Thread: For the metal & rock freaks

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default For the metal & rock freaks..

Two words: Soul Sirkus
    (CD-World Play)
    Jeff Scott Soto--vocals; been around for ages but best identifiable to most as the vocalist from the Rockstar movie music. He can WAIL.

Neil Schon--if I have to tell you who he is you suck. No; really. Guitarist from Journey. On this cd he goes harder than that.

If you wanna hark back to the good ol' days when somebody could sing and somebody could play; check it out. Im'a lovin' it. But; I am an 80's blond rocker chick; so I would. It is a bit complicated and not so commercialized; but think Dream Theater and a bit of Hagar and continue along that vein....
    Grinding is for coffee and meat.
    "I want to entertain people who wish to be entertained, not be an expensive but poor substitute for someone who can't find themselves a prostitute."-Asurfel
    Those Who Hear Not The Music Think The Dancers Mad.
    “Belgian Trappist Organically Farmed Multiple Orgasm Inducing. Bed Shaking, Neighbors Complaining, Heirloom Radishes”

Thanks
    Thanked 5,465 Times in 2,765 Posts

Default Re: For the metal & rock freaks

OK, this isn't new, it was started as a separate thread, and since I own the CD and like it, I'm putting it back on it's own--it merits its own thread...

So leave it, please.

I was never too crazy about Journey, though I have played them for many a dancer. But like lildreamer says, Neil cuts loose on this one, it's a departure.

Most of the tracks wouldn't be suitable for the club, unless they were carefully cued, perhaps, but an excellent CD for the home or car.

"Highest Ground" is a great track that would work in the club quite well if cued properly.

Since Music Mix has never been exclusively for music in the club, even if oriented towards it, I am glad to see this CD get the attention it deserves.
    Last edited by Djoser; 04-08-2006 at 12:45 AM.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

Thanks

Default Re: For the metal & rock freaks

Just because dj=pretentious prick(see asshole) Jeff Scott Soto was the voice of the original singer of Dragon but Mark Whalbergs voice was actualy done by MILJENKO MATIJEVIC from Steelheart.... link time.....http://www.steelheart.com/discography.html... Jeff Scott was probbly best known as the singer for Yngwie Malmsteen's Risisng Force among others.
    I Would Never Belong To Any Club That Would Have Me As A Member - Groucho Marx