Thread: Massage table at the club: Nongreasy massage lotion

Thanks

Default Massage table at the club: Nongreasy massage lotion

We have a massage table at my club that the dancers can use to give custies massages on a per song payment, like an LD. It is new and no one has used it yet, but it has just been sitting there for a couple of weeks and I think it is about time to start utilizing it. Does anyone have a set up like this at their club? How do you work it?

Does anyone have any suggestions on nongreasy lotions that can be used for a massage that won't get in the way of stage work? I assume we'd towel off and stuff afterwards, but I want something that will minimize any later messiness.

Thanks for the info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Default Re: Massage table at the club: Nongreasy massage lotion

Very interesting. Do the customers get undressed? I'm assuming it's a full table where they lay down, not just the chair kind.

I don't know a lotion to recommend, but I'm very curious to see how it goes.
    I'm confused, but the Chewbacca Truffle Shuffle cleared it up. - Emily

Thanks

That's what I assumed, but maybe not? It is right in front of the bouncer's stand in the LD room so I would think that wouldn't cause too much ruckus. Nothing has really been established with this so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

When I went to massage school, there was a word that they used to describe a lotions greasiness that was high tech and I can't remember it for the life of me!

Anyway!

I would use something not on the oil side, but more of a lotion. Cocoa butter works well, and its inexpensive. Also, when I was in school and used some of their massage lotions, I found I had an allergic reaction to some (mostly ones including jojoba). Go simple, and cheap. A la cocoa butter.

Thanks

Well if you working on skin. I think Biotone will be fine. It is non greasy yet lubericate the skins. Yet it is ways to give a quick massage while the cloths are on! Also I will look up differant techniques, you can use to give a nice massage with out removing cloths.
    If you want the present to be differant from the past, study the past.
    Baruch Spindza

It is what it is, not what you want it to become, that's important -- at least for now. Today, remember that things worth having are worth waiting for!
    The Stars

Minds are like parachutes: They only function when open.
    Thomas Dewar

Dont throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
    Swedish Proverb

madmaxine

Neutrogena makes very good non-greasy lotions, and also Aveeno lotion.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I am a massage girl in a club! (P.S. we have them in Vancouver, not a rub and tug or anything). I used to use Holly oil, which is what most massage therapists use, but recently got a bad reaction to it as it is synthetic. Now I use Grapeseed oil (you can use the kind they sell at the grocery store, its the same). Great because it absorbs well, isn't too greasy, and has no smell. That is the reason I would suggest not using Cocoa butter as the guys may have a issue with the smell (one of most guys main concerns). As for cutting the grease, rub hand sanitizer on your hands afterward as it cuts out most of the oil. Never have greasy hands afterwards, just moisturized! Yay! And no germs, eeewwww! Try it.

Alaska

Yup, Aveeno is great, I do think oils are they best, get kukui nut organic body oil from Alba, not "oily" like that I swear!

NO KERI

fer cryin' out loud--that shit smells like diarrhea and is all around gross....I'm sure you won't be using anything in that 'class' anyway...

I'm just sayin what stuff I like personally, I'm no masseuse tho...but seriously try the Alba!

Thanks

I second the Biotone rec. Very easy to put clothing back on over it.

http://www.biotone.com/ourproducts.html
    We are women. We rise from the wave.
    ~Susan Griffin

Philly- Cheesesteaks, Tastykakes and Misto shakes!!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Hate to be a party-pooper, but I wouldn't suggest massinging naked skin in a stripclub environment anyway, therefore no lotion at all.

I'm not an expert, but I do know that its dark, and therefore you can't really see what cuts and scrapes someone may have on their skin. Further, since I assume you gals have no training, you may not be able to recognize different skin ailments/diseases etc.

I can see a whole world of YUK happening to some dancer's hands.

Keep the guys clothed and un-lotioned, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGirl View Post
    Oh, and nope, rubbing titties isn't air dancing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    The cut-off age for stripping is when customers stop paying you.

The end.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJayda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustJayda View Post
    Hate to be a party-pooper, but I wouldn't suggest massinging naked skin in a stripclub environment anyway, therefore no lotion at all.

I'm not an expert, but I do know that its dark, and therefore you can't really see what cuts and scrapes someone may have on their skin. Further, since I assume you gals have no training, you may not be able to recognize different skin ailments/diseases etc.

I can see a whole world of YUK happening to some dancer's hands.

Keep the guys clothed and un-lotioned, please.

I forgot totally about that, yep you never know who has a wart anywhere on there body. Or any other diease. So yea it is better to stick with some compression, jostling and tapping So that you can give a good massage with cloths on.
    If you want the present to be differant from the past, study the past.
    Baruch Spindza

It is what it is, not what you want it to become, that's important -- at least for now. Today, remember that things worth having are worth waiting for!
    The Stars

Minds are like parachutes: They only function when open.
    Thomas Dewar

Dont throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
    Swedish Proverb

God/dess
    Thanks

You might find something good at or even at . The Biotone seems to be a popular brand.

Thanks

Wow.. Good luck with that and more power to you. I'm with Jayda, I'm a nursing student so I'm a bit of a freak about touching other people's skin that I can't check beforehand. You never know what somebody might have! Just be careful
    The type of girl you wanna chew all of my bubblegum

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I'm a massage girl at two clubs in Denver, Diamond Cabaret and La Boheme. The way it works is that the massage girls (TLC girls) are actual employees, as opposed to independent contractors. So we don't have any house fees, BUT the house does take a cut (a big one) of whatever we make, which we are responsible to report pretty much on an honor system. The club pays our taxes, and guarantees minimum wage if whatever we've made on commission sales does not pay at least that.

So basically, we can walk around, talk to customers, drink, make sure they're drinking and give massages, generally limited to neck and shoulders. The customers are not allowed to take off their shirts. On the main floor, the house sets the massages at $10 per song, but a lot of the girls charge $20. We can also do private dances, and those are $40 per song. Champagne suites are $250 per half hour and $500 per hour not including tips. It's a bit harder to hustle as a TLC, I think it's definitely easier for the dancers because they have the advertising of stage sets and massage girls don't go on stage. What I've always done is push champagne suite sales first, then offer a dance, and finally a massage as a last resort. So basically in order from the highest price to lowest, taking the customer through three stages of having to tell you no, which is uncomfortable if you're aggressive in pushing sales. I do sell a suite most nights and earning potential is probably equivalent to the dancers, but the house comes and takes a 60% cut of what I report. So making $.40 on $1.00 I actually walk with substantially less than what I actually billed...still enough that it's totally worth the time and effort though.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 Times in 278 Posts

I'm sorry if this is a threadjack but...

@Akym Just out of curiosity, why did you chose to be a TLC and not a dancer? When you give private dances, I assume all your clothes stay on? I'm just curious. I've thought about doing the massage thing while I work on losing a few pounds before I audition as a dancer. Also, am I right in assuming that most of the massage girls don't have any kind of certification to be a "massage therapist"?
    "If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." ~ Emma Goldman

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akym View Post
    I'm a massage girl at two clubs in Denver, Diamond Cabaret and La Boheme. The way it works is that the massage girls (TLC girls) are actual employees, as opposed to independent contractors. So we don't have any house fees, BUT the house does take a cut (a big one) of whatever we make, which we are responsible to report pretty much on an honor system. The club pays our taxes, and guarantees minimum wage if whatever we've made on commission sales does not pay at least that.

So basically, we can walk around, talk to customers, drink, make sure they're drinking and give massages, generally limited to neck and shoulders. The customers are not allowed to take off their shirts. On the main floor, the house sets the massages at $10 per song, but a lot of the girls charge $20. We can also do private dances, and those are $40 per song. Champagne suites are $250 per half hour and $500 per hour not including tips. It's a bit harder to hustle as a TLC, I think it's definitely easier for the dancers because they have the advertising of stage sets and massage girls don't go on stage. What I've always done is push champagne suite sales first, then offer a dance, and finally a massage as a last resort. So basically in order from the highest price to lowest, taking the customer through three stages of having to tell you no, which is uncomfortable if you're aggressive in pushing sales. I do sell a suite most nights and earning potential is probably equivalent to the dancers, but the house comes and takes a 60% cut of what I report. So making $.40 on $1.00 I actually walk with substantially less than what I actually billed...still enough that it's totally worth the time and effort though.

Hope this helps.
    I know this thread is really old, but I must say that I would think that this massage girl arrangement would piss off a lot of dancers. Some girls at my club get annoyed when waitresses are sitting at tables - let alone competing with massage girls. I mean, when it comes down to forking over 60% of your earnings, just how much "honor" do we really think is in this 'honor system'?

So a massage girl can drink, hustle customers, sell massages, sell $40 dances, sell VIP rooms, no stage (yay!), then at the end of the night report making $20 and get paid hourly minimum wage. And to top it off, walk out without paying a dime in house fees or tip outs.

Meanwhile, the dancers do all this but can't sell massages, only sell $20 (I'm assuming) dances, have go on stage or have to pay their way off stage, get no hourly wage, and pay house fees and tip out? Really?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post: