Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking Ugly Making Pretty Good Money

Thanks

Thumbs up Looking Ugly Making Pretty Good Money

Isn't it weird sometimes when you think you are looking your best you don't make any money? After you just bought a new outfit, your hair & makeup are looking really good, and your body is just right? Another dancer told me it's probably because they are intimidated. Sounds pretty reasonable. The strange thing is when you are wearing an old outfit that you don't feel pretty in anymore, and you are not looking your best you bank?? I guess looking dumpy makes you more approachable... men are strange sometimes.

Lola Rose

Default Re: Looking Ugly Making Pretty Good Money

lol. I do the best when I look like a million dollars, b/c I present myself like that. I rarely even go to work if I don't feel like I look great, why would you?

Thanks

hi im from england and its the same for me,when i have my hair,nails tan done and feel the dogs bolocks(english saying!) i earn fuck all ha ha,but when i feel like shit and look it i earn plenty? x

Thanks

yea thats is sooo true, I made so much money. I had running mascara on my face. guys was loving me. I was on a role. I was so busy I could not break. VIP room everything was all good. At the end of the night I had running mascara all on my face. But I made over one thousand. I was told when you are to pretty guys get scared you might reject them. GO figure
    If you want the present to be differant from the past, study the past.
    Baruch Spindza

It is what it is, not what you want it to become, that's important -- at least for now. Today, remember that things worth having are worth waiting for!
    The Stars

Minds are like parachutes: They only function when open.
    Thomas Dewar

Dont throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
    Swedish Proverb

Lola Rose

Quote Originally Posted by mummy mia View Post
    hi im from england and its the same for me,when i have my hair,nails tan done and feel the dogs bolocks(english saying!) i earn fuck all ha ha,but when i feel like shit and look it i earn plenty? x
    this may sound mean, but that's not my intention...

are you behaving less like a bitch when you look like a slob? b/c maybe the problem isn't how hot you look, but how you act.

or, maybe you have a shitty perception of what makes you look good...

Thanks

oh my god not at all,did i come across bad then? sorry im having a dancers crisis at the mo but i know if i feel good i will have a shit night, its allways the way 4 me if not sorted i will do ok.

Lola Rose

oh my god not at all,did i come across bad then? sorry im having a dancers crisis at the mo but i know if i feel good i will have a shit night, its allways the way 4 me if not sorted i will do ok.
    no, it wasn't anything you said, I just don't get it......

are you a top girl in your club, look wise? Meaning, do you fit in?

Thanks

yes i do fit in have been working 4 all the fyeos clubs in the uk 4 7 years, still looking good for my age and earing good money,but working with girls 10 years younger than me as i said having a crisis!

Thanks

Perhaps you are less approachable when you feel like you look your absolute stripper best. Just an idea that i'm throwing out... You might be unintentionally disengaging yourself from the audience/customers because you are perhaps more settled with yourself on a night that you know you look good. I find that it's not the magic outfit or look but how engaged I am with the crowd/how proactively I search for nonverbal connection with customers. Think approachability, friendliness, availability, a ready smile..... perhaps you are unconsciously letting one of these stripper MUSTS slack on the very night you are so comfortable in your skin. Perhaps your confidence has become a double edged sword if it's making you project a less available/approachable vibe. Just a theory. For whatever it's worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    Strippers are like ninjas. You never know how many there are or if the person next to you is one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    ...I assume you probably don't want to deal with pervs, and the guys that just don't give a fuck about money are like unicorns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinder View Post
    I know I have said it before, and I'll say it again.... THE VAGINA IS NOT A CLOWN CAR!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,462 Times in 1,086 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

YUP!!! I have had nights where I was feeling up and made crap. Then there were better nights where I go in the dressing room at the end of the night and find pimples on my ass!!! Good thing I didn't know about it during the night. I chalked that one up to pity money.

Thanks

its really weird i earn my money from being myself i am very down 2 earth and dont do all that shit dirty talk,i have allways been the top earner at work for being the girl u have a laugh and a joke with but my i see new young young girls starting work and they feel the need to be really dirty which upsets me,bless me im old school.men do feel scared of me as im big booobs black hair and green eyes and dont take any shit.

Thanks

there is nothing worse than having sports on your bum,my mate used to draw them in whith a black pencil she looked liked she had sat down in chocholate.

