Thread: How to setup a paysite?????

Thanks

Default How to setup a paysite?????

Ok so i might have retired from the actual private party business, but god how do you make a living when you have a baby at home?? this stay at home mom thing isn't working. I wanted to setup a paysite. of webmodeling. nothing to raunchy. Maybe get a few girls to take pics with me, occasional live webcam feed (maybe once or twice a week) and sell my stripper stuff, or requested stuff via i guess it would be paypal but here's the catch. I'm lucky i know how to turn this computer on, and dont' have really much money if any to put towards hiring someone to do it for me. Can someone get me started in the right direction to see if i can figure it out on my own?????? Thanks for the help girls! and guys

Ivy

Thanks

Default Re: How to setup a paysite?????

I can help...have set them up, run them, very knowledgable with techie, marketing, photography/video, and the management/operational stuff, and have a good handle on the law (but a lawyer is always better)...would be happy to help out.

I also run www.pinups4.com and www.makeitsexy.com - 2 charity sites I'm having volunteers build that will roll into a paysite structure someday.

PM me

Darcy Foxx

eh, if you want one set up for free, just find a webmaster program, eg spunkycash, avatarcash, philflashcash, etc, just to name a few... they're usually looking for new girls to join their program, they'll set everything up for you, do the photography, but they'll take your first lot of earnings to pay back the hosting/domain/set-up etc, and they'll take 50% of your earnings from then on.

if you don't know how to run it yourself, then as far as i know, that's your only option. unless of course, you can find a friend who will set it up for you for free?

i'm in the process of setting one up now... i'm lucky enough to know how to do the design myself, and i've got a friend who has already been very successful in the industry helping me out. damn it's a lot of work though!

Thanks

i have a guy that i know can do the work for me, but he's my husbands bestfriend doesn't know that i had been a dancer, and i dont think hubby would be comfy with the idea. I'll have to chat with him about it. Thanks for the advice. I'll checkback in a few days to see if anyone else has any pointers i appreciate the help.

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

You won't be able to use PayPal... try other ways like AlertPay or StormPay for instance.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount