Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turning Down Drinks for Tips Instead???

The middle of a field in the south texas countryside...
    Thanks

Default Re: Turning Down Drinks for Tips Instead???

We're not allowed to say no to drinks, at my club, either, but we aren't allowed to ask for them, either. I wouldn't personally ask for a tip in exchange for the drink, because the drink is in most cases to give the guy the pleasure of buying a pretty girl a drink and having one with her, as opposed to giving a pretty girl money. Though the latter would please us more, the more you please the customer - how well you sell the fantasy, I mean - usually ends up with more money for the dancer anyway, whether it be more dances bought or an extra tip at the end.

Thanks

I don't think it is rude to ask for a tip instead of a drink. I only know of one
    stripper that will sit and drink with me and I really like it. It gives me this
    deluded sense of being a stud when she really justs wanta a drink and more
    of my money.

Lola Rose

I don't think I'd have the nerve to ask for the money.... b/c I think all I would get would be 5-10$. But, I sit w/ them for a moment, pretend to enjoy my virgin drink, then do some dances. 20+, usually at least 40-60, seems so much better, and everyone's happy.

if a guy said I don't do dances, move on. he wants to make you work to make a sale, and he's a pl....

Thanks

I'd just as soon skip the drink and give tips straight to the dancer. All the area clubs have a drink hustle with at least half going to the house. It's a way for the club to make easy money, but there's a downside - more drunk dancers and custies. Neither contribute to the club experience from my standpoint. Dancers who are falling down drunk aren't sexy.
    Summer afternoon - Summer afternoon... the two most beautiful words in the English language. Henry James

Thanks

It seems to be a mixed bag issue here. I guess it doesnt really matter. It just had me wondering because I had some guys say, "You're not my type, but I'll buy you a drink." I personally wouldnt want someone around me that I wasnt digging, at least from a custy perspective, but thats me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I dunno - I'm never rude about it, but I kind of got over the idea that a guy buying me a drink is buying an excessive block of my time or tying me to him. I feel perfectly okay walking away and leaving the drink or taking it with me. Again, I don't do it rudely or to be rude, but.... well, my theory goes as such: we are not on a date. All guys in strip clubs KNOW we are not on a date. I am there to sell the dance. If they don't want the dance, they don't have to get one. If they are buying me a drink they are doing it to be nice, and I can accept that courtesy with courtesy but without looking at it as a financial transaction between the customer and me.
    Thats a very good illustration of it, thank you. I sometimes feel obligated to stay and finish it, but thats my own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette View Post
    It depends on the club / area. In some places, the drink is just a necessary part of the hustle. Get a virgin drink to avoid having too much booze. Work it out with the waitress and he will not know the difference - it's the act of drinking/socializing with them they care most about, not you getting drunk. But, act a little silly if they're the kind who want you to get drunk...My club is very much a wannadance club, and I always smart off something like "eh, I don't need any booze to have fun here", giggle, shove boobs up under his nose "so I can dance for you now?"
    I guess I may have to do that. Customers get all touchy about it when I get selzter or bottled water. I explain that I get dehydrated easily (which I do, Im always thirsty). I think after working in a high hustle club, then going back to a low hustle club has made me impaitent when guys want to sit and drink with you before deciding.

But I digress...I originally was referring to customers that claim not to get dances but will buy a drink and expect me to sit and hang out for a drink that frankly, I could buy myself.

Quote Originally Posted by doc-catfish View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer to contribute that money towards the cost of a dance considering customers here pay $10-100 for a dancer "drink" in addition to the bar price of the actual drink.
    I personally would rather dance too. I assume that customers buy drinks for dancers if they thay can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by mdiver View Post
    Would it be better for us customers to ask; can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money, instead of the standard can I buy you a drink?
    hmmm...maybe. try it and see what happens, lol.

thanks for everyones' responses
    I'm getting my Dial-A-Stripper service up and running again. If you are in NYC or NJ and are interested in private party dancing, email [email protected] with your SW handle, contact info, photo (if you have one) & best time to call and I'll get back to you asap.

If you're having a party and need strippers, email me with the details and any questions you have. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkashaM View Post

hmmm...maybe. try it and see what happens, lol.

thanks for everyones' responses
    I was just being sarcastic, although I would like to see someone else try it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdiver View Post
    I was just being sarcastic, although I would like to see someone else try it.
    LOL, so was I.
    I'm getting my Dial-A-Stripper service up and running again. If you are in NYC or NJ and are interested in private party dancing, email [email protected] with your SW handle, contact info, photo (if you have one) & best time to call and I'll get back to you asap.

If you're having a party and need strippers, email me with the details and any questions you have. Thanks!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Yes it would.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,276 Times in 870 Posts

wow this is an old thread
    Where am I? Boston

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12