Thread: When it comes to a great ass

Thanks

Default When it comes to a great ass

Do men care if there is a pimple or two on it? I spent yesterday being Super lazy after my cardio, and spent the entire rest of the day laying around in my sweaty workout gear. I now have two pimples on my ass, and a date tomarrow night. Do guys care? Or are they used to seeing them? Any opinions?
    " Remember during each test there is some girl in Australia jealous of you who wants to do what you're doing."- Lilithmorrigan

" If you're young and sexy, why not spend a few years
    Shopping and Fucking? Life is short, but youth is shorter. Ride the wheels off, I say." - FeministStripper

Thanks

Default Re: When it comes to a great ass

On a dancer? I might be overly critical...

On a date...you're fine. If it gets to the point where he gets to see them, they will not overcome his otherwise excitement.

-gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

Thanks
    Blog Entries

agreed, nothing to worry about

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GenWar View Post
    On a dancer? I might be overly critical...
    Why? WTF? Dancers get butt pimples, even the most perfect ones. Its just a consequence of writing around on the dirty floors and in dirty laps. Perhaps the lighting has hidden them, but they are almost always there!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    Why? WTF? Dancers get butt pimples, even the most perfect ones. Its just a consequence of writing around on the dirty floors and in dirty laps. Perhaps the lighting has hidden them, but they are almost always there!
    Sure they do. No one is faulting them for it.

However, I am buying a fantasy. In a fantasy, there are no butt pimples. If she has visible butt pimples, then the fantasy is lessened and therefore, of less value.

Now, she would probably have to have a drawn a pretty thin fantasy already for it to actually affect my spending habits. But, it might, in that instance...

Just being honest...

-gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GenWar View Post
    Sure they do. No one is faulting them for it.

However, I am buying a fantasy. In a fantasy, there are no butt pimples. If she has visible butt pimples, then the fantasy is lessened and therefore, of less value.

Now, she would probably have to have a drawn a pretty thin fantasy already for it to actually affect my spending habits. But, it might, in that instance...

Just being honest...

-gen
    Bah bah bullshit. If your physical ideal came up to you AND wanted to sit around for an hour or two listening to your incessant drivel, and THEN asked you first for the lapdance (as you wish) you would say no because perhaps you saw a pimple or two on her ass onstage when the bright lights went over it. I'm not talking about puss-filled cysts. Just a clogged follicle or two, nothing worse than a mild razorburn.

I'm not talking about your internet woman perfect fantasy, I am very well talking about the realistic fantasy you might find in the club. An assful of zits, I would agree, but one or two?

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Do men care if there is a pimple or two on it?
    nah, i just bite around it.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_punk View Post
    nah, i just bite around it.
    W3RD!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    Bah bah bullshit. If your physical ideal came up to you AND wanted to sit around for an hour or two listening to your incessant drivel, and THEN asked you first for the lapdance (as you wish) you would say no because perhaps you saw a pimple or two on her ass onstage when the bright lights went over it. I'm not talking about puss-filled cysts. Just a clogged follicle or two, nothing worse than a mild razorburn.

I'm not talking about your internet woman perfect fantasy, I am very well talking about the realistic fantasy you might find in the club. An assful of zits, I would agree, but one or two?
    Ma'am...

That is NOT what I said. I didn't classify it as a deal breaker. I simply said it is a real factor. And I think it is. For you, I guess, it would be a non-issue. I disagree...not an obstacle but certainly a consideration.

No, I do not think that, in your hypothetical, I would say no. For one, at that point, she has earned the dance. If I said no, I would be bound to tip her for her time. May as well get the dance, pimples at all. In any event, if she held up a conversation with me for an hour or more and she was ideal physically, I doubt very seriously I would even notice one or two pimples. My eyes would be big hearts (like in a cartoon) and they never see stuff like that when they are all red and pulsating like that

-gen