Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tina's Guide To Clubs That Offer Advance Bookings And Base Pay

Thanks

Default Re: Tina's Guide To Clubs That Offer Advance Bookings And Base Pay

Well the Aragon was alittle slower than usual. Atleast that is what the girls had told me. They told me not to judge the club by the couple of weeks I was there. The weather had been warming up and blah blah blah. I hear this everytime I go somewhere.

I did okay though. The customers were nice. They do expect to atleast touch your boobs during a dance. Seeing as how I used to dance in Dallas, I was relatively okay with this. Dances are still $20 dollars. They do not take anything out of the dances.

The stage sets are 20 minutes long. The rotation goes pretty quickly on nights where there are only four girls. There is a juke box instead of a dj. You have to pay $7 dollars for the juke box at the beginning of the shift.

I have some current information. The booking manager is now a woman named Amy. She only lets you book one week at a time, but made an exception for me because I was coming all the way from Texas. She made it very clear that this wasn't typical. My first week I only received $250 for base pay because they consider it an auditioning week. Then, I received $300 for the following week.

You are expected to tip out to the bartender and the bouncer who walks you out. This is pretty much up to you, but the standard was $10 and $5. There were some nights where I didn't feel it was necessary to have anyone walk me out. The cab was parked right by the front door.

There is also a regular bar in the same building. The two are separated by a door. Sometimes younger patrons will wander back and forth between the too. Once the strip club portion closes at 12:45, everyone migrates back over to the other side. If you have to use the ladies room on that side, it is required that you put your street clothes back on.

After that two weeks, I went back to the Northern for another two weeks. It was drastically different than the last time I went. Granted, the last time I went was six months ago. There is currently flooding in Fargo. That was the excuse given for the extreme slowness. Also, the customers have become entitled, spoiled, and manipulative just like in a big city.

My earnings compared to last time were terrible. It was like pulling teeth to get customers to buy dances. Part of the problem is because it is no contact, the men are not interested. They can go to clubs in Minnesota that offer way more liberal dances. You also get harassed about "dating".

With all of that considered, the house girls were even meaner than last time. There was more drama and it was even more competitive than before. The club had 13+ girls on weekdays and 18+ on the weekends. There were definitely not enough guys for every girl.

Here is the current info. You book through the owner's wife, Mary. It is no longer free to stay in the dorm. The current dorm is much nicer than the previous one. Or atleast, this is what I was told. The dorm fee is $25 a week if you are in an open/common sleep area. It is $100 a week to have a room with a locking door. If you come up with a friend, then it is only $50 a week.

There is a mandatory $55 dollar house fee. Apparently, they split that up and tip out all of the staff with this money. This also explains why they have too many girls on the floor. You MUST be there at 5:00 pm. If you show up at 5:10, it is still a late fee. The late fee is an extra $10 dollars. You can show up at 7:00 pm, but no later. That late fee is $35.

The dances are $25. $5 goes to the bouncer who gives you entry to the couch dance room. They have $10 dollar table dances. You're not supposed to offer the same thing you would in a couch dance. Obviously, who would pay $25 then? However, many of the girls were offering basically a couch dance out on the floor. *grumbles*

The VIP is $125 for 15 minutes. $25 goes to the house. I don't recall what it was for 30 minutes. VIP is a hard sell. It is still no contact. The only difference is you can actually touch the customer's face with your breasts and grind a little bit.

I will not be coming back here for a while. I was very disappointed. The last time I went was okay. This time was just pathetic. Many of the girls were complaining and upset.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oxSkylarxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wanted to add that the gin mill in minnesota, on the list, burned down in 2007

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Has anyone been booking ahead recently? I am interested in trying it out. I live in the south, but travel to Minneapolis regularly for fairly extended periods of time. I can't dance at home, but would be interested in venturing out for a week or so while I'm in the Cities. (I would consider working in Minneapolis, but my understanding is they are pretty unfriendly to travelers.) I am also interested in knowing how you're paid at these clubs- what documents they require. I'm in the process of getting my massage license at home, and don't want anything jeopardizing it. I am a bit concerned because of all of the background info that is required for the liscencure process, however I managed to work in a club that did not require anything from me, and thus should not have a paper trail. Minimal documentation is preferred, or somewhere that I can claim I was a waitress/bartender...whatever. Any updated info? I appreciate it!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,018 Times in 6,188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy Rose View Post
    Has anyone been booking ahead recently? I am interested in trying it out. I live in the south, but travel to Minneapolis regularly for fairly extended periods of time. I can't dance at home, but would be interested in venturing out for a week or so while I'm in the Cities. (I would consider working in Minneapolis, but my understanding is they are pretty unfriendly to travelers.) I am also interested in knowing how you're paid at these clubs- what documents they require. I'm in the process of getting my massage license at home, and don't want anything jeopardizing it. I am a bit concerned because of all of the background info that is required for the liscencure process, however I managed to work in a club that did not require anything from me, and thus should not have a paper trail. Minimal documentation is preferred, or somewhere that I can claim I was a waitress/bartender...whatever. Any updated info? I appreciate it!
    I would run a search on SW for background checks to answer your questions regarding those. Use the advanced search options to narrow your search down: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/se...?search_type=1

Then I would make a new thread (this is a very, very old thread) to answer your travel question (or use searching to find a more recent thread answering your questions).

Thanks

I used to go to Scarlett o Haras and make a ton of money! I still have some put away from years ago. But I am curious, has anyone been back there recently??? It was really slow last time I went, but that was a very long time ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by pink_bunny View Post
    I wanted to add that the gin mill in minnesota, on the list, burned down in 2007
    I also want to add that they built it back up in Bluff Siding, Wisconsin. It's in the middle of a field in the middle of nowhere but apparently is getting pretty busy with the biker season!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Avoid Ridgewood in FT. Madison, IA. When I worked there 3 years ago, they did not pay dancers. Avoid Charlies Angel's in Gulfport, IL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Hey Ladies Any current information on these places?
    I recently visited Aberdeen SD money was iffy. Hotels pretty high for a small town.
    Club takes 5 dollar from each 20 dollar lap dance
    Dancer dressing room is in the basement poorly lit
    Staff was really nice I believe the place has potential.

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
    Robert Collier

www.GlamKloset.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupid213 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234