Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Thread: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

  1. #1
    Featured Member redhothoney's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In the South
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 130 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Don't we all want to be powerful women, that make great money? Without having shame in our game? What is it that these girls have that makes them have guys paying to sit with them? buying them expensive gifts? are they really not doing any extras with these guys or are they that special? what are they doing to be so powerful in making money?
    My question is what are these girls doing that is different that is making them make so much money?

  2. #2
    Featured Member cameronfl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    south fl
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    It varies from girl to girl. I've had several customers over the years pay (sometimes thousands) just to sit and chat...I never took my clothes off for most of these guys. I've had them buy expensive bottles, and I have several expensive gifts I've recieved over the years from $400 Victorias Secret lingerie to diamonds. I did NOT do extras.
    Honestly...I just got lucky. I am educated and a bit older and could carry on a good conversation with them about the things they were interested in. I've had guys tell me that they had nobody else to talk to and they really enjoyed seeing me because of that.
    I've played therapist many times.
    I never "hustled" these guys to get any of the gifts or cash they gave me...like i said..I just happened to get the right guys at the right times that had a crapload of money and just wanted a pretty girl to talk to..it was mostly luck.
    People always ask me, did I ever learn anything when I was a stripper? Yeah, I did. One man plus two beers equals 20 dollars.
    -- Anna Nicole Smith

    Myspace is an obsession...much like Stripperweb...
    http://www.myspace.com/cameronkeys (real myspace)

    http://www.myspace.com/sexyhotdancer(work myspace)


    Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Sinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    318
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 128 Times in 39 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    It's not always about appreciation.
    Sometimes the endless gifts are an attempt by the customer to buy the dancer out. The custy thinks that the more gifts they give the more of a chance they will get to see the dancer OTC. Some girls that Ive known, have fallen for this trick. SOme girls play guys like this like you wouldnt believe. One example: a girl I knew who played a cutomer for a couple of weeks. He kept bringing in gifts, and paid her just to sit and chat. She finally broke down and dated the custy OTC only to find that the gifts stopped immediately after the relationship was taken OTC.

    However, I did have a regular customer who came in every few months, for a few days. A buisness man, and a gentelman as well. After dancing and talking with him for a year, he told me that he was getting transfered, and wouldnt be comming to the club anymore. He bought me a nice diamond pendant before he left. It was a gift of appreciation. I pawned it.

  4. #4
    God/dess Paris's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,345
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 800 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by redhothoney View Post
    Don't we all want to be powerful women, that make great money? Without having shame in our game? What is it that these girls have that makes them have guys paying to sit with them? buying them expensive gifts? are they really not doing any extras with these guys or are they that special? what are they doing to be so powerful in making money?
    My question is what are these girls doing that is different that is making them make so much money?
    Straight up, you can do this, anyone can do this. All you have to do is mislead the customer until the well goes dry. There are no extras necessary. I've known dancers that string customers along for months (or years) because the customer is in love with the dancer and would do anything to keep her happy.

    I've seen girls do this with customer after customer. Usually, when the customer either a). runs out of money or b). realizes that the dancer is not going to be with him in any significant way, he has an emotional melt down and drama ensues.

    Usually the customer runs out of money first. The customers that are most likely to "fall in love" with dancers are not desirable to most women.

    There are a few dancers that can regularly land high rollers. But the truly successful men don't easily fall for the game. They can't be emotionally manipulated to spend more than they can afford on dancers, these guys have the money to drop $1000 on a girl in a few short hours several times a week. My guess is that these customers are less than 1% of all strip club customers.

    Of the scandalous dancers I've met, they've justified their actions by saying things like "I didn't hold a gun to his head" or, "He would have given his money to someone else anyway" (this could very well be true!).

    Basically, if you can pretend to be in love with the customer that is so desperately lonely that he wants to believe it, then you too can make bank on a regular basis.

    OR have a strong clientèle that has connections with the wealthiest of people in the community. If you are good, word will get around with the wealthy guys and you will be sought out by the guys that can afford to drop that kind of cash on a regular basis.


    Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!


  5. #5
    Senior Member ChubbyChaser's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    I've made my best money when I'm just relaxed and joke around. Not even trying to act sexy at all - just goofing around. A few nights I've banked I was even wearing a T-Shirt, heels and thong (not very classy) and just making guys laugh. But I think everyone has their thing, and that just works for me. We have plenty of girls who are sexy, flirty, seductive, intelligent, classy, and so on and so forth and the one's who do great are the ones who know what they are best at and can comfortably step into that role. One girl does amazing almost every night because she can do the whole girlfriend experience thing. Personally, I'm just a comedian with my customers, some love it some hate it, but that's just what I do.
    Sex for money? Never! For jewels, and furs, and revenge, like a lady! But not for money!

  6. #6
    God/dess Chrissy68's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    4,902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 360 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    ^ are you talking about getting paid for just sitting there? bec thats what OP was asking about and from yoru reply doesn't seem like you are.

    I find the best way to get paid for talk is to keep bringing up VIP. eventually the custy will say either, "I'd rather not go back there and I want YOU to get all the money, not the club, so let's just stay out here and talk." OR "why do you want to go back?" (or something of the sort) and with this Q your auto-reply should be, well, i am having a lot of fun with you but i'm at work, and i need to make money. immediately the guy will understand and you will find out what his agenda is. maybe he will go back there and you will continue conversing with your clothes on (i have a reg i do this with for hours- usually 2-3) or maybe he will volunteer that he'll just pay you to stay with him.

    it's about conversation, plain and simple. as Cameron said, playing therapist works too.
    as for guys buying gifts, some say they want to take you shopping. well, say at that point something you have been wanting: "OOooh, i have totally been lusting over that new coach signature purse, i think i should get it in black." conversation will go on, he will remember that. then when he tries to make a date, say, "i could totally get fired for going OTC. there was a girl last week that got fired for that." or "i totally want to but my schedule is f*cked. *sigh*"

    sometimes you just have to ask.
    "im really enjoying my conversation with you but i am at work and have to make money. can we work something out so we can keep on talking and enjoying each others' company?" that works wonders too.

    Love it!

  7. #7
    242_fair
    Guest

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    I had to laugh my ass off because Paris totally broke it down !!

    This is basically a Users-Guide to (rich) men. Oh god that is so dry written but its fucking true.

    You just need to be a shameless bitch and hustle the mofos, which sounds really evil but a lot of girls (myself included) justify it by saying 'he's trying to pay to fuck me, so I'll fuck him alright!'

    I've got the gifts, money, car, holidays, $ in the thousands... its is possible. It helps if you are educated and can talk to that kind of customer. And they only come by once in a while so you need to know what you are looking for (senior executive / high net worth individual with LOADS of expendible income, unhappily married usually, you need to be able to ask his situation carefully...)

    A lot of girls don't really have a chance becuse they are uneducated, unsophisticated, etc. You need to talk the talk / dress the dress of a rich man's mistress and you will probabally need to see him outside the club though definetly not necessairily for sex. I mean how can you negotiate a $10,000 tuition payment over the DJ and club noise?

    I have a particular formula, if anyone is interested... (let the flames begin)


    Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Straight up, you can do this, anyone can do this. All you have to do is mislead the customer until the well goes dry. There are no extras necessary. I've known dancers that string customers along for months (or years) because the customer is in love with the dancer and would do anything to keep her happy.

    I've seen girls do this with customer after customer. Usually, when the customer either a). runs out of money or b). realizes that the dancer is not going to be with him in any significant way, he has an emotional melt down and drama ensues.

    Usually the customer runs out of money first. The customers that are most likely to "fall in love" with dancers are not desirable to most women.

    There are a few dancers that can regularly land high rollers. But the truly successful men don't easily fall for the game. They can't be emotionally manipulated to spend more than they can afford on dancers, these guys have the money to drop $1000 on a girl in a few short hours several times a week. My guess is that these customers are less than 1% of all strip club customers.

    Of the scandalous dancers I've met, they've justified their actions by saying things like "I didn't hold a gun to his head" or, "He would have given his money to someone else anyway" (this could very well be true!).

    Basically, if you can pretend to be in love with the customer that is so desperately lonely that he wants to believe it, then you too can make bank on a regular basis.

    OR have a strong clientèle that has connections with the wealthiest of people in the community. If you are good, word will get around with the wealthy guys and you will be sought out by the guys that can afford to drop that kind of cash on a regular basis.

  8. #8
    Kaylinn
    Guest

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    I'd be interested to have that formula.
    I have only met that guy once in my life. The one I strung along, over and over again, and got everything my heart desired and gave nothing in return. Actually, Im not that heartless. We had an agreement, and he didnt keep it. I said no sex, he said ok. Well, when he started asking for sex, the game changed. I became ruthless and strung him along as he deserved it. It was always well, give me 10 more grand, then I'll fuck you. Well, I need to go shopping, then I'll fuck you. For some reason, his dumb ass kept dishing out the cash. I figured, if he was so dumb and clueless to keep on dishign out cash for nothing, I'd keep taking it.

    These guys are once in a lifetime. Im hoping one day, I'll meet another.

    Now..for in the club, I have met guys who have paid me a lot of money to just sit and talk. these are the best customers. These are the guys who will spend and spend, just to talk. You can only lapdance for so long, but a conversation will last all night. They are not hard to come across, these are the types of people I target and make the most money off of. You just have to discover what they are interested in, and be able to carry on a conversation.

    Just a few nights ago I walked up to this boy, he was 25. He started talkign my ear off, and I sat and listened politely for a few minutes, and then he said he doesnt get lapdances, he doesnt spend money on strippers, he is to cheap. I said I appriciate the honesty, but I am at work, and do need to go make money. I said I enjoyed our conversation, maybe later on afetr I have made some money I will stop back and we can chat some more. He said, well..I dont want you to go, your awesome, I really want to talk to you. I can't affor dmuch, but how long can you stay if I pay you $200? He paid me, and i stayed and chatted with him for a bit longer. You just have to be willign to listen to what they want to talk about, and act interested.

  9. #9
    242_fair
    Guest

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Well basically they can't spend what they don't have, so you need to figure out who is earning $150k+ because those are the only guys who will drop g's.

    That elimenates 95% of everyone (unless you work at Scores or whatever). When you find a guy with the income, you really just need to turn up the charm and use your sense to work him right... some guys actually want to help support a hot student, some want the thrill of the chase, it all depends on the guy.

    But the moral of the story is that when i find someone in a position to spend serious money, I take it as my stripper duty to withdraw as much cash as possible.

    (I also accept cheques. Seriously. Make them out to my University if that makes it easier. Its been known to happen).

    Blowjobs don't hurt but I suppose that's a different thread...

  10. #10
    God/dess Chrissy68's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    4,902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 360 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    ^ yea and those 1k dropping guys are the ones who say things like "the money is not what matters i just like spending time with you!" (major indication!)

    Love it!

  11. #11
    Featured Member 21stcenturyfox's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 408 Times in 137 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by cameronfl View Post
    It varies from girl to girl. I've had several customers over the years pay (sometimes thousands) just to sit and chat...I never took my clothes off for most of these guys. I've had them buy expensive bottles, and I have several expensive gifts I've recieved over the years from $400 Victorias Secret lingerie to diamonds. I did NOT do extras.
    Honestly...I just got lucky. I am educated and a bit older and could carry on a good conversation with them about the things they were interested in. I've had guys tell me that they had nobody else to talk to and they really enjoyed seeing me because of that.
    I've played therapist many times.
    I never "hustled" these guys to get any of the gifts or cash they gave me...like i said..I just happened to get the right guys at the right times that had a crapload of money and just wanted a pretty girl to talk to..it was mostly luck.
    this is the kind of dancer i want to become because i know i am good at exactly that. good company, witty, intelligent, great smile, fantastic eyes and very good at the therapist type company too.

    i just dont seem to ever meet these kinds of guys in my club, the other girls always get to them first. i think also, i sometimes feel intimidated by these guys...
    "Sex is currency. What's the use of being beautiful if you can't profit from it?" - Lily St Cyr (40's burlesque dancer)

  12. #12
    Featured Member redhothoney's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In the South
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 130 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    The gifts are good until they start trying to kiss you ) or get too touchy cuddly with you. how do you play the gf role while avoiding this? wow this has to be one of the most informative forums i've read so far. thanks ladies for the 411! keep them coming please lol.
    REDHOTHONEY

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleJade View Post
    In my opinion, there are no normal strippers though... it's like a bag of jelly beans, they're all made of sugar but come in all different colors and flavors. (I think I'd be the root beer kind... mmmmm.)

  13. #13
    God/dess Chrissy68's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    4,902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 360 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    well when a guy goes to kiss you, rub the back of his neck while nose-nuzzling, in such a way that he feels as if it's really intimate but no bodily fluids are beign exchanged. or jsut say, "i think that kissing is the most personal thing you can do, i hope you understand." of course, that might make them try to aim for that...
    i find nothing wrong with too touchy cuddly, some guys are all about the hugging, and that's fine for me, unless you mean too touchy as in pussy grabbing. then that is not ok wiht me.

    Love it!

  14. #14
    Featured Member cameronfl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    south fl
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    I dont mind the touchy hugging...even a peck kiss if the guys spending enough. if he tries to go further then I am comfortable with...the answer is usually"oh..no..I'll get in trouble if they see that" or "oh honey...we arent there yet..slow down..."(with a giggle)
    People always ask me, did I ever learn anything when I was a stripper? Yeah, I did. One man plus two beers equals 20 dollars.
    -- Anna Nicole Smith

    Myspace is an obsession...much like Stripperweb...
    http://www.myspace.com/cameronkeys (real myspace)

    http://www.myspace.com/sexyhotdancer(work myspace)


    Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

  15. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Twin Cities, Minnesota
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 43 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy68 View Post
    ^ are you talking about getting paid for just sitting there? bec thats what OP was asking about and from yoru reply doesn't seem like you are.

    I find the best way to get paid for talk is to keep bringing up VIP. eventually the custy will say either, "I'd rather not go back there and I want YOU to get all the money, not the club, so let's just stay out here and talk." OR "why do you want to go back?" (or something of the sort) and with this Q your auto-reply should be, well, i am having a lot of fun with you but i'm at work, and i need to make money. immediately the guy will understand and you will find out what his agenda is. maybe he will go back there and you will continue conversing with your clothes on (i have a reg i do this with for hours- usually 2-3) or maybe he will volunteer that he'll just pay you to stay with him.

    it's about conversation, plain and simple. as Cameron said, playing therapist works too.
    as for guys buying gifts, some say they want to take you shopping. well, say at that point something you have been wanting: "OOooh, i have totally been lusting over that new coach signature purse, i think i should get it in black." conversation will go on, he will remember that. then when he tries to make a date, say, "i could totally get fired for going OTC. there was a girl last week that got fired for that." or "i totally want to but my schedule is f*cked. *sigh*"

    sometimes you just have to ask.
    "im really enjoying my conversation with you but i am at work and have to make money. can we work something out so we can keep on talking and enjoying each others' company?" that works wonders too.
    This is excellent advice. As I've gotten a little older (I'm 25 now I started when I was 20) got more experienced, more confident at being an entertainer I understand more how to work this buisness and what I need to do to be this kinda dancer. I find now that I appeal to these types of guys more than ever.

    This is how I look to make money now...it is the most profitable way.

  16. #16
    Senior Member ChubbyChaser's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    ]^ are you talking about getting paid for just sitting there? bec thats what OP was asking about and from yoru reply doesn't seem like you are.
    Getting them interested in buying dances - that's the hardest part sometimes. Then sometimes they come back and want more on another day. My strategy is the "I have a friend at the strip club" feeling not "I'm in love with a stripper". That would make more money - but I don't have it in me.
    Sex for money? Never! For jewels, and furs, and revenge, like a lady! But not for money!

  17. #17
    God/dess Chrissy68's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    4,902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 360 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChaser View Post
    Getting them interested in buying dances - that's the hardest part sometimes. Then sometimes they come back and want more on another day.
    what?? the question/thread is about getting paid for NOT dancing and instead for talk..
    i hate when ppl dont read and just post a response. it's so sophie marie.

    Love it!

  18. #18
    Featured Member redhothoney's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In the South
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 130 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    no its okay because these are good tips
    REDHOTHONEY

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleJade View Post
    In my opinion, there are no normal strippers though... it's like a bag of jelly beans, they're all made of sugar but come in all different colors and flavors. (I think I'd be the root beer kind... mmmmm.)

  19. #19
    God/dess
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Phoenix is home, work in Upper Midwest Boonies
    Posts
    3,274
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 104 Times in 58 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    My take on the situation is this. TRYING to get guys with money to like you is futile.

    A dancer must work on herself first. Looks of course matter. Are your nails done, toes and hands, is makeup worn properly, are your costumes tasteful complete with matching or coordinating thongs, and shoes matching. Is your hairstyle most becoming on you and makeup properly worn?

    Are you always smiling and have a pleasant pleasing personality? Are you a humble person, or do you come across as a golddigger? Do you approach everyone and have that playful fun personality while approaching guys? Do you let these guys feel like they are daddy, or the man? If you come across lie you are too much in control, these types of guys will be turned off. They want to be your Romeo.

    Can you make guys feel comfortable with you and make them laugh? As they talk about themselves, do you give them good eye contact and maybe touch their arm or leg showing interest.

    Can you conduct yourself in the same manner with a country looking guy as you would with a sophisticated looking businessman? Looks don't determine the amount of wealth someone has. A rural cattlebroker could have and be more willing to spend money on a pretty, well kept dancer with a fun flirty personality than a white collar businessman, right?

    Many dancers who look classy, walk around like they are too good for the customers, You know the type, the "don't touch me here, don't touch me there, if you don't have, or are not willing to spend hundreds on me then fuck you " types.

    Guys are not going to fall for stuck up girls who seem uptight. And they are not going to fall for girls who are trying to hard sell them. If you make a customer who seems to enjoy your personality and looks feel comfortable and make him feel like you enjoy his company, that is the kind who will want to spend regular time and money on you. And these guys REQUIRE an exchange of phone numbers and a willingness to talk to them regularly on the phone. Remember, these guys want someone to talk to, to listen to them as that is what they lack at home. if you want maximun money from these types, you have to be there for them when they want to talk. They probably won't chat long, but just want to know you will talk to them when they are lonely.

    A dancer can't make a customer with money like her. You have to appeal to him lookswise first, and if your personality complements your looks then all is good.

    That is what fucked up backstabbing dancers don't understand. They think by trying to sabotage a wealthy guys regular dancer that the guy will spend his money on them. Even if he stopped seeing his favorite girl, he is not likely to spend money on the girl who badmouthed her. A nasty personality NEVER works in this or any kind of business.

    The money will come with minimal effort from these guys IF you the dancer make them want to give it to you. You won't have to probe these kinds of guys too hard. If you make them feel comfortable, they will tell you what they do and about their finanial means. Once you know that, VIP rooms, or a chunk of private dances, or cash under the table, or a shopping spree, etc. etc. will come without you having to ask.

    Moral of the story: If you are the cute, fun girl in the club who is bubbly and well liked, and who doesn't disriminate with types of customers, eventually the knight in shining armor type with lots of money and little BS will come your way.

  20. #20
    God/dess DancerWealth's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 59 Times in 40 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post

    Moral of the story: If you are the cute, fun girl in the club who is bubbly and well liked, and who doesn't disriminate with types of customers, eventually the knight in shining armor type with lots of money and little BS will come your way.
    You're absolutely, 100% correct on this Tina! It's the simple laws of attraction. Be the best and you will attract the best. It's just that simple

    The ORIGINAL Stripper Sales School
    -
    Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. ~Abraham Lincoln

  21. #21
    Lola Rose
    Guest

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy68 View Post
    what?? the question/thread is about getting paid for NOT dancing and instead for talk..
    i hate when ppl dont read and just post a response. it's so sophie marie.


    Chrissy, you fucking rock!

  22. #22
    AlexxaHex
    Guest

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Tina, you gave really great, solid advice.
    I have found that my best customers come easily. I never had to work hard for them, but just by being ethical and nice I did attract them. They can definitely sense when a woman is just out for the money. Even if you do care about it (and naturally, we all do) the key is to not make an issue of it.

  23. #23
    Featured Member 21stcenturyfox's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 408 Times in 137 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexxaHex View Post
    Tina, you gave really great, solid advice.
    I have found that my best customers come easily. I never had to work hard for them, but just by being ethical and nice I did attract them. They can definitely sense when a woman is just out for the money. Even if you do care about it (and naturally, we all do) the key is to not make an issue of it.
    That worked for me last night. I was so relaxed and calm I was just nice to people and wasnt pushing for money. This one guy was bitching about how crap our club is cos its so cramped and he eventually bought a dance from me because I just smiled and listened to him. He said "i'll have a dance with you because you spoke nicely to me"
    "Sex is currency. What's the use of being beautiful if you can't profit from it?" - Lily St Cyr (40's burlesque dancer)

  24. #24
    Senior Member ChubbyChaser's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    what?? the question/thread is about getting paid for NOT dancing and instead for talk..
    i hate when ppl dont read and just post a response. it's so sophie marie.
    I read the topic and gave her my advice. The question was how to be a powerful money maker - and I gave the best answer I could. Basically, how do you make men adore you and want to spend their money on you. The question was never “How do I get paid for nothing?” it was “Who wants to be a powerful money maker?” and details of what that entitles. And that’s what I responded to.
    Sex for money? Never! For jewels, and furs, and revenge, like a lady! But not for money!

  25. #25
    God/dess Chrissy68's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    4,902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 360 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Who wants to be a poweful money maker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChaser View Post
    I read the topic and gave her my advice. The question was how to be a powerful money maker - and I gave the best answer I could. Basically, how do you make men adore you and want to spend their money on you. The question was never “How do I get paid for nothing?” it was “Who wants to be a powerful money maker?” and details of what that entitles. And that’s what I responded to.
    actually the question was:

    Quote Originally Posted by redhothoney View Post
    What is it that these girls have that makes them have guys paying to sit with them? buying them expensive gifts? are they really not doing any extras with these guys or are they that special? what are they doing to be so powerful in making money?
    My question is what are these girls doing that is different that is making them make so much money?
    and your answer didn't quite correlate. but whatev. just realize that not always do thread titles match up with the original post. since you are newer to SW i will forgive this time,
    just so long as it doesnt happen again :spanks you:

    Love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. great money maker most girls dont think about...
    By 21stcenturyfox in forum Hustle Hut
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:21 AM
  2. best money maker!!!
    By rdwwet in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 08:30 PM
  3. What's Your "Money Maker"?
    By KittyKat07 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 04:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •