Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: When it comes to a great ass

  1. #1
    Featured Member Fawn's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Default When it comes to a great ass

    Do men care if there is a pimple or two on it? I spent yesterday being Super lazy after my cardio, and spent the entire rest of the day laying around in my sweaty workout gear. I now have two pimples on my ass, and a date tomarrow night. Do guys care? Or are they used to seeing them? Any opinions?
    " Remember during each test there is some girl in Australia jealous of you who wants to do what you're doing."- Lilithmorrigan

    " If you're young and sexy, why not spend a few years
    Shopping and Fucking? Life is short, but youth is shorter. Ride the wheels off, I say." - FeministStripper

  2. #2
    Featured Member GenWar's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    North Central New York State
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    On a dancer? I might be overly critical...

    On a date...you're fine. If it gets to the point where he gets to see them, they will not overcome his otherwise excitement.

    -gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

  3. #3
    God/dess Bob_Loblaw's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,303
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    agreed, nothing to worry about

  4. #4
    Banned Katrine's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13,855
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    Quote Originally Posted by GenWar View Post
    On a dancer? I might be overly critical...
    Why? WTF? Dancers get butt pimples, even the most perfect ones. Its just a consequence of writing around on the dirty floors and in dirty laps. Perhaps the lighting has hidden them, but they are almost always there!

    "Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

  5. #5
    Featured Member GenWar's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    North Central New York State
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    Why? WTF? Dancers get butt pimples, even the most perfect ones. Its just a consequence of writing around on the dirty floors and in dirty laps. Perhaps the lighting has hidden them, but they are almost always there!
    Sure they do. No one is faulting them for it.

    However, I am buying a fantasy. In a fantasy, there are no butt pimples. If she has visible butt pimples, then the fantasy is lessened and therefore, of less value.

    Now, she would probably have to have a drawn a pretty thin fantasy already for it to actually affect my spending habits. But, it might, in that instance...

    Just being honest...

    -gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

  6. #6
    Banned Katrine's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13,855
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    Quote Originally Posted by GenWar View Post
    Sure they do. No one is faulting them for it.

    However, I am buying a fantasy. In a fantasy, there are no butt pimples. If she has visible butt pimples, then the fantasy is lessened and therefore, of less value.

    Now, she would probably have to have a drawn a pretty thin fantasy already for it to actually affect my spending habits. But, it might, in that instance...

    Just being honest...

    -gen
    Bah bah bullshit. If your physical ideal came up to you AND wanted to sit around for an hour or two listening to your incessant drivel, and THEN asked you first for the lapdance (as you wish) you would say no because perhaps you saw a pimple or two on her ass onstage when the bright lights went over it. I'm not talking about puss-filled cysts. Just a clogged follicle or two, nothing worse than a mild razorburn.

    I'm not talking about your internet woman perfect fantasy, I am very well talking about the realistic fantasy you might find in the club. An assful of zits, I would agree, but one or two?

    "Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

  7. #7
    God/dess mr_punk's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Do men care if there is a pimple or two on it?
    nah, i just bite around it.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

    Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

  8. #8
    Featured Member Moneywise's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the dirrrty south
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk View Post
    nah, i just bite around it.
    W3RD!


  9. #9
    Featured Member GenWar's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    North Central New York State
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    Bah bah bullshit. If your physical ideal came up to you AND wanted to sit around for an hour or two listening to your incessant drivel, and THEN asked you first for the lapdance (as you wish) you would say no because perhaps you saw a pimple or two on her ass onstage when the bright lights went over it. I'm not talking about puss-filled cysts. Just a clogged follicle or two, nothing worse than a mild razorburn.

    I'm not talking about your internet woman perfect fantasy, I am very well talking about the realistic fantasy you might find in the club. An assful of zits, I would agree, but one or two?
    Ma'am...

    That is NOT what I said. I didn't classify it as a deal breaker. I simply said it is a real factor. And I think it is. For you, I guess, it would be a non-issue. I disagree...not an obstacle but certainly a consideration.

    No, I do not think that, in your hypothetical, I would say no. For one, at that point, she has earned the dance. If I said no, I would be bound to tip her for her time. May as well get the dance, pimples at all. In any event, if she held up a conversation with me for an hour or more and she was ideal physically, I doubt very seriously I would even notice one or two pimples. My eyes would be big hearts (like in a cartoon) and they never see stuff like that when they are all red and pulsating like that

    -gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

Similar Threads

  1. Squats: Nice ASS or Fat ASS
    By Tatiana X in forum Body Business
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. EPIC-ASS bruise on my ass!
    By Lola_sinn in forum Body Business
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:53 PM
  3. now, that's a great piece of ass!
    By mr_punk in forum General Board
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 04:02 PM
  4. Check out my ebay auction! Great shoes at a great price.
    By Nichole in forum For Sale & Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 08:21 AM
  5. Great quotes by great ladies.
    By aussiepunkshocker in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •