Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if he accidentally gave you a $100?

Thanks

Default What would you do if he accidentally gave you a $100?

What if you did a single lap dance which is $10-$20 (depending on where you live)
    and the guy gives you a $100 thinking it's a $20.
    Would you keep it? Would you tell him that he gave you too much?

Thanks

Default Re: What would you do if he accidentally gave you a $100?

depends on if he was a douchebag. if so, he might be facing a douchebag tax. if not, he gave me way too much.

Love it!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Maybe he meant to give it you, I've had on a couple of occasions where a customer gave me a $100 for 1 dance. If he didn't mean to, I'd give him back the correct change if he was nice, if he was a grabbing prick then no, that would be a grabass tax!!!

Thanks

In my club, an LD is 50, and you have most likely had your hands on my boobs, butt, (allowed) and have made several attempts to finger me or have tried to roll me onto your face to lick my pussy (these things are not *allowed* per se but many girls are fingered @ my brothel *ahem* club) and you have tried to persuade me in all sorts of ways to give you a HJ, BJ, or have even whipped out a condom and tried to negotiate a price for sex. The answers are no, no, and no fucking way. at any rate, a naked girl has swiveled her hips around and ground the shit out of your cock (((STOP UNZIPPNG your pants dammit))) for a song, so i'd say hell yeah, thanks for the tip.

tipping in my club is definitely appreciated, often expected, often dancers *charge* extra.

Thanks

I'd give it back if I knew it was an accident. And yes, I'd ask if he was sure if a dude gave me a hundred.
    Number of times Rickrolled on stage: 6

Marasmus ... "Ladies don't fart. They butt-laugh."
    Marasmus says, "Oh no, that wasn't gas, it was merely a rectal chuckle."

Marek says, "A friend of mine got punched in the face by a dominatrix stripper about two weeks ago and I thought of you."

The middle of a field in the south texas countryside...
    Thanks

Oh Paige you're too sweet. I'd ask if he was sure if it was a hundred...my douche tax isn't that high...but the other night this d-bag guy bought three dances, and he was almost intolerable the whole time...when he went to pay he whipped out $80 and said "it was four, right?" and gives it to me. I just nodded and smiled. My grabass tax runs 20 bucks. Don't know that I could do higher unless he realllllly earned it.

Thanks

I'd give it back.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riley21
    the guy gives you a $100 thinking it's a $20.
    Would you keep it? Would you tell him that he gave you too much?
    I kept it.

Thanks

If you give it back when they didnt mean to give it to you then usually they will give it too you or atleast tip. In my experience it pays off to be honest.... well most of the time

Thanks

I would ask if he meant to give me a $100. That way if he didn't, but could afford it he might let me keep it anyway, to avoid feeling cheap. In my experience it works better than automatically assuming it was a mistake, in which the customer almost always says it was.

Jasmine

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I'd say thanks, but I cant accept that large a tip and start dancing again...play it off like they meant it..

Thanks

Well, last week this really, really cheap guy (tipping $2 per dance). Came up and put a 50 in my g-string. I thought it was a 10 (I don't look too hard at the money, I think its tacky). When I got back to the dressing room I realized it was a $50 stage tip....

I didn't want to give it back, but I didn't want to be the asshole if he didn't mean to give it to me. So I kept it on the side of my g-string and went over to him. He gave me a coy smile and a wink, so I know he meant it.

If a guy gave me a hundred instead of a 20, I prob would say "thank you very much" and make sure he doesn't try to grab it back.
    With all the stupid things guys will say, stay cool.

"Her apartment is littered with soggy G-strings and cheap 8-inch heeled shoes, along with empty tubes of body glitter, mascara, prescription drugs, zit cream, Aqua Net and Polaroid pictures of her and her "friends" engaged in some drinking and dancing on St. Patrick's Day last year. " My God....

Thanks

I almost always make sure they meant to. There've been maybe 3 or 4 guys ever (in ten years of dancing) where I've kept it. One of them, this summer, was just a total asshole. He had an asshole profession with an oil company and tried to finger me the whole time and then after four dances he said, "well, those dances were only worth twenty, and I'll only pay you twenty per dance," and he pulled out his wallet and peeled off four hundreds, too drunk to realize they weren't twenties. So I played along. :-)

Thanks

I've never been accidentally overpaid by anyone who wasn't a grabby cheapskate dickheads so I kept it with a smile! Depends on situation I suppose

Thanks
    Thanked 5,479 Times in 2,040 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy68
    depends on if he was a douchebag. if so, he might be facing a douchebag tax. if not, he gave me way too much.
    I looove it!!!!!

Keep it, chick! Consider it a tip unless he asks for change because sometimes it is a tip!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy68
    my words exactly....

Picaresque

I would assume it was a tip and act as such, unless he specifically says something to the contrary.

Thanks

FWIW, about two weeks ago I accidentally gave the club valet a $100 and I was half-way home before I realized it. I went back and he gave it back without hesitation (he doesn't look at the tips before putting them in his pocket.) That was cool.

But if he didn't...I would never tip him again, tell everyone what he did so they wouldn't tip him...and basically do everything I could to hurt his money. If it was someone I would never see again, I'd fully expect that that tip was long gone.

The moral: don't do it to certain people (basically, the people that can hurt your money later on.)

Thanks

I never question what they give me unless it's less than what the cost is...The way I figure, they should have a handle on their money and if they gave it to me by mistake then it's their fault. However, if it's a regular or genuine "virgin" I always ask if they needed change or if they knew they had given me such a large bill. It's not theft if they gave it to you.

Featured Member hot4ablackchick's Avatar
    Thanks

I would give it back in MOST circumstances. If a guy was a REALLY BIG asshole and it was the end of the night, maybe. You wouldn't want the drunk asshole to realize it a second after you walk off and go bitching to you and management about your money. That has happened to me before and it is embarassing. I'd really rather NOT deal with the asshole on a further basis.
    CARMEN IS HOTT 4 A BLACK CHICK!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolaStrings View Post
    Why does he have a headset on his head, like Janet Jackson or some shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    why does Janet Jackson have a headset on her head?!

Thanks

i kept the only $100 stage tip i ever got.
    i had been entertaining this particular customer all night and he was buying me drinks but not getting any dances. i assumed he intended to give it to me.

Thanks

Be very grateful, tell him he's making your day, give him a big hug, make a private but big deal about thanking him for his very large tip and make him feel special in large part by showing him that he made you feel especially happy. If it was an accident, after that there's no way he'll ask for it back... and if it wasn't and accident it'll encourage him to keep 'em coming...
    "Emancipate Yourselves From Mental Slavery; None but Ourselves Can Free Our Minds." ~Bob Marley

Crissychan

I had a guy's boss give me a hundred one time to show his worker a " good time" after 3 songs of him trying to molest me I simply told him his money was up and got up and went away... the extra 40 was for the babywipes to get his grossness away from me.

PhillyDancer1982

I was in this situation before and the guy was not a complete douchebag, so I gave it back. I even went so far as to voice concern by saying, "Where did he go?? He gave me a $100 and I need to give him his change!" and then when he stepped back in the couch room to grab a cell phone or something he'd forgotten, I told him. I got flamed and mocked for this by two girls that were finishing up in the couch room and overheard this encounter. Then the couchroom guy scolded them and told them that what I did made me a better person than someone who woulda kept it. Nowadays though, if someone is an asshole and tips say, $50 for $40 worth of dances, you bet I'm gonna keep it. I think $100 for $20 of dances, however, is a little too over-the-top and you should give back the change...but don't bother to chase him down if he leaves without his change.

Thanks

a guy bought a table dance on fri night which is $20. he gave me $50 and i said oh u gave me $50 (coz its so dark in the club) and he took it back and gave me a $20. then he kept going on and on thanking me for being so honest. i was thinking well tip me more for my honesty but he didn't. then he was saying sorry for going on about it so much but most "people" would have just kept it which kind of offended me coz i took that to mean that he would assume most dancers would basically take the money even if they knew he only meant to give $20. oh well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast