Error editing post! Your message is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. 2000 Illegal alien Child Molesters, Rapists... deported
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Illegal alien Child Molesters, Rapists... deported

Thanks

Default 2000 Illegal alien Child Molesters, Rapists... deported

Yea, some of them will still be in the US on our dime making up that 25% of federal prisoners who are in the country illegally - but the message is being sent out.

Imagine that - cutting the federal prison budget by 25% simply by enforcing the border. Cutbacks and saving money - a strange concept in this country.

Thanks

Default Re: 2000 Illegal alien Child Molesters, Rapists... deported

A drop in the bucket. Here's to hoping for a story like this every week.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

These people do not represent the vast majority of illegal's who are here in our country. We should take care not to lump these types of people with the undocumented people who just want to earn a decent income and feed their families.

Thanks

We should take care not to lump these types of people with the undocumented people who just want to earn a decent income and feed their families.
    That mild difference in scale of criminality doesn't make them any less deserving of deportation.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

Mild difference? Are you seriously saying there is only a mild difference between an illegal immigrant who is rapist and one who is a hotel maid? Or is it more likely you are just trying to get my goat.

Well. you can't have it. I need it to replace my lawn mower as part of my gas conservation plan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn
    We should take care not to lump these types of people with the undocumented people who just want to earn a decent income and feed their families.
    Oh how I love this term, "undocumented worker". Sounds so nice and sweet doesn't it? It's so much nicer than saying "Illegal Alien." I say we all get together, sing Kum Bi Ya and have a group hug!

The ORIGINAL Stripper Sales School
    -
    Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. ~Abraham Lincoln

Thanks

An illegal alien is as much a criminal as a rapist. Maybe not the violent abusive kind, but criminal nonetheless. They entered the country illegally, work illegally, don't pay taxes, and basically leech off our economy. With the hugely growing numbers of illegal aliens working ILLEGALLY in this country, on top of the jobs being shipped off to India et all, is it any wonder our economy sucks ass now? Get the fucking illegals out I say.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I'm ready to throw in the towel and accept open borders. I ask very little of the federal government in return. All I ask is the permanent repeal of the 16th Amendment, plus the equivalent from all U.S. state and local governments. Such a deal!

Miss. Kristina Lee

i love it when the migrant workers come into the strip clubs and dont speak english and dont tip. i love it when they try and get grabby when one of them actually does get a dance.

just wait untill theres a draft though, and they will have to start fighting us off at the border!

Thanks

Mild difference? Are you seriously saying there is only a mild difference between an illegal immigrant who is rapist and one who is a hotel maid? Or is it more likely you are just trying to get my goat.
    I have no interest in your goat, unless that's a wry euphemism for your naughty bits, in which case that depends on the bits.

The hotel maid differs from the rapist only in degree of crime(s) committed, not with regard to criminality. The hotel maid and the MS-13 member aren't supposed to be here. As has been pointed out a great many times, the social and economic cost of importing Latin American poverty to the US serves no purpose save to bring our general standard of living lower than it was previously.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

In my opinion: I have to work my ass off to stay in Australia legally and I do it because I want it that bad.

They can do it too and should stop complaining.

If you want it so bad, work your ass off.

Thanks

I have been considering beating them at their own game. I could live in Mexico like a queen with a full household staff for a fraction of what I'd have to spend here. Since I am a telecommuter, and with modern technology I could work anywhere in the world with an internet connection. $10 an hour in Mexico is a FORTUNE. A person living in the US would have to earn well over $100,000.00 to live the lifestyle of a $10 an hour worker in Mexico.

Heck, I might even start a farm growing corn to sell back to the ethanol factories here in the US at a fraction of what the US farmers have to pay to grow the same product. (jking, I'm no farmer!)

Anyhow, interesting thread. The only real answer is probably assimilation, but that means invation and regime change first. We just don't have the man power with the middle east conflicts going on. Fox's government is about as crooked as they come (on par with the africian war lords), and I can hardly blame the people in mexico trying to escape certain death and starvation by risking the desert crossing or the coyotes.

In the mean time, a big fence might be helpful. No new laws are needed, we already have laws against illegal immigrants. Those laws simply need to be enforced. Did I mention a big fence would help??

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilithmorrigan
    In my opinion: I have to work my ass off to stay in Australia legally and I do it because I want it that bad.

Just an FYI, Australia and the US do not have the same laws.

They do not have an option that will let them live and work here legally while trying to become resident aliens/citizen/ whatever. The majority must come here to work, if they don't, they cannot make enough to pay for a lawyer.

Thanks

haha I LOVE you PARIS! what you said is absolutely brilliant...and could definetly be done...the whole living over there and farming corn to sell back to america...it's truely brilliant...but then...you wouldn't be as "free" as we are here in america...technically. (I really do wonder how that differs)
    "When life gets rough turn up the music and dance a little"

I Train Mixed Martial Arts!

Thanks

That's it! I'm running out to go get my matricula card right now! (there is no varification of ID to get this card, and you can use it to get an americian drivers license or ID). All you have to do is SAY you were born in mexico and WA-LA, you have your own valid ID for use in the US or Mexico!

It is also a good way to create a fake ID in the US by US citizens. This radio talk show host went and got one just to prove how easy it is...
    http://www.larslarson.com/LinksNStuf...fs/111614.aspx

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paris
    All you have to do is SAY you were born in mexico and WA-LA, you have your own valid ID for use in the US or Mexico!

It is also a good way to create a fake ID in the US by US citizens. This radio talk show host went and got one just to prove how easy it is...
    http://www.larslarson.com/LinksNStuf...fs/111614.aspx
    Those cards list the place of birth as cities in Oregon, no?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by funtasticFerra
    haha I LOVE you PARIS! what you said is absolutely brilliant...and could definetly be done...the whole living over there and farming corn to sell back to america...it's truely brilliant...but then...you wouldn't be as "free" as we are here in america...technically. (I really do wonder how that differs)
    Well, the first freedom is that she won't be allowed to buy a house in certain quarters of the country.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deogol
    Well, the first freedom is that she won't be allowed to buy a house in certain quarters of the country.
    Yeah, like the USA doesn't do that? BLM is a perfect example of the USA preventing anyone (even their own citizens) from owning HUGE tracts of land. I can't remember the exact number but something like 87% of the land in my state (Oregon) is owned by the US government.

So I would be restricted to buying real estate only in certain areas. I could live with that (and do). After seeing this website
    It doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

Not that I have any plans today to do any of that. I just like entertaining the thought.

smartcookie

I frequently hear this "30% of the prison population are illegals". But no one is citing the source of their statistics. These are the BOP's current figures.

Where is the primary data for state prisons?

Thirty years ago or even twenty years ago people were saying
    much the same things about black people. Let me ask all of you a question. Why is it that all the bus boys and nearly all the kitchen staff of every restaurant here in New York (for example) are Latino? Is it because they're better cooks or faster at clearing dirty dishes? No. It's because they get the job done as cheaply as possible. Disabuse yourselves of the notion that there are tons of legal folks lining up for minimum wage-or-less jobs cleaning toilet bowels or picking fruit in 110 degree weather.

Cheap labor is about supply and demand. They've got supply. We've got the demand. If you're looking for someone to punish then punish those who hire them in the first place. But most of the virulently anti-immigrant here oppose the concept of a living wage as well.

I'm surprised to read this kind of atavistic knee-jerk drivel on SW of all places. If all illegal immigrants as lazy criminals milking our welfare state then I guess strippers are stupid and drug-addicted women with loose sexual morals. Ooops - did I just say that out loud?

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilithmorrigan

If you're staying and working in Australia legally, why is it that you had to return to the US on a visa (waiver) run?

Thanks

^ Because my visa expired when my boss refused to sponsor me for the visa to work for him. He had me working for him in an agreement he'd sponsor me and didn't tell me he wouldn't til the DAY AFTER my visa expired. So I had to go back to America to get a new Visa because he failed me. :/

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

- My Great Grandmother Bessie's Recipe for Success

Featured Member
    Thanks

So that would mean your working in Australia illegally, no?

Thanks

I was under the impression he was sponsoring me. I went to get a working holiday visa when I found out but it was too late. So I have one now.

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

- My Great Grandmother Bessie's Recipe for Success

exotisch23

Quote Originally Posted by Paris
    I have been considering beating them at their own game. I could live in Mexico like a queen with a full household staff for a fraction of what I'd have to spend here. Since I am a telecommuter, and with modern technology I could work anywhere in the world with an internet connection. $10 an hour in Mexico is a FORTUNE. A person living in the US would have to earn well over $100,000.00 to live the lifestyle of a $10 an hour worker in Mexico.

Heck, I might even start a farm growing corn to sell back to the ethanol factories here in the US at a fraction of what the US farmers have to pay to grow the same product. (jking, I'm no farmer!)

Anyhow, interesting thread. The only real answer is probably assimilation, but that means invation and regime change first. We just don't have the man power with the middle east conflicts going on. Fox's government is about as crooked as they come (on par with the africian war lords), and I can hardly blame the people in mexico trying to escape certain death and starvation by risking the desert crossing or the coyotes.

In the mean time, a big fence might be helpful. No new laws are needed, we already have laws against illegal immigrants. Those laws simply need to be enforced. Did I mention a big fence would help??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exotisch23
    Is there any info on their site about the progress that they've made trying to get a fence built?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast