here. Good filler club if you have a week between bookings. Sat the best night. 4 nights here worth $900-$1400. Girls stay at the Motel 6 in Sioux Falls. Bob may give you a ride if you have no transportation.

Aragon- Albert Lea, MN- Call Jeff for bookings between 10:15-10:45 M-F after mailing or e-mailing photo. He requires a dancer reference. Base pay $300, dances $20, club takes nothing from your dances. 4-6 girls a night. No tip out but to bouncer. Club opens at 5 but dancers only have to show up when they are scheduled to go on stage. Club closes around 12:50. Work week Mon-Sat. Earnings range $1200-$2400. Stay at Countryside Inn for weekly rate and refrigerators.

A Touch of Class- Fort Dodge IA- divey little club, but base pay of $350 and owners ok to deal with. Mail photo to Terry, and call him Mon-Wed after 4PM. 4-7 girls per night. Some good regulars. Worth about $1400-$2000 for the week. They take no money from your dances. $20 dances. Work hours 4:30-1:30 Mon-Sat

Top Hat- Ft. Dodge, IA - several blocks from Touch of Class downtown. JD is the owner. No base pay , but it does decent business. I think the house fee here is $25 a night. Owner kind of moody I am told but it is worth a try.

Ossy's- Carroll IA- Base pay $350 a week, Call Travis for bookings after mailing photo. Usually no more than 7-8 girls a night work. You can make $1400-$2000 for the week here. Hours 4:30-1:30 Mon-Sat, Has DJ after 7. Guys grabby here during dances but you can handle them. Dances $20.Low tip out.

Teaser's- Sioux City IA- Mon-Sat 4:30 -1:30 work hours. Base pay $350 I believe. Call club regarding sending photo and booking. Busiest club here out of the 2 clubs.

Boji Nites- That club is listed in the other Iowa post.

Zippers- Milford IA, right down the road from Boji Nites. Contact club for booking info.

Storm Lake IA is another club. see www.stripclublist.com for more info.

Ridgewood Lounge II - Fort Madison IA - Wed -Sun 7-1:30, Base pay $200. Call club for booking info. Worth about $900-$1300 for the 4 nights. Easy going people here.

Fountain Valley-across river from Winona MN

Gin Mill- Open Tues-Sat 5-2 Base pay $400. Club on top of a mountain, l Call club for details.

4 Mile Club- Call Pam after 3 for booking. Does decent business. Most girls get no pay but some money to be made here. Stage sets timed and tip walk done BEFORE you go up.

Lampliter- check www.stripclublist.com for location and website for info. Decent club to book.

AVOID ANY CLUBS IN GULFPORT ILLINOIS!
    There are other clubs that book, some I omitted because of no base pay, other because the business is not good, and others I have not worked at or am unfamiliar with, particularly in Wisconsin.
    When you are booked at a club the Monday BEFORE your booking you must call the club to confirm you will be there or you will get your booking cancelled!!! DO NOT FAIL TO DO THIS!!!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Tina's Guide To Clubs That Offer Advance Bookings And Base Pay

Hey, first of all I would like to say thank you for all the information and for taking the time to give it all. I would however like to share with you about the North America Exotic Dancers Association. You can make alot of money with little or no effort. As dancers we are too beautiful, and we need to stay young and not put so much wear and tear on our bodies. Please look into what they have to offer.

Thanks

Wonderful, informative post as always Tina! There is so much information here, hopefully girls will be smart enough to not ask you anymore questions. Wow! You are the best girl!

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Thanks

This should probably be a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

God/dess
    Thanks

I thought about that Bridgette, but wanted to see how it does here first for those who are really interested.

Senior Member naughtyallthetime's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

"Some people with no brains do an awful lot of talking" Wizard of Oz 'Scarecrow'

MY SPACE
    http://www.myspace.com/naughtygirlnadia

Thanks

Thank you this is great info!!! Hopefully soon I'll get enough courage to do a travelling vaca
    I believe you Dottie and you have my support

Thanks

Here is some more info for your list Tina.

Zippers is not recommended.......unless you do....well... owner tends to forget to pay the girls.

Hot Shots in Storm Lake is only open 3 days a week now. $150 base after your first booking. BYOB, nude. Touch and go with the money. Winters there ROCK!!! Summer everyone is up at the lakes aka Boji Nights.

Kongo Klub in Mitchell call Mary around 4 pm, she gets busy after that.

Cockatoo ask for Kelly, normally around 9:30 pm, or Jason. I cant get a booking there until the end of June, they run 5-10 girls.

Raceshorses I'm staying away from because of the negative attention it is getting. Picketers arent good customers.

I may know of a few more pay clubs and will try and post them when I get better info.

Thanks

thanks for the info

God/dess
    Thanks

You guys who are struggling to make money now may want to try to book Shotgun Willie's and Planet Lockwood in the Billings Montana area now. You may be able to get a booking with only a couple of weeks leadtime.

Since the closest big city to Billings is Denver, which is 525 and 9 hours away, they don't have a large pool of experienced classy dancers and the customers REALLY want to see new faces.

I would suggest booking BOTH clubs back to back if possible if you decide to go this route.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

This should really be a sticky or whatever it's called when you put it at the top. I think that many girls could benefit from your experience. You're so helpful.

Thanks

Found out there are a few more clubs that will be offering base pay and or housing. When I get more info, detailed confirmed info, I'll post it. I dont want to send you girls the wrong way.

Zippers is beginng to clean up its act and I'll keep you updated on that as well.

God/dess
    Thanks

There are some clubs in Wisconsin that pay also besides Gin Mill. If I get the info, I will post it.

Thanks

Lesterville SD is under new ownership. Its been cleaned up! No more naughty stuff! He pays. I'm calling to find out the details.

Tina can we make this a sticky? I had a hard time finding it the other day! Thanks!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

This info is so helpful! Thanks so much guys!

Thanks

Just so that you all know the Aragon in Albert Lea MN has a new owner. Her name is Dawn. Jeff is still doing bookings for now but Dawn will should take over soon.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

"Some people with no brains do an awful lot of talking" Wizard of Oz 'Scarecrow'

MY SPACE

God/dess
    Thanks

Dawn actually has been the new owner for over a year, but Jeff was always easier to get booked through.

Minnesota is trying to shut adult businesses down at 10, and Jeff, since he is on the City Council is going to resign totally from the club so he can vote against the proposed ordinance and hopefully keep the club hours the same.

Thanks

my name is Al im a talent Agent for Perfect 10 Agency. Im allways looking for new talent with glamorous personality and experience to move on in this business.E-mail me back with a short Physical Description and a few things about youself. [email protected]

Thanks

Oh yeah i can help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlbyMN
    my name is Al im a talent Agent for Perfect 10 Agency. Im allways looking for new talent with glamorous personality and experience to move on in this business.E-mail me back with a short Physical Description and a few things about youself. [email protected]

I think that your in the wrong section for this post.

MY SPACE

Thanks

Thank you for the information. Tina, can this please be a sticky?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlbyMN
    Please obtain a more professional email address vs. an aol account plz.

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I just checked out that neada thread and it is not the site that you think it is.It was about saving energy. If you could post the correct info it wol be nice.

God/dess
    Thanks

I don't want to have this as a sticky, but leave it here for the dancers who are SERIOUSLY looking to try new venues, and follow my instructions.

Thanks

Why give girls who don't want to look for this information the ease of finding it. I have to agree with Tina on this one.

MY SPACE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast