Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If U Haven't Taken Dancerwealth's Seminar...?

Thanks

Exclamation If U Haven't Taken Dancerwealth's Seminar...?

...You are missing out on a great learning oppurnity and massive money! I learned SO much.

Thanks

Default Re: If U Haven't Taken Dancerwealth's Seminar...?

Are they only held in Vegas?
    With all the stupid things guys will say, stay cool.

"Her apartment is littered with soggy G-strings and cheap 8-inch heeled shoes, along with empty tubes of body glitter, mascara, prescription drugs, zit cream, Aqua Net and Polaroid pictures of her and her "friends" engaged in some drinking and dancing on St. Patrick's Day last year. " My God....

Thanks

Yes.
    If you've never been here, it'll be good to check out clubs while you're here and see for yourself.
    Check out www.dancerwealth.com!!!!

Thanks

^^ they are also held via phone conference, right dw?
    at least that's the one my friend took.

Love it!

Thanks

! Buyer Beware !

At this point in time this course/business does not appear to have the required Clark County business license. In addition, I have found no record on the Clark County search database of this business ever having the proper legals needed to conduct business in Las Vegas. Don't take my word for it though... search for yourself :

This means should a buyer have a problem that the business chooses to ignore the buyer would have very limited options to solve the issue.

Also you should know that there are "ringers" here on StripperWeb who receive money for referrals. In other words, if they can talk you into buying the course they get paid. I have been told that the amount has been as high $500 per referral.

This does not mean you will or won't benefit from the course. Several people here on StripperWeb have had a positive experience with this business and some have been disapointed as well.

The above cautions are just information you should be aware of when choosing to purchase or not purchase the services offered by this business.
    Last edited by Tara Nicole; 12-13-2006 at 05:48 PM. Reason: missing word
    The essential humanity of men can be protected and preserved only where government must answer--not just to the wealthy, not just to those of a particular religion, or a particular race, but to all its people.

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Cally

And she starts again....

First off... anyone who takes the DW course is given a referall number, but its not nearly close to being $500.

Second Adam has his buisness license. He has talked to me and has given me his number. He is legit, many girls have had great results from his class.

Tara, aka TigerLilly and many other names with her personality dissorder has a personal problem with Adam that no one can really figure out. The girl is nuts, just move along and ignore her.

Thanks

I don't expect anyone to just take my word for it... they can search for themselves on the Clark County website to find out if the business is in fact legal or not in terms of a business license..... the search currently comes up empty

People can decide for themselves if the business holding the required Clark County business license is important or not when they are deciding to purchase or not purchase the services.
    The essential humanity of men can be protected and preserved only where government must answer--not just to the wealthy, not just to those of a particular religion, or a particular race, but to all its people.

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Cally

TigerLily why the hell dont you just stay out of Adams buisness? If you dont like him fine but dont go around trying to sabatoge him.

Thanks

No matter what personal reasons I may or may not have I didn't make this up....Neither the business name nor the owner name currently comes up with any results either active, pending or inactive. People can search for themselves to see the facts.

The business license he gave me was: 779-245-575 .....This number does not even fit into the Clark county search options as it is the wrong amount of digits. Maybe Cally has a differnt license number? If so, what is it? Does it provide positive results for a business license in the Clark County search database?

At any rate this info is just a buyer beware. Each dancer must decide for herself if the DW course is right for her or not.

Knowledge is power !

Have a great day

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Cally

Adams buisness does not concerne you... why not drop it and just leave? You said you were done bashing and causing shit yet here you are doing it again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Perfect example. This is a Hustle Hut thread, not Adam's business. If you want to ignore her, me, or anyone else, hit the ignore option.

How is a thread about Adam's program not his business?
    Number of times Rickrolled on stage: 6

Marasmus ... "Ladies don't fart. They butt-laugh."
    Marasmus says, "Oh no, that wasn't gas, it was merely a rectal chuckle."

Marek says, "A friend of mine got punched in the face by a dominatrix stripper about two weeks ago and I thought of you."

Cally

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Perfect example. This is a Hustle Hut thread, not Adam's business. If you want to ignore her, me, or anyone else, hit the ignore option.
    Well lets see... Adam is a friend of mine, this is a thread about his program and umm TL has been told to stop before....

Thanks

Cally,

I know you have said that you consider Adam a friend and I do respect your loyalty. I am not bashing anything. Notice I have even posted that people have had both positive as well as negative experience with him and his business. What I am doing is posting relevant (and according to the Clark County database )factual information about a business that is promoted on this website.

It also should be noted that I was not the first person to bring this info to light but I do feel it is important for reasons I have already mentioned.

In addition, I know that Adam was made aware of this lapse of not having his business show up in the Clark County business license database. I honestly don't know why he has not corrected that situation as of today.

It is my hope that he will in fact correct the situation because it would be in the best interest for not only the customers of his business but for himself ( as the business owner) as well.

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Nicole View Post
    It is my hope that he will in fact correct the situation because it would be in the best interest for not only the customers of his business but for himself ( as the business owner) as well.

Uh huh, and spamming his business around is gonna help him correct it, right?

Marek says, "A friend of mine got punched in the face by a dominatrix stripper about two weeks ago and I thought of you."

Thanks

^ Having all the required business licenses is in the best interest for not only the business owner but also for past, present and potential customers of the business... that goes for any business !

His business doesn't show up in the search results for the Clark County business license database. Those are the current facts.

Potential customers of his business can decide for themselves if that is important to them or not..... end of story.

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Thanks

^ Having all the required business licenses is in the best interest for not only the business owner but also for past, present and potential customers of the business... that goes for any business !

His business doesn't show up in the search results for the Clark County business license database. Those are the current facts.

Potential customers of his business can decide for themselves if that is important to them or not..... end of story.

And that is something that anyone who is curious about his program on this site can find out from searching. No need to spout it out in every new post about the program. Everything in that mess of a post in Site Issues will do.

Thanks

Paige,

I respectfully disagree with you above post. I do not see anything wrong with posting relevant information (in the proper section) about a business promoted on this website.

People can do what they want with the info. The can consider it or not consider it as they see fit.

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Cally

Thanks

Paige,

I respectfully disagree with you above post. I do not see anything wrong with posting relevant information (in the proper section) about a business promoted on this website.

People can do what they want with the info. The can consider it or not consider it as they see fit.

So why does it need to be repeated? Why do we need it on more than one post?

Thanks

Ok besides the fact that it is me posting this info- what do you guys have against the facts regarding the Clark county business license being made public for people to consider when deciding if the DW course is right for them? I don't get it? Why don't you want people to know that his business doesn't show up in the search database? Is it the potential loss of referal money?

Would you be complaining if someone you didn't know posted it here? If not, then you shouldn't be upset now because these are the current facts. Facts are facts no matter who is posting them.

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Thanks

Ok besides the fact that it is me posting this info- what do you guys have against the facts regarding the Clark county business license being made public for people to consider when deciding if the DW course is right for them? I don't get it? Why don't you want people to know that his business doesn't show up in the search database? Is it the potential loss of referal money?

Would you be complaining if someone you didn't know posted it here? If not, then you shouldn't be upset now because these are the current facts. Facts are facts no matter who is posting them.

Cause we dont give a shit! How many girls have gotten his program, at home, via teleconference, live, etc... and it was JUST FINE for them, regardless of his business license. It seems to me that the only people who care are those who dont have any plans on taking the course. No one else is whining about it. No one else cares.

Thanks

Okay, just to clarify things a bit here since TL obviously has an issue with keeping the peace. So much for a truce...I guess that lasted, what, about 5 days?

First, at the moment, I do not have access to the mounds of paperwork that I've gatherd in just the last week on this matter. I will tomorrow though and I will be happy to post a follow-up to this post then when I do.

Just to give everyone an update on this whole business license mess. We are 100% up to date with all required licenses. Why they aren't showing up in the searches is beyond me. Rest assured I will be making a call to the relevent government agencies tomorrow to find out why. As I had mentioned already, our business licenses lapsed back in April. I take full responsibility for this and the paperwork just fell through the cracks. I had someone working for me at the time as an assistant and my bet is that the papers never made it across my desk. This was actually brought to my attention while filing for a new business licnense for another company I'm starting. I didn't have the time to fix the issue on that visit so my plan was to handle it later in the week, which I did.

For starters, the claims of TL that we have never had any legal business licenses is a lie. So that everyone is clear here, we have had an open company checking account with Bank of America since 2nd quarter 2004. To obtain a company account you must have three things, a state business license, a DBA and a Federal Tax ID number. All of which were obtained at that time to open this account. If we never had either of these, we could not have done so. The Business License number I provided in a previous post is our number from when we filed it in 2004 and renewed it in 2005. That number, and the format of which it is in, has since been changed by the state of Nevada and we now have a new number issued to us. I've even gone so far and scanned our original license document for all to see...

Because all our licenses expired and needed renewing all at once, we took care of this all at once last week with one exception which I will explain in a moment.

We first paid $100.00 to the state of Nevada to renew our license which expired in April. In addition, we paid a $100 late fee. It sucks, and yet it is what it is.

Then, we went to the city of Las Vegas (City Hall to be specific) to re-file for our city business license. You need this before you get your county business license for Clark County. So we renewed our city license under the category of Event Management (they don't have a category for seminar company) plus some other fee and charge which rolled out to, if memory serves, $410.00. After that, we went to file for the Clark County business license. Interestingly enough, they told us not to renew that license at this time because we just recently filed for incorporation (LLC) and that because of that, it is going to change the way our business gets filed. Since that takes about a month to finalize, they didn't want to rewew our license at that time because I'd only be back in 2 weeks to redo it all over again. As a result, they told me to not get the license at that time and to wait until all our corporate filings are taken care of before getting the county license.

SO, just to satisfy Tigerlilly in her never-ending pursuit to cause trouble, I'll be happy to make some phone calls for her tomorrow and find out why this information cannot be found online. I'm positive it's a simple answer and I will find out the reason tomorrow. After that, I'm done with this topic as the dead horse on this matter was beaten way too many times.

The ORIGINAL Stripper Sales School
    -
    Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. ~Abraham Lincoln

Cally

We just want to know why you feel the need to post this everywhere on the forum. It really seems like your taking your personal problem out on him and are out to try and sabbatoge his program, which by the way will never happen because he has WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too many happy customers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeDWinter View Post
    So why does it need to be repeated? Why do we need it on more than one post?
    Because it is relevant and because some people are activly trying to sweep it under the rug for obvious conflict of interest reasons.

Also because new members or those who don't vist Site Issues are likely not aware.

What's wrong with making facts available for people to consider or not consider as they see fit?

How many barely 18 year newbies do you think are going to be aware that (as of today anyway) the business is not completly legal if the info gets swept under the rug? Don't you think they have the right to consider that before they spend hubndreds or thousands of dollars on a business without all the required licenses?

Knowledge is power. What's wrong with providing knowledge to allow them to make a more empowered choice?

Robert F. Kennedy
    June 6, 1966

Cally

I think I figured it out!!!

TigerLily is just pissed off that everyone likes Adam and not her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast