Thread: Upscale Topless vs. Fully Nude

Thanks

Default Upscale Topless vs. Fully Nude

I was wondering what kind of club you girls would prefer to work in: An upscale topless "cabaret" or the average fully nude club? I've narrowed down a couple clubs in my area (Minneapolis) to apply/audition at, but there seems to be some pros and cons to each type of place.

For example, I would choose an upscale cabaret (specifically, The Seville Club) because the clientelle seems to be more wealthy and willing to spend, and those running the club seem to be more watchful and making sure nothing illegal goes on. Also, upscale clubs in my area usually have a rule where you must remain fully clothed throughout any kind of table/lap/private dance.

Then again, the fully nude clubs around here attract me because of the poles. It seems a lot more exciting than just an open stage. I've also heard of girls making more money at nude clubs.

I'm new to all of this, so please, let me know your reasons for your preference. Thanks.

Thanks

Default Re: Upscale Topless vs. Fully Nude

Well, I work at a classier, topless club (although we do have a pole). And I do believe it attracts more refined clientel, plus you dont have to get nekkid But just because these guys make more $$$ doesn't mean they are spending it.
    In the nude clubs over this way, the dances cost more, and private dances are more common, equaling more $$$....sometimes. But the environment in these club (mind, I am only speaking of the ones in MY area) are definately not as "refined" or "clean".

So, my preference is the topless. Pole are fun, but stage shows usually aren't where you make most of your money. You'll learn to have fun up there with or without a pole. You don't have to rub your pussy on anyone j/k. You don't have to worry about shaving it every day (I have super sensitive skin). And it is less likely for custy's to be grabby (although I don't know what contact rules are like out there).

Happy choosing!!! Good Luck
    With all the stupid things guys will say, stay cool.

"Her apartment is littered with soggy G-strings and cheap 8-inch heeled shoes, along with empty tubes of body glitter, mascara, prescription drugs, zit cream, Aqua Net and Polaroid pictures of her and her "friends" engaged in some drinking and dancing on St. Patrick's Day last year. " My God....

Thanks

Girls that can't hustle usually do better at raunchy clubs because the selling does itself. But if you have good sales skills, you can make more at more upscale topless places because the customer base typically has more money. But if you can't sell to them, you will not do very well.

At clubs where there is high mileage/more skin (I'm generalizing because you didn't really give a despcription of the dances at both clubs), you are going to be able to sell dances without even having to hustle, so you can usually make consistent decent money.

Ultimately mileage expectations and money earned should be your major pros and cons. Not the pole. Many big earners never even go on stage.

God/dess
    Thanks

Does Minneapolis have liquor laws that affect how much skin the club is allowed to show? Here, for example, only topless clubs serve alcohol, nude clubs are juicebars. If so, I'd go where ever the shots are poured. Most guys with cash want a cocktail to go with thier tits.

Thanks

The choice around here is alcohol or nudity.

The one place that (sort of) skirts around that is the King of Diamonds -- from what I've heard, there is alcohol and stage is full nude (including the stages in the VIP rooms) but lap dances are bikini. You can definitely make money at KoD, but it will still take plenty of hustling to make good cash. And sometimes the girls can be real bitches -- one of the girls got fired from KoD simply because girls were constantly complaining about management to her (because she made all the money). They could never prove their accusations, so she's at the Seville, continuing to make bank and continuing to be one of the high-earning dancers. That would be the major thing I'd say is awesome about the Seville, is the general lack of dressing room drama.

There's lots of money flowing in and out of the Seville, and you're going to have to hustle to get it. I'm still working on my hustle, so my nights are usually around $300. Girls who can really hustle walk out with $600-$1000+ pretty consistently (and there are quite a few of them). And if you're lazy, "wannadance" and don't work the room well, you'll be walking out with $100 or so most nights.

Thanks

In my honest opinion for the midwest is if there is full nudity and alcohol that's where you'll make the most money. Usually in the small towns in the middle of nowhere is where those clubs are and you'd never think you'd make money in hi ckville but I guarantee you'll be very surprised. I would make between 200-300 on an average night just from stage tips alone. But I do know a girl in Minneapolis who works in a gown club and says the girls average about $500/night. But I don't really listen to what other girls say they make. Because honestly if the girls were all making so much money in their own hometown I doubt they would be spending money to trave to Las Vegas to make money. And all the vegas dancers on here know that there is no guarantees to making money at any given day. So it all depends on how do you feel? Would you be comfortable enough to dance fully nude? What works for others may not apply to you, remember that much. Everyone always says they make more dancing topless, but it all depends on where you are, the club itself and how you feel about it. I personally like nude better,but only if they have alcohol. Otherwise I prefer topless just because I feel the wallets open up more when the guys are relaxed and a little buzzed. So maybe try both. One for one week and then the other for a week and see which one you like better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexymama26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I work at a full nude club. I have never done anything else. I can make alot of money in a night and it seems like the more naked i get, the more cash i make.