Lola Rose

there is nothing worse than having sports on your bum,my mate used to draw them in whith a black pencil she looked liked she had sat down in chocholate.
    or shit.

Thanks

thats nasty,he he

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redhothoney View Post

Isn't it weird sometimes when you think you are looking your best you don't make any money? After you just bought a new outfit, your hair & makeup are looking really good, and your body is just right? Another dancer told me it's probably because they are intimidated. Sounds pretty reasonable. The strange thing is when you are wearing an old outfit that you don't feel pretty in anymore, and you are not looking your best you bank?? I guess looking dumpy makes you more approachable... men are strange sometimes.

I wore my standard long blue dress. I didn't wear make-up... well.. I did... I just put on a little eye shadow (and only did my lid), a light pink coloured lipstick and some blush. I never do anything special with my hair except comb/brush it.

..................and out on the floor on two separate nights (Monday and Wednesday) I went as such. I didn't feel sexy at all! I felt okay just not sexy.

...................and both nights I made good money.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Lola Rose

lame. i wish i could make money (the same) without my full look, hair, nails, makeup, outfit all done up....

i'm sure i could make good money like that, but not great.

Thanks

hmmm, this explains why i make no money wen i look my best.

i remember wen i first started at my club, coming from stringfellows and spearmint rhino i felt like i needed to downgrade my look to fit in and make money and the nights i did that, it worked. the sluttier/dirtier i looked, the more money i made...

someone recently told me that its also cos the hot chicks dont feel like they need to work that hard.

just a thought
    "Sex is currency. What's the use of being beautiful if you can't profit from it?" - Lily St Cyr (40's burlesque dancer)

Thanks

i think also sometimes guys are confused wen they see a flawless girl in the club becos half of them is saying they should respect such a beauty and the other half is saying, im in a strip club where women are giving themselves to me without me having to work for it, therefor it is my natural male nature not to respect that and that imbalance makes them go for a girl who balances it out. "ah, a regular slutty stripper looking girl, i can do this"

maybe?

but then all custies are different, some may go to a SC just to see those goddesses...?
    "Sex is currency. What's the use of being beautiful if you can't profit from it?" - Lily St Cyr (40's burlesque dancer)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

God,I agree with you guys,that's weird but always seems to be true!

goldengrl69

Its the same thing when you go out OTC. If im running to the store, looking like I hope I dont run in to anyone, the guys are all on me! Never fails to happen!

Thanks

i think guys just dont like girls who look high maintenance. if they can hang out with you and dont feel like they hav to run a mile for you every minute of every hour your much more desirable.

Picaresque

hahaha, I was just about to post this same observation! Yesterday I had school from 8-11 am, and I came straight from school to the club. I was wearing my favorite dress that always gets tons of compliments, but I hadn't even shaved, taken a shower or washed my hair that day...and I'd slept in my eye makeup b/c I'd worked the night before. And i was tired as hell from a week of full-time school and working.

And I made $400! (On a day shift, that's great--and it's the goal I set for myself for day shifts but definitely don't always reach.)

But it wasn't just yesterday...I've noticed that when I go all out with nails, tan, hair, makeup, etc....I don't make much money. When I'm just plain old me with smudgy eye makeup, ragged nails and messy hair, I make money practically effortlessly. WEIRD.

Thanks

do you think our attitude/personality is different wen we know we dont look our best and maybe that is what they are responding to rather than the fact we dont look our best?

*ponders*

Thanks

Weird! Same thing here....when I don't get all "glammed" out, and I'm more natural....not saying I feel like sh*t or anything...but I just didn't put much effort into the whole thing...I bank!

And yes, I do think it has more to do with my attitude then my look, because I know for a fact on nights when I go casual with my appearance I'm alos casual in my attitude. I'm mroe relaxed, I laugh more and I'm not as...pushy maybe? I don't know if that's the right word.

Anyway, it's happened enough that I started to make that my routine, I would wear a little less make-up, not go overboard styling the hair, and I would pick an outfit that was more fun and comfortable than something glamorous and intricate.

Oh well, if it works, right?

Thanks

For me, the best nights I've ever had were when I've looked my best. I think this happens because getting "glamorized" makes me feel like a millions bucks and it shows on my face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast