Thread: what do i do in this case?

Thanks

Default what do i do in this case?

Ok,
    another newbie question-

I actually did good last night but i had a reg that was asking for my number and wanting to take me out to dinner and a club. He really was kind of pushing it. I am married and have a baby ( i didnt tell him that obviously) he spent quite a bit of money on me so i kept talking to him. I told him maybe we would go out sometime (not that i have any intention of going out with him) he caught me off guard with my phone number so I gave it to him.Seriously, if my husband knew he would kill me. I was just so taken off guard i paniked. What do you do when custys ask for your number or to take you out to dinner. I dont want to say no because then the wallet closes but I dont want to say yes either. What works? how should i handle that next time. The guy was acting like he wants to be my boyfriend- he was kissing my neck and shoulders. i dont want to run into this again but I also want to make money. help!! shouldnt they know the difference and that I am an entertainer not somebody looking for love (lol)

thanks gals

Thanks

Default Re: what do i do in this case?

Okay, since you are new and you use the term "reg", I assume you mean a club regular.

There is a group of guys out there with a lotf money and a lot of time who like to come to strip clubs to play games....and they can because they have money. They like to either:

A) spend on several girls and then have them "compete" for him when he comes in

B) use his money as leverage to see how far he can push the girl

C) both of the above

If you don't play along, he will cut you off. But the thing is....if you do play along, you will have to keep outdoing yourself until he tires of you. He knows you don't really like him if he's done this before. He knows you just want the money and will give him as much BS as you can until you have to let him have his way or bail. This is the fun part for him! He wants a challenge.

Thanks

"Honey, I hardly know you. Maybe after I see you in the club a few more times and we get a chance to know each other better, then I can decide."

"Sure, I wil see you outside the club. The fee for my time is $500 per hour for dinner in a public place, no sex or anything like it. Are you free tomorrow?" (thank you, Paris!)

"My number? Sure. 867-5309. You can remember that, can't you?"

"Oh, no honey, I'm not a prostiute. What? You weren't offering to pay me? I wouldn't do it for money and now you want me to do it for free?"

"I can't go out with you because they keep me chained up in back in my off hours. I can't get in trouble that way." (Thank you Jo Weldon!)

My MySpace Page:

When you perform... you are out of yourself--larger and more potent, more beautiful. You are for minutes heroic. This is power. This is glory on earth. And it is yours, nightly.

--Agnes De Mille

Thanks

When customers ask for my number I try explaining to them that we are already in a vulnerable position (walking around mostly naked in a room full of strangers) and that with my phone number he could get access to where I live (I have no cell phone.) If they press the issue I offer them my email created strictly for sc customers. My friend uses her email as leverage to get more money. She proposes that in order to get it you must be in her "V.I.P. club," i.e., they have to spend X amount of money on her.

Thanks

Customer: Let's go back to my hotel.
    Me: *giggle* Why, what would we do back at your hotel?
    Customer: I'd lick your beautiful ankles. [for example]
    Me: Oooh, I love having my ankles licked.

I haven't said yes or no, but I have introduced myself into his fantasy. He's usually pretty distractable at this point, so you can change the subject. Fifteen minutes and several dances later, he may remember to ask again. Repeat procedure. Sometimes before a customer leaves he will make one final push to get you to meet him. If I know he's leaving and the money is over, I say something like "You know I can't do that. I'd love to see you again, though. You know where to find me. I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Bye."

You will figure out your own way. But one thing you should learn as fast as possible is how and when to say no. A lot of women have trouble with this, but in this job you will need to say it often and firmly. If you can't say no, customers will get cel phone numbers, real names, and god knows what else out of you.

Thanks

www.rejectionhotline.com I can't believe nobody has posted this yet, it's the best!

Thanks

I don't think that's a good idea. If you were going to do that, you might as well just kiss his money good-bye.

Thanks

I have a seperate work phone. I rarely answer it and just leave my current schedule on my voice mail.
    Alexis

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis81
    I have a seperate work phone. I rarely answer it and just leave my current schedule on my voice mail.
    Plus never ever answer their calls. If you must communicate with them, do so via text message. It may seem cold however you want them to come see you in person... and if all they can get from you is a text message... they can't hear your sweet voice, wonderful laugh, etc... you get my drift...

Also, buy a pre-paid phone and register it under an alias (if possible).

I give 'em my web address ( www.goldcoastgirl.info ) and let them contact me from there.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Thanks

You know what? his wallet will eventually close. In my experience, almost every regular if not all will have a shelf life. You CAN say no, and still make money. You just have to know how to say "no" without it sounding like that. Above are some great examples. Eventually though, and for your own dignity (you arent a prostitute), and for safety (you have a fam) you're gonna have to say no. There will always be someone else with money. You're worth more than the money you can make out of him. Use this as a learning experience to know your limits for next time. Set your limits and stick to them. I always told the guys that "i'll get fired if i give you my number. you dont want me to loose my job, do you?" they still press... and i say, "sorry, it's not worth it to me to loose my job. i love dancing too much!!" (ending it on a positive note)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    Strippers are like ninjas. You never know how many there are or if the person next to you is one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    ...I assume you probably don't want to deal with pervs, and the guys that just don't give a fuck about money are like unicorns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinder View Post
    I know I have said it before, and I'll say it again.... THE VAGINA IS NOT A CLOWN CAR!

Thanks

I always say something like 'Oh I'm sorry sweetie, I don't give out my number, hell I never answer my phone anyway so it wouldn't do you much good *smile* I have an email address though, and a webpage so you can check my schedule'. If they still pursue the hanging out outside the club thing, I just say 'I'm really busy right now, I'll let you know when my schedule clears up'.

Eventually, they're gonna disappear. This keeps them (and their money) around for a bit
    I believe you Dottie and you have my support

God/dess
    Thanks

Youll meet alot of guys spending and spending thinking one moment youll jump up, grab his hand and head for his hotel room. Ride on the money as long as you can.
    Everyone gave great advice here. For here I always tell them its illegal and if anyone even thought I was doing something like that - theyd fire me.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi