Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The American Government really did engineer 9/11

Thanks

Default The American Government really did engineer 9/11

so, I've been turned onto YouTube.com by you guys showing different funny videos, but I ended up running across the 9/11 videos showing the various government conspiracy theories. I'd seen one a few years back about the pentagon plane not being an actual airline because the impact hole was too small.
    These other videos...I mean, Bush isn't exactly popular here, but what do you guys truly think?

I'm now of the opinion that it was government engineered.
    Funny how that viewpoint changed in just a few minutes. It's going to take me a few days to have it sink in.

Lord...save us from the Bush regime.
    What are we going to do if the third election gets fucked up and his brother or someone equally bad for the US gets "elected"? We didn't do anything about the first or second shady election, and I keep thinking that we just have to make it through Bush's second term. But maybe we've got a lot more to worry about after that as well.

Thanks

Default Re: The American Government really did engineer 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by fancygirl
    What are we going to do if the third election gets fucked up and his brother or someone equally bad for the US gets "elected"?
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Thanks

Yup...I hope so too. But it's not just Bush....or, it might not even BE Bush, but other people around him.

Jay Zeno

Conspiracy theories are an anti-government conspiracy. They have so much commonality in manufactured evidence, ignorance or convenient reconstruction of facts, that I can reach no other conclusion.

Thanks

^ JZ is right. Moreover, tell the families of the dead that they weren't really on the airliner and that they're hidden in some secure location in VA--one of them was Ted Olsen's wife, Barbara. Ted Olsen was the then-Solicitor General of the US. If there were a conspiracy going on, he'd be in on it and his wife (writer and pundit) would be alive.

What are we going to do if the third election gets fucked up and his brother or someone equally bad for the US gets "elected"?
    That's the irony. Jeb Bush would have been much more effective than his brother (he's actually pretty good as an executive given his experience in governing FL), but he's repeatedly said he has no national office ambitions. And I can't say I blame him, either.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

I read the other night that W and H.W. were both members of Skull and Bones at Yale (The Skulls was based on them).

Thanks

These conspiracy videos are a crock. They say no planes crashed into the pentagon yet there are big ass jet engines lying around all over the place. The pentagon is a re-enforced structure to help against bombings so a jet isn't going to level the place. If one smashes anything at 600 miles an hour into a concrete wall it is going to be pulverized beyond recogniction.

I have a friend who is into all these kooky videos about everything and everyone - there is a whole market for this stuff - like comic books.

Thanks

I read the other night that W and H.W. were both members of Skull and Bones at Yale (The Skulls was based on them).
    So was Kerry. Not sure what that means.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

Seems the intelligent people really understand how bad moving to the oval office is a bad decision. Sucks, Jeb would have been much more effective.

Saying 9/11 attacks are government engineered based on such little information is obtuse.

Everyone understands that there are a level of secrets, and that coverups happen. We're all afraid as to the magnitude to which those methodes may have been used.

This topic has been discussed over and over again, but it seems the truth doesn't always get the attention it needs.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html

# Review the facts
    # Size of 757 matches the initial size of hole in the building - somewhere between 13 and 16 feet (757 is 13 feet wide/high)
    # Rims found in building match those of a 757
    # Small turbine engine outside is an APU
    # Same engine has been clearly stated to not match a Global Hawk engine
    # Blue seats from 757 laying on ground in photos
    # Part of "American" fuselage logo visible in more than 1 photo
    # Engine parts photographed inside match a Rolls-Royce RB211
    # Structural components photographed in wreckage match Boeing paint primer schemes
    # Large deisel generator in front of building hit by a large heavy object
    # Large deisel engine outside is spun towards the building - could not be result of bomb blast or missile explosion
    # Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner
    # Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner hit the Pentagon
    # 60+ bodies, matching the passenger list and flight crew roster identified and returned to families from Pentagon wreckage

"Conclusion
    I highly doubt that local firefighters would be involved in any sort of a coverup. I highly doubt that local police officers would be involved in any sort of a government cover up. Cops and firemen are just average Joes like you and me, who go home to the wife and kids, and just try to make a living and have a good life for their families (I have many friends in both professions - of course the firemen are usually more stable marriage-wise because of their job but that doesn't make the cops any less human than you or I). The men and women who pulled over a hundred people (dead and alive) out of that building would more likely than not have noticed somebody carrying over 60 bodies into the middle of the fire they were fighting. To say that the plane that hit the Pentagon was not filled with every single person who died in this terrorist attack (not counting the unfortunate people inside the building) is one thing and one thing only - ignorant. "
    Last edited by Mastridonicus; 06-15-2006 at 09:17 AM.
    People are not ruled by their memories.

Yekhefah

I have long suspected the possibility - not saying I know, just the possibility - that the government was involved. But nothing was staged. Those planes did crash and those people did die. If the government was involved, it was probably something like Pearl Harbor, when FDR knew about the Japanese attack and let it happen so we would have a reason to go to war.

Notice that the one plane that didn't make its destination was the one headed for Washington.

Thanks

I'm not saying I KNOW this stuff...it's just wow. I think I do believe this now. I kind of wondered why the WTC towers fell directly downward, not listing to any side, like a demolition site.

Thanks

If you want to know why the towers fell that way after the plane hit, do some research on fluid dynamics. As mentioned in the link.

The towers fell straight downward because the impact wouldn't affect it in a way that would cause it to sway to either side.
    "
    In layman's terms the crash dynamics worked like so: A large hollow tube, with a belly full of luggage, a passenger bay with 60 people, and wings full of fuel smashed into the side of an almost solid object while moving at a tremendous speed (somewhere around 350-400mph). When the 225,000lb+ plane hit, it smashed apart with such force from the crash that it became like one massive column of liquid (no, the plane didn't melt or turn into liquid, it just acted like one physically - mountainslides act the same way, a million tons of rock acts like a large field of liquid during a landslide even if no water is present). All the small parts, luggage, people, seats, and all the tens of thousands of pounds of fuel acting like a massive river came crashing into the wall of the Pentagon"

In the WTC center's example, since the design of the building made to crumple downwards it would act much like a sensei would teach a student. Punch THROUGH the wood, do not PUNCH the wood. The truth here is when one end is mounted on the ground and you hit the wood breaking it at a high rate of speed, the severed top falls DOWNWARD not directionally away from the punch.

Thanks

this "theory" is a bunch of crap. seriously.

Thanks

Lord...save us from the Bush regime.
    What are we going to do if the third election gets fucked up and his brother or someone equally bad for the US gets "elected"? We didn't do anything about the first or second shady election, and I keep thinking that we just have to make it through Bush's second term. But maybe we've got a lot more to worry about after that as well.
    Are you honestly insinuating that the election was somehow "rigged"? I do hope Jeb runs. I'll vote for him.

Isn't this why political poo got closed?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yekhefah
    If the government was involved, it was probably something like Pearl Harbor, when FDR knew about the Japanese attack and let it happen so we would have a reason to go to war.
    Based on 3+ years of research that is what I have concluded happened. The Bush regime let 9/11 happen so they could use it as a reason to go to war.

A group of them know as The Project for a New American Century had been awaiting such an event even prior to the 2000 election. At one point their website even included language that made mention of them needing a new Pearl Harbor. But since it became more widely known and lots of people were reading their website they removed the comment along with other things. I saw it before it was removed though.

Thanks

Hey, I'm not asking you guys to believe it Tampa; I'm just saying that I saw these videos and now I think something that I didn't previously think. I'll be sure to read up on it, and I wouldn't think that it would be okay to cite it based on videos from people I don't know. Just as I wouldn't trust the info on crash dynamics or anything else offered by people on this site. It's something that I would have to go to primary docs to confirm facts on the burning temps of steel versus C4, or to look to see if the planes that hit the WTC towers had windows or not.

I think political poo got closed, Tampa Dancer, because people weren't willing to either agree or disagree with each other, but instead started getting antsy and rude.

Agree, or disagree, TD, but don't get your panties in a twist, because those that disagree MAY be right. heck, they probably are right, and I'm willing to see that. But as it stands, a can of worms got opened up for me last night, and FOR ME I currently believe something different than you.

And yes, if an election gets fucked up twice in a row, yes. I believe there's something wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tampadancer
    Are you honestly insinuating that the election was somehow "rigged"?
    http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...lection_stolen
    http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/NY...inly_0612.html

For your consideration.

As far as poo being closed, this (member boards) is an unmoderated area where we are actually allowed to say whatever we want. No one is forcing you to read these threads. If it upsets you to read ideas and opinions you don't agree with, just don't read them.

Thanks

Here is what did it for me. I have yet to factcheck the easier things, but here's that can of worms I was talking about:

and,

Thanks

Hey, I'm not asking you guys to believe it Tampa; I'm just saying that I saw these videos and now I think something that I didn't previously think. I'll be sure to read up on it, and I wouldn't think that it would be okay to cite it based on videos from people I don't know. Just as I wouldn't trust the info on crash dynamics or anything else offered by people on this site. It's something that I would have to go to primary docs to confirm facts on the burning temps of steel versus C4, or to look to see if the planes that hit the WTC towers had windows or not.

I think political poo got closed, Tampa Dancer, because people weren't willing to either agree or disagree with each other, but instead started getting antsy and rude.

Agree, or disagree, TD, but don't get your panties in a twist, because those that disagree MAY be right. heck, they probably are right, and I'm willing to see that. But as it stands, a can of worms got opened up for me last night, and FOR ME I currently believe something different than you.

And yes, if an election gets fucked up twice in a row, yes. I believe there's something wrong.
    Right on. There will always be people who believe or don't believe regardless of the issue. Think about it there are people who still believe that Elvis lives and that the holocaust didn't happen. No amount of historical facts will change their minds just as there will always be those who believe that George Bush, Jr. was sent by God to save the USA. Just look at the opinion polls. That 20% or so of his supporters will never accept that things that may be different than he tells them.

I think when dealing with polar opposite points of view the best thing to do to agree to disagree. Ofcourse both sides have to agree to do it or it doesn't work.

Thanks

Just as I wouldn't trust the info on crash dynamics or anything else offered by people on this site.

Hahaha Kerslap.

Believe what you will. I fell for this years ago. There may be conspiracies, but that plane hit the pentagon IMO. You can look everywhere for the information on it. Or you can choose read someone who's not only compiled it, but has cited their sources...which is something the OP would strongly respect.

Everything I felt valuable to put into my posts where backed up with similar and more pictures and reviews from the same sources and photos used in the movies you saw.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html

Everything I said, was cited sources in that link. At best it's proof, at worst it's referenced on youtube.com so equally valuable. Though I respect anyone's desire to find their answers on their own.

Right on. There will always be people who believe or don't believe regardless of the issue. Think about it there are people who still believe that Elvis lives and that the holocaust didn't happen. No amount of historical facts will change their minds just as there will always be those who believe that George Bush, Jr. was sent by God to save the USA. Just look at the opinion polls. That 20% or so of his supporters will never accept that things that may be different than he tells them.

Truer words...

If it didn't come across as such, and if this was, in fact, an attack on me personally, then I apologize for coming across as crass and want to formally state that I respect your difference in opinion. And I fully believe I lack the credentials to tell anyone here that their opinion is wrong.

I only know enough to know I know nothing at all.

Thanks

George W. Bush caused global warming too. Thought you should know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mastridonicus
    Everything I felt valuable to put into my posts where backed up with similar and more pictures and reviews from the same sources and photos used in the movies you saw.
    I know the last place to cite sources is youtube, but it's a starting point for me. We always talk about on this site not to trust people's posts implicitly, and to go to licensed professionals for advice on taxes, jail time or even perms.

When I start looking into the primary documents (and I'll be starting with the 9/11 handbook) then I would sincerely HOPE to be believing in the wrong thing. It's somehow so much easier to believe that a foreign entity did such a monstrous thing than to believe that members of our government (and not the whole government, or even MOST of the government) either aided or sat by while this occured. It changed the direction our country was going.

Mostly, I get so sick of the propoganda and the violations of civil liberties that the US government is pushing in its war on terrorism. I hate how I may support the military, but if I don't agree with Bush and his cabinet's plan for what to do with the military's lives and the lives of foreigners that I'm somehow anti-america and anti-military.

I'm not saying that I've seen the light and that it is the one truth; truth is always much more complex than that. But what I can say is that something is WRONG here. There's something wrong with how the two elections went down. There's something wrong with the Bush presidency, and the war (that's out to prove what exactly?); finally, I came across those clips last night that made me conclude that this wrongness very likely envelops 9/11.

There may have truly been an airliner that hit the pentagon, but there's enough questions about the pilots, the passengers, the link between Bin Laden and the US, the collapse, and the investigation into the collapse. If it was just one question, yes, this would be absurd. But there's enough questions for me to consider that if a few turn out to be answered logically with what we've already been told, then there's still a few out there that need to be given that same due attention with better answers than we've been given thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by kdogg247
    George W. Bush caused global warming too. Thought you should know.
    Nah, Global Warming didn't happen with Bush. But it's a darn shame he weakened the Clean Air and Clean Water Acts for big business.

Thanks

Someone recommended this video, and I just finished watching it. It's online for free and runs about an hour and fifteen minutes.

It's available at:

Also, I went to the library today and picked up some books. For those who are interested in reading material related to this topic, they are:

The 9/11 Commission Report
    The 9/11 Investigations: Staff reports of the 9/11 Commission
    The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions
    &
    9/11 Revealed.

Thanks

Whenever anything of significance happens conspiracy theories follows, especially if it was caused by one or a small number of people. kennedy assassination, oswald assassination, lincoln assassination, pearl harbor, moon landing, many foreign incidents and political leaders deaths, im sure a few more. shit happens. people donít want to believe significant things can happen by relatively random, arbitrary things. and maybe people hate their government and dont want to trust anything it says. so utterly tired of ufos, ghosts, conspiracies, organic food,
    Last edited by goo321; 06-18-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks

yeah, but it seems like there's not like one or two or three unanswered questions, there's a bunch. Watch the movie. Not an answer by any means but it just shows so many unanswered ones, even ones I hadn't even heard about (and still have to fact check.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast