Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most and Least $ You've paid for a dance

Thanks

Default Most and Least $ You've paid for a dance

Something that I find bewildering about this industry is the ridiculously bizarre difference in prices for a lap dance. Granted not all lap dances are the same and some regions of the country are on a different standard of living then others.

Of course, being here in flyover country I'm used to seeing the cheaper side of things. That's why upon perusing TUSCL this evening, I found some hard to believe news that my old home club, remember this one, was now charging $30 for a topless lap, and $50 for a nude one. Five years ago, I could get a topless, medium one way contact dance upstate for five dollars. I've heard of inflation before, but jeeeeeeeeeez louise.

Last week in Denver, I went to a nude place where for a mere two dollars you could get a stage dancer to give you a mini lap stageside, and could get a full nude full contact dance for $20. Just my rationale, but you think that in a large city like Denver, you could command a higher price than out here in cow country. Personally, I think the management at my old home club have lost their minds. They must be running the living hell out of those 2-for-1s.

So what are the highest and lowest prices you've ever paid for a dance? I want the official stated price. If you tipped extra, make a separate note of that. Also please elaborate on the specifics of what you got for your money nudity/mileage wise, what geographical location this was in (you can go ahead and name the state/city/club if you so desire), and how recently this occured. Please make note if it was any special type of dance (i.e. VIP room, double dance, etc.).

The high(s):

$40.00 (Double dance) Las Vegas 2003 - Topless, super grindage, stick shifting, some hoovering through the trousers, and even some boob sucking (one dancer demanded that I do it). Very enjoyable both times I did them, but like a trip to an expensive restauraunt, they were kind of a novelty expenditure, and I seldom doubt that I'd do this again. I'm more of a one on one guy.

With a single dancer...

$33.33 (3 for $100 actually, in the VIP room) Las Vegas 2003. I've bored you with this one before. Topless, decent grindage and some stick shifting, but the dancer kept being a beligerent dingbat the whole time, trying to upsell me the next level of VIP. Not nearly as enjoyable as the $20 dances she did on the main floor, even if they were lower mileage wise.

And for a normal floor dance...

$25.00. Topless, one way contact (hands light if you got the right girl) and completely in the open, but excellent grinding from my fave at that club. At a local club in the past couple of years. A bit higher price than at my home club, but my fave there knows what I like, so its worth an extra five.

The lows...

$5.00. Topless, one way contact, tableside. At my old ATF club in Topeka, as recently as January 2001. The beauty of it was you could have a hell of a time for $100 or less, and if you got a bad dance, it was a small loss. Price is $10 now, and place has decended into a hellish pit for lazy dancers to get plastered.

And more recently...

$7.50. (2 for $15 actually) topless at a club in Colorado last week. 90% airdance, but shit you couldn't beat the price. Not worth a tip though.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Default Re: Most and Least $ You've paid for a dance

Cheapest: $7 topless, no contact in Tucson about 4 years ago-I tipped $3 per dance-which was pretty much expected.

Most expensive: $30 a dance topless high contact in Providence, one of my regular clubs. Most other clubs in the area are $20 per song but I still have acouple of favs in here that are worth the extra $10 per song.

I curently spend a lot of my time in a "no contact" Massachusetts club paying $15 per nude dance from South Americans who find a way to make it interesting when the right floor manager is working....2 for $20 during the day on M,T,W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

God/dess
    Thanks

From the flipside:

Most I've received: $40, high contact couch dances in Memphis

Least: $5, during a special in my Austin club

Most/least paid: I think almost always $20; can't recall buying dances in a club where they were priced otherwise.

Thanks

Most - $30 for dances at my second favorite club. 2 way contact. Only club I frequent with 2 way contact, but worth every penny.

Least - $5 at the Candy Store in Phoenix. Only went because I wanted to see what a $5 dance was like. Of course, that was my first trip to a club alone, therefore marking the point in my autobiography when I declared myself officially an addict. Like drinking alone...and all that...

Average - $20 - Most every club around seems to charge $20, nowadays, right?

Perspective - Bar Fine on a girl at my favorite club in Bangkok was 600 baht. That exchanges for slightly less than $15. There is no provision for dances in these clubs but, once you pay a bar fine, then you and the girl can leave together. What happens after that is up to you and her and is limited only by the imagination.

- gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Wayward
    From the flipside:

Most I've received: $40, high contact couch dances in Memphis

Least: $5, during a special in my Austin club

Most/least paid: I think almost always $20; can't recall buying dances in a club where they were priced otherwise.
    Hey did you work at PP? I go to school in Memphis.

The most I've paid is $40 @ PP in the VIP area on a couch.
    A friend bought me a dance Friday night from this one chick and she used her hand the entire time over and under.

I've paid $20 @ PP and gotten the same dance.

God/dess
    Thanks

Most: I've done the $200 for 1/2 hour deal in Vegas many times, usually get about 6 dances in that time frame ($33 each). If I include drink minimums and tips for those visits the price goes up even higher (maybe $50 each). Those were for the most part high two way contact dances.

Least: Free, there is a club in town that will occassionally have customer appreciation night (Bridgette's club BTW) where they give away free dances, of course you do tip for those dances, usually $5 minimum. I've also been to the Candy Store in Phoenix (like GenWar), they've got $5 dances all the time, again a tip is just common courtesy. Contact at these clubs is medium one way.

Most clubs in Phoenix charge $10/dance for medium one way contact dances, I seriously doubt that I'd still be a junkie if I had to pay $30-50 dollars a dance all the time.

Thanks

Dances - Cheapest was 15 dollars. There was a place I went to called Partners Tavern where you pay 15/dance to the bartender and you get coins. The girls only get 5 per dance, and as a result, its all about the extras. So I left quick. That environment depresses me.

Most was $40.00 and it was MONEY WELL SPENT.

Most expensive VIP ROOM was 450, but she only wanted 350.00 but the bar kept a 150.00. She told me that afterwards, which sucked cause for an hour I could have had just LDs in a private room and the bar woulda made less and her more.

Why do I care? I dunno. I just do.

Hey GenWar, is that you in your avatar? Cause it looks like phillip banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. No offense of course.
    People are not ruled by their memories.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mastridonicus
    Hey GenWar, is that you in your avatar? Cause it looks like phillip banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. No offense of course.
    Heh. Heh.

No, it isn't me. It is Suge Knight.

I do not look dissimilar to that, though. I often get told I look like Suge and also like James Avery (the actor from Fresh Prince you referred to.)

*shrug* One of these days, I am gonna make it to Austin (or Dallas, the Lodge rocks.) and I want Katrine to be able to recognize me.

-gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

Thanks

hahah you sound like a fun guy to go clubbing with. And if I hung with a dude like you <if you look like Uncle Phil> maybe the BGs wont look at me like a twig! I'm generally in the Buffalo area.

Katrine notices all the people on the $20 - $1000.00 bills I bet. If you have some of them with you, I'm sure she'll at least say "Hi". While you're down there. Say Hi to Derek.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

In this area LDs are $20 in nude clubs; one could save money at a couple of them by buying only topless for $15. All of the topless clubs here are still $10 per dance AFIK, save one which is $20. All clubs except one have CCTV in each separate dance area except one nude club where most of the mostly unattractive dancers readily do extras; that's the place I avoid.

One difference between them all is the length of the "song" they dance to. That can vary by the length of the actual song or a timer; that timer can vary up to 5 minutes in one club. Some gals regularly ask for tips for everything and wont even start dancing with out something more. some will give everything the won't get in trouble for, only hoping for a tip at the end.

In another state I've seen sessions for like $250 for 45 minutes in a private room or a jacuzzi. I've done that a few times and had fun at most of them, tipping a couple of times for extras. I've also gotten $10/song dances with a free song added in for every 4-5 by a friendly dancer who liked to talk with me.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

Thanks

For single laps, the least I've paid was $10 at Delilahís in Philly and $10 (during the day) at Cheetahs in LV. The most I've paid is $30 for a nude lap at a club in Providence RI. Nice club, but I can't remember the name.

From time to time, I also do the $200 for 1/2 hour and $400 for an hour at CHII in LV . I never counted the dances though, so I'm not sure what the rate was per dance. I can say that I felt the money was well spent. Very high contact, lots of touching, dancer's requesting that I bite their nipples or spank them lightly, and lots of grinding. None of this was requested by me, but from what Iíve seen, itís SOP in CHIIís VIP room. I don't consider it to be extras though, and I don't visit strip clubs to cream in my jeans. But I like a lot of serious titillation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Santos: Probably The Foxy Lady or the Cadillac Lounge in Providence. The other "nice club" gets around $60 for a nude lapper and the other $30 club is a dive with a "have it your way" extras menu. It's a fun dive but it will never be confused for "nice".

God/dess
    Thanks

Most: $25 for a topless dance at Cadillac Lounge in Providence. Another dancer once took me upstairs and then told me she only danced nude... for $40. Her final offer was "take it or leave it." I left it, and the toll collector let me apply my $5 entry fee to the next dancer.

Least: $1 for a topless cabaret (mini) dance in the same club. Pretty dancer who was stupid drunk and wouldn't stop. GFE on the main floor in one of the "luxury boxes." A favorite eventually broke it up out of feigned concern that the slut might barf on me.

IACali

Flipside.

Most:
    $25/song: Currently working at LY in Des Moines and DD in Davenport. No lapdances are done on the floor, only in private-ish booths. Private dances at both clubs (same owner) involve medium grindage (ass, thighs, knees, breasts, ribs), potential ass-grabbing and breast-pawing (although I don't allow anything rough), pussy-flashing (usually while standing over the custy), and very very rarely a nipple brushed against a set of pursed lips. YMMV hugely, however, as there are girls at both clubs that give close to air dances, DD (stage and all) is optional nude, and LY's privates are optional nude.

Least:
    $8/dance: HL in Phoenix, lap dances on the floor during the daytime, one-way contact, light grindage.

*sigh* And I'm going back there WHY? Oh yeah, because Iowa sucks. More expensive dances, but not as busy.

love
    cali

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IACali
    Least:
    $8/dance: HL in Phoenix, lap dances on the floor during the daytime, one-way contact, light grindage.
    People actually only gave you $8/dance there??? I know that's the listed price but I thought everyone gave at least $10 all the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us
    Santos: Probably The Foxy Lady or the Cadillac Lounge in Providence. The other "nice club" gets around $60 for a nude lapper and the other $30 club is a dive with a "have it your way" extras menu. It's a fun dive but it will never be confused for "nice".
    Thanks Yoda, I'm pretty sure the Foxy Lady was the place. Also, I hope I was correct about the $30 for nude laps. This was a few years ago--in 2000 to be exact.

Thanks

CHEAPEST: At my club, we used to have one way full contact (does that make sense?) topless dances for 10$. They upped the price now, but on Tuesdays all day it's still 100 bucks for a topless VIP dance. Our sister club sells full nude dances for 20 bucks on Tuesdays.

EXPENSIVE: I used to work at this shoddy rip off bar here in Columbus where a nude private dance was 60 dollars a dance. I shit you not. It was a bad place and they got away with that price by promising full contact and full privacy. Of course, the house took 30 bucsk of that, not to mention a 40 percent house tip at the end of the night... bad news place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Santos: The Cadillac wasn't around in 2000 so it probably was the Foxy Lady. Nice club though, for Providence, the contact levels are a bit low. Still, the place was in it's prime back then and had some of the most beautiful women dancing anywhere. Dances are still $20 topless, $30 all-nude.

Thanks

actually alot of clubs are raising rates and just because the club charges 20 bucks doesnt mean I have to.

I think 30 for topless is fair and more nude. the hyrbid clubs like in Denver and elsewhere where they have topless with alcohol for most of the club and then a small nude room the prices are much higher but reasonably so. I have a friend who works at Penthouse there and she says its not uncommon to get 50 bucks for nude set.
    AmyLynne

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

At my old club in Indy, regular topless couch dances are $10 each. They also have a VIP room for $50 per half hour (this was always my diversion of choice and I'd spend hours there). Assuming 8 songs per half hour and that the stripper danced to them all, thats $6.25 per dance In reality, we usually wound up talking more than dancing plus I always tipped very well. But think about it, six-and-a-quarter per dance...I bet that thought makes ol' Dereks liver quiver He'll probably PM me asking the name of the club

I paid 40 bucks for an all nude dance this past spring when I was on vacation in Florida. The stripper was cute and pretty fun to hang out with but the dance wasn't anything to write home about. I didn't mind the low ROI that much, though, since I can afford it plus she wasn't pestering me for dances non-stop while we were sitting at the table.

The two clubs I frequent here in town charge $20 and $25 per dance. Miss D's new club (the $25 one) also has VIP at $250 per half-hour (or more if the dancer can get it). I can't imagine paying that but Miss D swears she gets at least one per shift. Good for her...takes some of the money pressure off of me Besides why would I pay $250 for VIP when for just a few pennies more....

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amylynnej
    actually alot of clubs are raising rates and just because the club charges 20 bucks doesnt mean I have to.

I think 30 for topless is fair and more nude. the hyrbid clubs like in Denver and elsewhere where they have topless with alcohol for most of the club and then a small nude room the prices are much higher but reasonably so. I have a friend who works at Penthouse there and she says its not uncommon to get 50 bucks for nude set.
    I think anything over $20 for a dance is ridiculous - at Dreamers in South Houston it is only $10

Thanks

I think I am happy with 20/dance, the place I regular is 10 for topless 15 for nude, I try to average out at 20, but since I lose count I feel she has been too nice in cutting me deals, so I am going to make sure I make it up when I go back. If people are nice enough to do something for me for free, I'm going to make it worth their while.

I have to disagree amy. Only on my own use of a SC, if the price of the dance is higher than 20, I start looking at other options like VIP where it works out to be cheaper. I just dont think more than $20 for 3 - 5 minutes is worth it. Regardless if its 2 way limit free contact, its not worth it. But its only because I know A: the house is getting more and B: if I tip it can be close to 70/dance, thats crazy.

The club I go to has the best rules. Girls pay I think X to work, and they get penalized, but ALL the money they make is theirs. so I try to average 20 a dance. At say Oz, the club takes 5 of every dance so I try to pay 25/dance. At the place I like I can just shoot a 20 and be done with it cause its all hers! I love that.

::Mast::

Thanks

If guys had their way dances would be a dollar. Thats why you don't run the clubs. And getting 3 songs for say 50 bucks is a good rate. If you dont like it well there are other places and other girls. Just not as good.
    AmyLynne

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by amylynnej
    If guys had their way dances would be a dollar. Thats why you don't run the clubs.
    Amy: Yup, and beer would be a dollar too!

It seems that $20 was a standard for topless for many years in my region. Over the last few years things have begun to creap up to $25 or $30. I know girls who ask for and get $40 for topless and $50 for nude on a weekend night. Why? Because they can.

The club layout has a lot to do with what I wil pay for a dance. I like some privacy-not beause I want a hand job but ust because I don't want another guy sitting next to me while I try to enjoy what should be an intimate moment. I will pay more in clubs that are set up to offer some privacy with a beautiful lady.

Thanks

we have these big high back chairs that you cant see around. 2 people can sit in them. its like a big throne. LOL

I usually get 40 for nude 20 for topless and I will give a better price for more dances.
    AmyLynne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast