Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne / Sydney Agencies

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

WWW Melbourne / Sydney Agencies

Whilst I will establish myself in Darwin and Mackay so that I won't be affected by the slow business here in South East Queensland (hopefully) and try to keep my income consistent........... I am also thinking of adding Melbourne then eventually Sydney to my list of places to visit in re: private party dancing (and waitress work).

I would probably be able to garner me a driver/security for Melbourne more so than Sydney hence the reason I am looking to Melbourne first over Sydney.

What I am posting is that I am seeking agency recommendations. Can anyone recommend any Melbourne agencies which will take on an out-of-state dancer who visits every so often for 10 nights and be able to provide her with enough work to make the trip profitable ??

As per "at home" (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed) I would do waitressing and xxx shows. Tho' I would prefer due to being away from home the shows, if at all possible.

Just that private party work "at home" is flooded with girls and never enough work (it is not because of my look I realise this now) hence the reason I travel. I know of a few girls that travel to Sydney often enough due to the "more work/more lucrative elsewhere" syndrome.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Melbourne / Sydney Agencies

Bombshells has a great reputation...Sydney Showgirls too, though i can't find their website.
    Fools laugh at others. Wisdom laughs at itself...Osho

Thanks

What about Melbourne? I am wanting to look at possibly going down to Melbourne and establish myself with an agency or three there first before I go to Sydney. I have never been to Sydney in my whole entire lifetime whereas I have plenty of life experience with Melbourne (prior to stripping my family used to go down there once a year or so to visit relatives).

None-the-less for the Sydney recommendations.

Thanks

http://www.maxines.com.au

www.heatadultent.com.au

these are the two best known agencys in melbourne.
    hope this helps. if any more come to mind i'll let you know
    Appearing at Dreams Gentlemen's Club, Melbourne

Thanks

Will give them a go and report back if they will have me (an interstate girl who will visit every so often) on their books or if they require me to be exclusive to one or the other etc.

aussiepunkshocker

If only you'd asked a week ago I could have looked up the Sydney agencies for you in the phone book. If you're still looking in a couple of weeks remind me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aussiepunkshocker
    If only you'd asked a week ago I could have looked up the Sydney agencies for you in the phone book. If you're still looking in a couple of weeks remind me!
    I'll remind you however I am looking at Melbourne first before I look to Sydney. Only because I am more familiar with Melbourne with my younger brother, relatives and friends who live down there.... so if anyone can vouch for maxines or heat adult entertainment as good agencies who will give me enough work to make the trips worthwhile (so I don't have to work in a strip club)... please do post.

Thanks

if you find out about melb lemme know lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gothic_kittie
    if you find out about melb lemme know lol
    Whilst you are trying to get into the local strip club scene, why not do some topless waitressing for the Melbourne agencies? This will allow you some freedom with your "look" as well as give at least some sort of foot in the door.... plus you'll find out about the agencies for people like me who desparately require such information about them.

I can only speak about the majority of gold coast agencies except for about three or four of them (since I either do not currently work with/for them and/or havn't received any work yet).

edit to add: I emailed maxines. I told her I would be quite happy to work with her agency exclusively during my trip to Melbourne. I'm planning to work from 25th october to 8th november (day after melbourne cup).

Oh... I just remembered!! Isn't Mild2Wild Australia-wide ?? Ooops! Okay.. so I work for two agencies whilst in Melbourne. I will get back to Maxine about that piece of forgetfulness on my part lol
    Last edited by GoldCoastGirl; 09-08-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I've never worked for Maxine's, but I've heard bad things about it (such as the boss is a bitch, rips girls off, etc). Be very very careful if you plan to work there.

P.S.- A girl who worked with me at a club moved on to work for Heat strippers in Melbourne (as well as working in the club occasionally.) She claimed the pay was good- $120 for a 15 minute Bucks show, I think it was, and she was treated well. I'm not sure of their number, but you could check out yellowpages.com.au. (and I think http://www.heatadultent.com.au/ is the site).
    Last edited by flickad; 09-11-2006 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Thought of another point!

Thanks

Was the $15O for a xxx show or just an open leg show? I usually get $200 for a 30 minute xxx toy/vibe show and $300 for a 45 minute one here at home. What is the pay like for shows of similiar length in Melbourne ?

I'm going with Maxines. If I do have a bad experience with her I will post (naturally). I will keep it "unemotional" (as such) by sticking to facts not opinion.

I'm also with Mild2Wild so I will do any Melbourne bookings that they can provide me with for that specific time as well. Maxine knows I am a freelancer.

I'll be staying in a hostel in the CBD (King St) so that, if I have no bookings on a particular night and still feel like working I can just go to Goldfingers and ask if I can work (if they will allow me). Spearmint Rhino usually requires a decent length of time/notice.
    Last edited by GoldCoastGirl; 09-11-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastGirl
    Was the $15O for a xxx show or just an open leg show? I usually get $200 for a 30 minute xxx toy/vibe show and $300 for a 45 minute one here at home. What is the pay like for shows of similiar length in Melbourne ?

I'm going with Maxines. If I do have a bad experience with her I will post (naturally). I will keep it "unemotional" (as such) by sticking to facts not opinion.

I'm also with Mild2Wild so I will do any Melbourne bookings that they can provide me with for that specific time as well. Maxine knows I am a freelancer.

I'll be staying in a hostel in the CBD (King St) so that, if I have no bookings on a particular night and still feel like working I can just go to Goldfingers and ask if I can work (if they will allow me). Spearmint Rhino usually requires a decent length of time/notice.
    It was $120 for a 15 minute show, not $150, and she didn't mention it being XXX. There were specialty shows, like a Strawberry and Cream show, that I think was $150 but most clients tended to book a non-specialty show. I'm not sure what the pay is like for longer shows or toy shows as I have never done agency work myself, I just used to work wih a girl who did.

If Maxines doesn't work out, Heat is always an option. You might also be able to work at Kittens South Melbourne without notice, they tend to be pretty good about that (and there's no obligation to offer contact, though you can and most girls do). Whatever you do, good luck!

Thanks

Kittens is touching though - I dont think V would give up spearmint rhino to get touched :-P not only that - she comes down here to get away from the touching :-P
    Australian Strippers WWW.MILD2WILD.COM.AU

Thanks

Re: Sydney (if you go there)
    Just to add to Misha's comment - Bombshells in Sydney seemed like a well-run place when i went to see them.
    I wasn't there to dance though, so i can't give you the inside story... but the staff seemed very professional (and you're gorgeous Vee, you'd do well!).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mild2wild
    Kittens is touching though - I dont think V would give up spearmint rhino to get touched :-P not only that - she comes down here to get away from the touching :-P
    You got that one right! If I wanted to be touched, I would work locally and save myself the expense (lol) ..... nothing against Kittens just that if majority are offering something I do not (even tho' I do great private lap dances) then I doubt I will make much money.

Hey A ... if you have any work for me (topless waitress and show work) when I am down in Melbourne please do give me a call/text! If you can provide me a driver, that would be fabolous!

As for Sydney, I will definately check out the Sydney scene sometime next year. For now I want to see what Melbourne is like in re: private party work.

Thanks

there are rumours that maxine is a bitch but all in all, people forget she's a business women who has been in this industry a very very long time. i do know girls who work for her and she appreciates reliability and good workers. the girls that tend to complain about her are the ones that waltz out of a tabletop club and think they can expect her to just give them heaps of booking but be picky "i wont do vibe/xxx/work out of the city/can only do fri etc. etc.

as you know vanessa, it takes work to be succesful in the agency game and if you work well and are professional (which i believe you are) maxine will look after you.
    Appearing at Dreams Gentlemen's Club, Melbourne

Thanks

Well.... Personally V

I would reccomend you not work for maxine - only due to the fact that last night at work I heard that she dobbed girls in to the tax department because they would not enter her competition - Miss Erotica!

This came from a very reliable 3rd party

Maybe go with Heat Adult Entertainment, The Leisure Company (It is called something different down here! and Mild 2 Wild of course :-P)

I will be honest with you though, as I am starting out in the agency business down here in melboure, unlike in qld where I get jobs every week - in melbourne (due to lack of advertisement) I get very little shows - this of course will change as soon as I get more reliable girls and a advertisement plans here in melbourne!

Thanks
    xx
    Australian Strippers WWW.MILD2WILD.COM.AU

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mild2wild
    Well.... Personally V

I would reccomend you not work for maxine - only due to the fact that last night at work I heard that she dobbed girls in to the tax department because they would not enter her competition - Miss Erotica!
    She can dob me into the ATO all she likes as I just signed off on my 2005-2006 tax return. I do it through a very reputable accountant who works within a worldwide accountancy firm (PKF). Something like that wouldn't scare me one bit. I have been doing my taxes through this firm for the last three financial years and the ATO would have to contact them first before contacting me.

... I'm just saying that unlike alot of other strippers I have been smart in re: tax department. It pays to use a very good accountant who works for a world-wide firm like PKF. They have quality controls in place to ensure that I do not get audit-ed.

I will give The Leisure Company a heads-up that I will be working in Melbourne for the dates so they can possibly give me some work. I will still work for Maxine for the time being and only drop her if I personally have had any troubles.

Thanks for the heads up everyone. I won't be going in with my eyes closed.

Thanks

Just an update - I'm listed on Maxine's website so far www.maxines.com.au
    and am planning to work with Just Strip Tease in Melbourne as well. Which one I choose in the end (since Mild 2 Wild isn't too established in Melbourne/Victoria as yet) if I do end up choosing one (it would make life alot easier for me) will largely depend on the whichever gives me the best type of work.

I dispise doing raffles so if they have me doing them and no showgirl work then I won't be loving them, as such. Doing topless waitressing work in a pub isn't that bad as it can be decent tips in it same as with private party topless waitressing (esp. when a show is mixed in with the booking).

Even tho' I am "on the books" with alot of agencies here at home... there really is only four I prefer to work for/with and hopefully they know this now (just emailed them all stating as such). Unfortunately, the way the work is here in S.E.Qld I cannot work for just one agency.

aussiepunkshocker

^^^ Have you read Maxines book, well book about Maxine? I really enjoyed it! She does sound a touch fiesty though, but with reason from what I read, lol. Ill look up Sydney agencies for you tomorrow / Friday (-:

Thanks

Where did you get Maxines's book? I didn't know she had one! I wouldn't mind reading it so I can kinda "get to know her" as such since I will be working for/with her when I'm in Melbourne next month.

Thanks

If you do X-rated shows try Adultfire (in Sydney) www.adultfire.com.au.

Last month they were definately in need of X-rated girls (they were getting people to travel up from Melbourne, or down from the Gold Coast), and they're only going to need more as we head into summer.

xx

Thanks

^^^ WoW! I just saw that they have "expanded" to QLD. It's a bit late now as I'm about to embark on alot of travel over the next three months however I have sent them an email. I can't believe Sydney is in short supply of X rated showgirls ?!? WTF ?!? It's one of our major cities (Melbourne being the other)...

mermaidnz - go to the website and click on the QLD section... apply to this agency as well!

aussiepunkshocker

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastGirl
    Where did you get Maxines's book? I didn't know she had one! I wouldn't mind reading it so I can kinda "get to know her" as such since I will be working for/with her when I'm in Melbourne next month.
    At the airport You can borrow my copy if you like.

Thanks

^^ Got it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast