Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drunken stupidity

Thanks

Default drunken stupidity

I am an idoit. I got really drunk yesterday and went into work with a friend of mine and made out with my best girlfriend. Anyway I was super tipsy when I left and I don't know if I tipped out,my guy friend is mad at me and says I was being "rude" and he "doesn't want to talk about it" I feel guilty about eating an entire bag of Taco Bell......and to top it all off, I checked my call log and I drunk dialed my ex. I'm not even sure if I talked to him........

Please tell me someone else does shit like this? someone please say something that will make me feel like less of a loser.

madmaxine

Default Re: drunken stupidity

I pulled some dumb drunken stunts back in 2000 that my best pal still loves to bring up to punish me (she had to baby-sit me that night.) I smile sheepishly when she starts up & remember to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.....

Thanks

Mine really aren't that bad ,right ? Everyone drunk dials ....don't they?

Thanks

Can't say I have ever drunk dialed my ex...I usually just call a wrong number. Here's a funny story about when my sister would retardly drunk. She would think she was in the bathroom to pee, but in reality she was peeing in her bottom dresser drawer all over her clothes!!! I still make fun of her for it!! Now I bet you don't feel so bad!

Thanks

Yeah I don't think I peed on anything..LOL ....but I don't remember much after a certain piont. I hope I'm not in trouble for failing to tip out. What bothers me the most is the calling my ex thing I dont know why i would do that since I honestly want nothing to do with him!!

Thanks

Damn you Az ladies need to drunk dial me and Dea......

Featured Member
    Thanks

Haha do not worry, i have did FAR more STUPID stupid things! I would be glad if i only did what you said you did! Who cares if you drunk dialed him...and yes LOTS of people drunk dial...lol.

Thanks

I hit on a girl at work. When I saw her again she wouldn't even speak to me. Plus I must of had champange goggles on. Yuck! Feel like a perv!

Featured Member
    Thanks

That reminds me, i was quite the drunken mad woman last SAturday. I Hooked up with a lady on the dancefloor at a club for a while, and then her boyfriend came over pissed, then dragged her away. Haha from what i remember, i still enjoyed it! I also fell all over and said some STUPID things to a new guy i am dating.
    I was also dating a very close friend of mine that i have known forever but he ended things yesterday. So....what do i do? I drunk dial him lastnight and ask him if he is with his ex, ask him to come over, and tell him how much i like him. Darn drunk dials....

Thanks

LOL, I have done crap like this a million times. My friends have too. I would write about the moronic things I have done, but some of the stuff is way too embarrassing to relive. You did not do anything too uncommon. Just tell your friend and guy friend that you will try to avoid getting that inebriated again, lol. Your best girlfriend probably isn't even mad. Me and my girlfriends always get flirty when we are drunk, but back to their "conservative" acts when they sober up. It is no big deal, I just let them be the initiator of how they want it to be. I see those SNL "Annoying Drunk Girl" skits and think, GAWD it's me in high school/right after high school. People just laugh now and I know that a couple shots a night is the limit for me, lol. I hope your hangover is not too horrible!!

Thanks

Haha I have done some dumb things drunk, but I did worse (i think) than drunk dialing an ex. I drunk dialed my one night stand! lol. Needless to say, he didn't answer, nor did he return my drunken begging for sex message.

Everyone does stupid things, just be grateful you can blame this one on you being trashed
    I believe you Dottie and you have my support

Thanks

oh yes. ive drunk dialed my exes a few times... and made out with too many people that i shouldnt have (not at work) but luckily people remind us and make us tip out everyone at the end of the night...
    the new revolution is through compassion. sisterhood is powerful.

Thanks

I am most worried about the phone call because we are like matches and gasoline!!!!! My girlfriend is happy we made out but still.......

Thanks

Relax! He's an ex for a reason right..you weren't planning on getting back together were you?..Therefore, why should you think twice about this?! Drunk dialing happens..no big deal. Apologize to your guy friend, and those at work you failed to tip, hit the gym to feel better about the Taco Bell. And that's that!! Next time pace yourself better, blackouts are dangerous!!

Thanks

You know, it's shit like that that makes me glad I made Sprint block me from calling certain numbers between certain hours. No drunk dialing for me.

Thanks

Rozz...sweet avatar!

Thanks

Gotta get Sprint.

Thanks

I never knew phone companies could block numbers between certain times. If I had this service I would have saved myself from some strife.

I think it is totally normal to drunk dial, I've done it, or had to stop myself from doing it pretty often. People tend to become irrational, emotional and forgetful when they drink. Hell, if I wasn't drunk last night I probably wouldn't have agreed to letting my ex come over.

Thanks

I also made out with my best girlfriend the other night after drinking too much tequila. I personally kinda like acting stupid, silly, or doing things I wouldn't normally do while I am drunk(obviously not bothering anyone or causeing problems), cause I feel I can write it off and use being drunk as an excuse. If someone is a good friend I'm sure you can look back and laugh about it or just forget about it. I often look back on some of my drunken escapades and have to chuckle to myself. I've done some far out stuff, but it just makes life a little more exciting!

Thanks

I got drunk and sent an email this time. What is wrong with me ? I honestly want nothing to do with my ex so why do I keep contacting him when I'm drunk ? Habit? I left him 9 months ago!! He probably thinks I'm a psycho ...or worse that I want him back! It's embarrassing....

Thanks

LMAO! I've drunk dialed a few times over the years. Doing it is actually a lot of fun! Seeing them again when you're sober is often embarassing, to say the least...

Thanks

Well at least I don't have to worry about seeing him.He lives in another state.......

Thanks

Some drunken stories here:
    http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69128

Including mine.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Rozz..i LOVE your avi!! ...and i REALLY love getting Sprint to block those late-night-dialing sprees..i've just started taking the battery off the back of mine around the 5th drink...so by the time i'm DRIZZ-UNK i can't figure out how to put the damn thing back on to call anybody!! ...But i have a phsycho drunk story...a guy i was seeing pissed me off at like, 3in the morning while we were outside his house (he lives in a really nice, uppity, gated community) and he got mad and went inside and locked the door. I knocked and told him to open up..he wouldn't ..so my good friend Hennesey told me to drive my car (acura 3.5's have really spacious trunks) around the entire gated community and fill up the trunk, the passenger, and the and the back seat with garbage bags..(it was trash day)..and i got to his house with the bounty-o'-garbage bags, lined 'em up in the yard, and went through with my switchblade (yes..i'm ghet-to ) and emptied ALL the bags on his front lawn. I knocked again and he said "i'm calling the police" and i said "you better tell 'em to bring the whole damn squad to help you clean this sh*t up!!"...I FELT HORRIBLE THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!
    "You gotta snatch them mutha-f*ckaz up and let THEM know that YOU gonna take THEM out..anytime YOU feel like it! You gotta get the ground beneath yo feet, patnah..get the wind behind yo back and go out in BLAZE if you have to! Otherwise, YOU AIN'T SH*T!!" -2Pac as "Bishop" in Juice

Featured Member
    Thanks

Genesia,,,i have to know,,,,did ya's talk after that night lol?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast